"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The more expensive the handbag, the trashier the girl

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Swiping on Tinder I've noticed a trend - lots of dumb broads showing off their expensive handbags, sunglasses and posing at flashy locations. They give the impression that they have nothing to do all day other than pose for photos and they seem to think that men are attracted to the same things they are, whereas actually I find all of this stuff a huge turnoff. All it really shows is that this is a woman that is vain and that knows how to spend a lot of money. At least when a man is showing off you can give him some points for having earned the money. When I see women with showing off a load of expensive tat, I think less of her and I imagine that she's highly likely to be a pain in the ass, spoilt, stupid and generally a total biatch.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Swiping on Tinder I've noticed a trend - lots of dumb broads showing off their expensive handbags, sunglasses and posing at flashy locations. They give the impression that they have nothing to do all day other than pose for photos and they seem to think that men are attracted to the same things they are, whereas actually I find all of this stuff a huge turnoff. All it really shows is that this is a woman that is vain and that knows how to spend a lot of money. At least when a man is showing off you can give him some points for having earned the money. When I see women with showing off a load of expensive tat, I think less of her and I imagine that she's highly likely to be a pain in the ass, spoilt, stupid and generally a total biatch.
If it's during working hours, then she's on someone elses $$$.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
The hand bag is, from what I understand, a signal indicating that if you upgrade her into something more, she will give herself to you sexually.

She uses this stuff to stunt on other women, but cannot afford it herself, so when she has it, its like, women look at her differently.

I would stay away from this.
 
Top