"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The more average girls go cold

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I've really been improving myself for the past year or so and I now I have come to the point where I feel totally comfortable in situations with girls and I just have a good feeling about myself. I have no problems meeting women, it just happens naturally really. I don't really go out thinking "omg I need a girlfriend I gotta talk to this girl she is the only one!" and once I lost that thinking everything just happens without me trying but theres one thing I have been wondering about.

Lately when I go out somewhere it seems like the girls in the 7 and under range in looks go TOTALLY cold on me, rarely even make eye contact with me for any amount of time but when I'm out somewhere and theres a really good looing girl things just happen like it's nothing, I can be at a party and it just "happens" with her. The HB8+ girls are always totally cool and open with me, much more relaxed and very open to my advances.

I was just wondering if any of you have dealt with this because it's not like I'm only attracted the the HB8+ girls, I don't mind the average looking ones at all they just go cold when I'm out anywhere, it's like I don't even exist.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Yeah. They are intimidated, they think you're out of their league.

Techniques like neg hits, massive C+F or just having your game/mack on at 95% blows them away and they turn to quivering lumps of jello. You can easily overqualify yourself with these girls.

Like a rabbit in the headlights.

You need to take the lead - approach them, put them at ease. Give them permission to enter your world.
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
JJMcLure is right: you are already beyond them,you initmidate them.
It happens to me often. Do not hesitate to hit on them anyway.They often will open up eventually ;)
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
What do you guys think about changing from more "casual" regular clothes to the more expensive big name designer clothes? Something I noticed is the more regular good looking girls tend to ignore me alot more since I changed clothing aswell compared to before. Do you think clothing can really affect what girls you get?

BTW I agree with what you guys said above.
 

jseib

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Just about anything you do differently should change what kind of girl finds you appealing... Some girls love a guy with a hat others don't.. etc I don't see why that wouldnt apply to a certain style of clothes.. However if you think woman aren't as appealed to your current style maybe you should ask yourself if what your wearing is really "you" or if its something you picked out from a fashion mag... The clothes don't always make the man espically if the air your projecting isn't the "real" you
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top