Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The moderators here will die alone because they are afraid of commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic fellas aint they. This site is slowly dying off because they close threads all the time. OH WELL

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Pathetic fellas aint they. This site is slowly dying off because they close threads all the time. OH WELL
You came here with a simp story and hoping to have people validate you acting like a chump doing whatever your girlfriend wanted you to do hoping to impress her like a 5 year old kid does with their Mom, but all it did was make her respect you less.

You don't get it. She asked you to leave becasue she wanted you to dump her. Because she has someone else that she is dating/banging. That's why she needed you out of the house, so they could come there.

Then she asked you to do a whole bunch of stuff that she knew you weren't likely to do, but yet you went along and did all of it. You think it helped you, but it didn't, it had the opposite effect, she lost even more respect for you because you don't have any for your damn self.

This is not a saveable situation. She is done with you and checked out, and has been for a long time prior to when she asked you to move out, you are simply delusing yourself into believing otherwise.

Instead of saving it, you should have enough self respect to walk away but based on what you already did you obviously do not.

Dying alone would be better than dealing with whatever you have been dealing with for the past year or more and will continue to deal with as long as she has fun pulling your puppet strings but when she gets tired of it and her respect for you hits zero she will dump you herself.

That has nothing to do with commitment, it has to do with common sense. Being with someone for 8 or 9 years doesn't mean that you are going to be together forever and if you felt so strongly about the situation you would be married. Who the fvck dates someone for 8 year without marrying them? To a woman that is the worst time waster of all.

Most people are trying to give you a reality check. Sadly you aren't interested in actual advice, only advice that agrees with your predetermined course of action you want to take.

Last edited:

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
You came here with a simp story and hoping to have people validate you acting like a chump doing whatever your girlfriend wanted you to do hoping to impress her like a 5 year old kid does with their Mom, but all it did was make her respect you less.

You don't get it. She asked you to leave becasue she wanted you to dump her. Because she has someone else that she is dating/banging. That's why she needed you out of the house, so they could come there.

Then she asked you to do a whole bunch of stuff that she knew you weren't likely to do, but yet you went along and did all of it. You think it helped you, but it didn't, it had the opposite effect, she lost even more respect for you because you don't have any for your damn self.

This is not a saveable situation. She is done with you and checked out, and has been for a long time prior to when she asked you to move out, you are simply delusing yourself into believing otherwise.

Instead of saving it, you should have enough self respect to walk away but based on what you already did you obviously do not.

Dying alone would be better than dealing with whatever you have been dealing with for the past year or more and will continue to deal with as long as she has fun pulling your puppet strings but when she gets tired of it and her respect for you hits zero she will dump you herself.

That has nothing to do with commitment, it has to do with common sense. Being with someone for 8 or 9 years doesn't mean that you are going to be together forever and if you felt so strongly about the situation you would be married. Who the fvck dates someone for 8 year without marrying them? To a woman that is the worst time waster of all.
I asked her 3 weeks ago if she is seeing another man and she sweared she isnt. Why are you so confident that shes gonna dump me and that shes looking for another man?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I asked her 3 weeks ago if she is seeing another man and she sweared she isnt. Why are you so confident that shes gonna dump me and that shes looking for another man?
Have you ever watched two trains heading towards each other at a good speed on the same track and knew there was about to be a terrible head on collision that was going to be awful but you couldn't take your eyes away from watching it?

That's your relationship right now.

Update us in 6 months.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP claims everyone else is the problem, but says things like:

Btw your whole life is pathetic
You mean like a born loser like you, that kinda loser?
The moderators here will die alone because they are afraid of commitment
Pathetic fellas aint they.
Does the owner know about this doushe?
EDIT: Two more I found in a new thread.

... is a DIP CHIT
This moderator must be special needs for REAL

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... you acting like a chump doing whatever your girlfriend wanted you to do hoping to impress her ...
... Then she asked you to do a whole bunch of stuff that she knew you weren't likely to do, but yet you went along and did all of it.
... She is done with you and checked out, and has been for a long time prior to when she asked you to move out, you are simply delusing yourself into believing otherwise.
Assuming this topic is salvageable, I respectfully disagree. His girlfriend mentioned two things: being unemployed and not getting along with her son. I even claim that being at home all the time is why he didn't get along with her son, reducing it to one reason: he didn't have a job.

OP didn't state how long he was unemployed, so we know it was bad enough to hide. At least months, perhaps years. Girlfriend tells him to get out, and within a month he found a job. Reading between the lines, there's hope because he actually found a job (and his own place) after dragging his feet for so long.

As you admit, OP "did all of it", and his girlfriend of 8 years has kept the relationship going months after he moved out and got a job. So there's hope there, especially if the family & son find better things to be annoyed with than OP. I suspect things will change if he can stay employed for as long as he was out of work - however long that was.

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming this topic is salvageable, I respectfully disagree. His girlfriend mentioned two things: being unemployed and not getting along with her son. I even claim that being at home all the time is why he didn't get along with her son, reducing it to one reason: he didn't have a job.

OP didn't state how long he was unemployed, so we know it was bad enough to hide. At least months, perhaps years. Girlfriend tells him to get out, and within a month he found a job. Reading between the lines, there's hope because he actually found a job (and his own place) after dragging his feet for so long.

As you admit, OP "did all of it", and his girlfriend of 8 years has kept the relationship going months after he moved out and got a job. So there's hope there, especially if the family & son find better things to be annoyed with than OP. I suspect things will change if he can stay employed for as long as he was out of work - however long that was.
I was unemployed for 2 years

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
How convinced are all of you that she is looking for another guy? What is the reason for your answer if you think that?

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score

I hope you are right

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever watched two trains heading towards each other at a good speed on the same track and knew there was about to be a terrible head on collision that was going to be awful but you couldn't take your eyes away from watching it?

That's your relationship right now.

Update us in 6 months.
Can you open up the original thread? I was attacked first by other members. I have legit questions for all of you and I was enjoying reading the good advice

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you're not doing yourself any favors here by insulting the establishment, demanding the advice from "the best" posters here, refuting the advice given, and being thin skinned about it.

Maybe you should be a little more objective about yourself and the situation you're in, appreciate the advice given, and see if it can help you.

.... maybe lay off the caffeine too.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was unemployed for 2 years
I think her, her son, and her family all have a negative view of you for those 2 years of unemployment. I hope you remind them "I had no job because of Covid, and I got a job when Covid ended". Doesn't matter if it's accurate or not - you need to give them an excuse to set aside their negative impression of you. Working 6 months is a good start, but I suspect they're waiting to see if you work past the 1 year mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.