"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The mission after the first kiss

Xplorer

New Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
44
After a long time here reading a lot of posts (especially the ones from Mr.Fingers) and the Bible, and of course after a lot of crash and burning, I have realized something: keeping a girl is ten times harder than kissing her. You can be The Master of C&F and The King of the Kino, but if you don't know how to handle a girl after the mission has been accomplished, you'll probably have the same feeling, or maybe worse, than if you were dumpped.

I live in Latin America and the things work a little bit different in my country. Most of the time, you meet a girl for the first time in a club or a bar and, without a lot of effort, end the night kissing and making out with her there. I have already done that with many girls in the same night. It is part of our culture!

But the real problem lives in keeping all these girls later. Of course, 80% of them are just Party Girls and just want a One Night Stand, but some of them are "Nice" Girls and dying for meeting a guy for a LTR. The problem I am facing lately is to keep a girl like that and to have a good time with her again.

We are all tired from reading everyday the same posts asking how many days you should or should not wait to call a girl after getting her number. My doubt isn't here. It is to know what shoud be the right attitudes to have when dealing with a girl like that. My final objective is to have a LTR with her, so what would be the right process?
In my opinion (and from personal experience) just a little phone call can ruin everything. My purpose in a phone call is always to meet her in person and if she gives me an excuse (even if it is a real one), I get shot down and end up giving up on her....and sometimes she is just playing a little phone game that I'm not used to the rules!

The material in the site is real good, but almost all of them are just tips to get girls you want. What I'm searching here is the continuation of the story. So I would really apreciate any kind of replys, tips and material about this subject.
It is like in the sales world. A good saler is not the one who sells his product to the customers, but the one who sells and make them come to buy his product again and again!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Well, my friend, I'm reading this at just the right time, since I'm in a similar situation as yours. Getting the girl had always been easy, but keeping her was a different story.

To get the girl, you use C&F, neg-hits, whatever it is that works for you, as long as she's attracted to you physically and is thinking about you, if you're mysterious enough.

However, when you've number-closed the deal, and after having a first casual date, you need to open-up more, since the "nice" girls, as you say, really want to get to KNOW you, so you need to prove to her that you're LTR material. After the mysterious facade that keeps her wondering, you need to feed her some of the candy!

Basically, treat her as you would treat a guy friend of yours. Don't act like a pvssy-ass AFC, be a man, but be a talkative man, have opinions, show your intelligence, and try to get to know her. This stuff is supposed to be natural, so the less you think about it, the better it'll flow.

Don't forget to talk, and don't forget that you are the MAN.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I think the key to maintaining a ltr is to have the same interests and values and goals in life - it is called compatibility. I personally don't look for hors in a club to form a personal relationship...go to places where you will find better candidates that have some of the same values and interests as you! Church, school, volunteer work, etc.

Cual pais en sur america vives?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The challenge does not "end" when you kiss her. It doesn't end when you get her clothes off. It's just beginning, in fact.

I am slowly realizing this...dealing with women isn't something you can just "muddle through" until you get to where you want to be and then relax back into your AFC state. You have to "own" these attitudes and techniques.

THIS is why playing the part isn't enough...you have to BE the part.

It's not a weekend retreat. It's not a goddam seminar.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top