Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mental Illness That Is Transgenderism

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot page just posted a picture of his new 6 pack on insta and it got 1000 likes. The world has gone nuts. People say "oh well...it's okay...we are okay" they don't see the danger that is approaching our shores".

@logicallefty as a police officer, you're probably aware that if your daughter had actually said "I want to be a boy" and you refused her request...the riot police would be at your door sharpish to take her for that sex change!

There is a young girl about 8 years old that has said she a wants to be identified as a gerbil and therefore requests a litter box to be provided at school for her. The school has granted her request. This is why jordan peterson gets so emotional about the topic. Elliot page posting her picture...kids are seeing that.......

I believe the universities are one of the biggest problems.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if I believed I was a deaf mute, even though I could hear and speak perfectly fine.

What would be the solution to this problem of mine? What should the government do for such people as me?

Wouldn’t it be a responsible government’s obligation to get me psychiatric help for my mental illness, in hopes that they could remedy and relieve me of my delusions?

Or should my government arrange for me to get my ears and tongue hacked off, so that my body now coincides with my delusions and I can supposedly now be “happy”?

The answer seems so obvious. Only a twisted, debauched mind would encourage self-harm and mutilation in the place of professional help.

But this is exactly what our foolish government’s solution is to Transgenderism.

I have Schizophrenia. We are known for believing we’re the reincarnations of historic figures unless we’re treated. But imagine if I believed I was Abe Lincoln, and I demanded you refer to me as “Mr. President”; would you do it? Or how about if I thought I was Jesus and I demanded everyone call me “Lord” or “Master”; would you call me that?

I bet you wouldn’t. And why not?

But this is exactly what Transgenders do, and if you oblige them in their delusions and not me in mine, you’re not being inclusive!

In fact, you’re a hypocrite!

You’re excluding me from being whoever I want to be while including others for the same reason. And on top of it, you celebrate and revere them and congratulate them for mutilating their bodies and pretending to be something they’re not, and you lock me up in a hospital and drug me up.

Transgenderism is a mental illness, just like schizophrenia. Both diseases induce the recipient into believing delusions about themselves; that they believe they’re something they’re not.

There’s got to be a drug out there that will cure women of the delusion that they’re men and vice versa for men who are deluded into believing they’re women. A responsible government who actually cared about the People would get Transgenders the REAL help they need, not encourage them to self-mutilate themselves and hack off parts of their bodies.
I agree with this post 100%.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it: less competition for me. Let them do what they want

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The way I see it: less competition for me. Let them do what they want
I dont know bro. Lets say you have a young hot teenage daughter. Wouldnt you mind if some dude goes in the girls locker room because he says he identifies as a woman?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know bro. Lets say you have a young hot teenage daughter. Wouldnt you mind if some dude goes in the girls locker room because he says he identifies as a woman?
No. Knowing teenage girls, they do what they want anyways

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
D@mn Guys. I just don't get You. But it's cool. To each his own.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's a psychological condition, but I think if the freedom of conscience means anything, it must also mean freedom over one's corporal state. I definitely think a transitioning person should be 18 before having any resection surgery, but I'm a bit open to hormone treatment for adolescents. As for trannies in sports, absolutely NOT (although there would need to be some objective criteria that could differentiate between "man & "woman" for sporting purposes). Tranny restroom activity doesn't bother me much, but in any case, the solution is to have a private restroom for the freaks trannies.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay marriage? I don't get it. I don't understand lobbying and marching to invite the government INTO your personal relationships. I'd love to see government get OUT of all marriage, tax people as individuals and that's it.

I know... all the sob stories about power of attorney, long-time partners being thrown out of their home by the deceased partner's family...

Truth is, each and every one of those "issues" could have been resolved by opting in through what should have been a $50 addenum to Quicken Willmaker.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU! Transgenderism is completely normal and subjective! Anyone can be what they want to be OR WHAT THEY FEEL!

HAHAHA ROFL YEAH OK!
I don’t get why you care when other people are ruining their lives

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be the larger societal implications... Forced acceptance/rejection of issues at a group think level.
Yeah that is definitely a problem. But I think people should gripe about their real grievances rather than a scapegoat

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My limit is changing the rules of the English language. One person does not get to be a "they/them." Those pronouns are plural, not singular. It's a good example of going beyond just wanting to be left alone. Demanding that people you don't know speak a new form of English that you have invented, all under the threat of being deemed offensive if they disagree, is just fvcking ridiculous.
This is straight out of 1984 with the Ministry of Truth and NewSpeak. These people are subverting the culture in the glorious tradition of Comrade Andropov. But if you point this out, you're a conspiracy theorist and you'll get gaslighted into oblivion.

If pressed to list them by some woketard, my pronouns are Fvck/You.

seylen

Reaction score
I personally don't care what people do with their bodies. If they want a se>< change, let them do it. I don't understand the circumstances under which they might want to do it, but if it would be easier for someone to live in a new body, let this happen.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with this sentiment. I really don't give a damn if some weird guy decides to snip off his genitals and wants to start taking hormone replacement therapy protocols. In fact, I'd actually think it would be a good thing, you wouldn't want someone with issues like this, whether genetic or not, reproducing and having offspring.

It's the attempt to make it a normal part of society that I really find concerning, when for years it was considered a freak show. On top of this, the indoctrination of this to very young children is very very alarming. I'm not a parent but I would never want my kid in a school that teaches this nonsense.
Indoctrination of the children is a central pillar of ANY extremist ideology. The Nazis had Hitler youth, the Commies had the "young pioneer" movement, and we have the travesty that is Sex Ed. Children are basically blank slates. They can be indoctrinated with just about any nonsense as long as you start early enough.