"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

the media IS NOT trying to make you an AFC!!

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
The media is not attempting to make you an AFC....it is your own laziness that is making you an AFC

Yes tons of media promote AFC...I'm sure you know of plenty.

But, if you search, and don't accept Popular Media, you discover many forms of media promoting what real men are

examples: Movies: porn, Tao of Steve, Alfie,...etc
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
The media is influenced by feminism and as a result today’s young men are influenced by it.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
exactly, when was the last time you saw Benny Hill on tv or even a show like it.
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Here's an idea....don't watch it! If it's AFC...don't watch it!

Don't sit through it...then later say...wow...so much AFC in the media.

I can expose myself to so much media that promotes what men are....

even during those "popular" times such as 5, 8, or whenever

Just don't accept what is plopped in front of you...there is just as much non AFC media as there is AFC media.

It's just not neatly gift wrapped for you.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
TheNonPendant - alot of guys don't realise what they are watching. Alot of men have lived in their slumber their entire life, and until they come to a site like this, don't even think there is anything wrong with them - so in short - you can't fix something if you don't even know well enough that there is a problem.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
My television broke like 2 months ago.

Great thing!

I no longer need to watch that ****.
The only things I miss was watching Sopranos and Oz (what a great serial!)
If there's some important news I need to know I just look them up on the net.

Now I just read dj stuff, eat, sh!t and bulk.
And feeling damn great!

And porn doesn't do any good to anyone except who are making it and getting money from it.
When you think about it, porn is AFC.
You aer watching some screen and your brain thinks it's real.

If you want to get MAD game with chicks...
1) Start eating like crazy! Count it up! Follow DIESEL's guide
2) Exercise HARD
3) Stop watching porn. You can watch it, but DO NOT masturbate
4) Lose the fears you got. If somebody don't like you (incloding the hottest girl you know) you shouldn't give a SH!T!

If you can do that, nothing will stop you.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
porn, Tao of Steve, Alfie?

I don't see any of these as examples of "real men."

Although the guy in Tao of Steve was likeable, he wasn't a man. He was full grown, lived with a bunch of other dudes and only had a part time job. That doesn't sound like a man to me.

This Alfie movie looks like this guy's just a player. If you're lying to 4 women telling them you're in love with them, I don't consider you much of a man either.

Porn? You think those guys are real men? The only thing we know about them is that they have sex with women. Women who get paid to have sex with them. It takes a little more than that in MY book to get respect.
 
Top