Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The manipulative, cold hearted man with tits

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is:

The more insecure a girl is - the more games she will play.
The less insecure a girl is - the less games she will play

Some girls like attention better than sex they find really attractive.

It's not so much about sex as it is about emotion for a woman. By design, a woman's best sex is when she is really passionate for a guy.

A healthy confident girl will seek an LTR to give her the most pleasure - a good relationship with the best sex due to her passion for the guy

A non-confident insecure girl will manipulate to get attention from several guys they find attractive and the more worthwhile a guy she perceives to be, the less she wants sex or a meaninful relationship with him as she does not feel worthy of, nor comfortable with.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just gonna get flammed to hell for asking this...

How much grains of salt should a person listen to this? As I have read quite a bit, I learned much can be taken less seriously as, well even the revered bible, is not always true. As many said, it is closer to training wheels until a person can stand by his own instincts.

As my name obviously states, I'm the opposite of the original poster thinking, I admit there are many people who are the "manipulative, cold hearted man with tits" who gives little care that they are toying with a man's heart.

Can't sometimes when a girl say something as stated earlier, they actually being earnest about it (with exception of the boyfriend one, I have to believe if a girl need to find a guy before she leaves, she's a rotten one). Women are human too as well as men, should there be just as many women as well as men who said or done something that inadvertantly very detrimental? I find it hard to believe a girl is always that intentionally dishonest and that intentionally manipulative. Yes, some of the lines, I have to say, if I hear it, I have to admit bullsh*t, but some other lines I think could be possible they could mean it. Hopefully I'm not just being naive, denial, or brainwashed, but I don't like the idea (at least hows it sounds like) that 99% of women are that manipulative, it is hard to swallow the idea of most of the women around me would pertain that closely to the feeling I get from this thread.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well being that i'm already pissed off by women for the umpteenth time... The next time a girl tells me anything that's not a positive in the direction i want things to go it's gonna be followed by a f*ck you.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo TheHumanist,

You're correct, soldier. Take the things you read around here with an ENTIRE BOX of Morton's Iodized Salt. lol

Consider the information you get here as WEAPONS for you to sample. Pick out a few, try them out, use them on a few FIELD MISSIONS, THEN decide whether or not THAT weapon is worthy to be included in YOUR arsenal.

If not, then throw it away and yank another big assed Uzi from off the DJ gunrack. Do this until you get SO comfortable using the techniques, strategies, and weapons that you INTERNALIZE THEM---and they become a part of who YOU are.

Never change anything you like about yoursef (AND is working) just because the DJ Bible or some famous poster says it's Whack. Filter your training here through the lens of behaviors that you have ALREADY battletested for yourself. Is who YOU are working? Or is it NOT?

Dont' fall into the trap of HORIZONTAL THINKING and assume like many here that ALL women are EXACTLY the same. Yes, there are MANY similiarities, so ONLY those that break the mold in a POSITIVE way should merit more than 5 minutes of your concentrated attention.

Continue to focus on being a better man. Sosuave is just a headquarters, a training ground, a military school for you to use to build yoursef into a TRUE MASCULINE MAN. In MY branch of the sosuave Armed Services, this is defined as a MAN who rules himself----and is NOT ruled by women, his hormones, his weaknesses, OR the 'half-assed" opinions of other people. So BATTLE-TEST everything...

And YES, there are women who are NOT as horrific as those described in the original post. But there ARE some REAL villains out here too, son. Consider this thread as warning, and therefore, PREPARATION for just HOW bad SOME women can be.

As you go about your missions, you will find that there are women that you need to use only a minimum amount of strategies, techniques, and weapons to engage. And you will also meet women who REQUIRE that you use your WHOLE arsenal to engage. Much of this depends on how high that woman's interest in YOU actually is.

Growth into a mature man is often predicated on how well you can discern the two apart, AND how DEDICATED you are in engaging ONLY those women that you suspect will ultimately ADD to your life rather than detract from it.

Welcome to the War, soldier. You HAVE been briefed.

March on!

Johnty

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Bump*

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Cynical but mostly fair. There are a lot of these things that women say, which need to be translated. Of course "LJBF" is like one of the most famous ones, but there are many others, and as you interact more and more with women, you'll spot them for yourself. But that's society for you, women have a lot of power now, so they get away with this stuff.

Chez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge is definitely key, after reading this thread, i now have some traslation to those BS they keeping saying but the games gonna change now (lets see how they handle some point blank busting).....

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Love this Thread.

Sometime it can be a little too much to grasp... well a lot. Most women cant swim and thats something you'll never know.