Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The manipulative, cold hearted man with tits

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a sec - I do have one:

Chick: "Let's just be friends."

Translation: "I don't know what I want, so I wanna play the field. But in the meantime, I want you to be my backup pen!s, in case of emergency. Therefore I'm gonna expect you to sit and wait for my lame a$$ until I come back to you; if I ever do."

Futurologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Cynical Man:
Heheheh - ya know, Challenge Guy has a great idea here:

How bout if everybody posts a couple of bullsh!t lines that women have fed them, and give the translation?

Then we can have our own little 'dictionary' in our minds and know what the F is up.

Knowledge is power, baby!

(I don't have anything new off the top of my head... YET hehehe)
There's some great info here, guys. And for the guys that haven't checked far back in the archives, there was something similar a few months ago, in Pook's classic "********" post in the tips section..

Check it out: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000209.html

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one for the married guys:

Wife: "My son can't live in the same house with you, so I'm leaving you after 6 years of marriage."

Translation: "I've been trying to find a way to leave you for a year, but didn't want to take the blame myself. Sex has gotten boring, even though you do everything I like and ask you to do. My lack of interest in sex has nothing to do with my menopausal symptoms....that was just another convenient excuse. Bottom line...I just wanted a younger man, the new car, out of our debt, and anything else my attorney can get from you!"

Jack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women: "You're not compassionate enough!"

translation: You're not sensitive enough for me to playing with your feeling for a while.

or

You not a chump that'll let me use and abuse you so I can get all your money, and credit cards.

------------------
Learn from the past, live in the present, and prepare for the future.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my favorite:

"I have to go to a class."

Translation: "I really don't want to talk to you, so I think I'll make up this lame excuse that I have a class right now, even though I sincerely hope that you won't notice that it is 3:00, and the next lab time is 3:30 and I have a full half hour to actually get there. Now stop talking and get off the line!"

Needless to say I didn't bother calling back.

BGMan

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-bump-

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man, fantastic.

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIENDS?"= There is no way I'm going to let any part of your body touch any part of mine, ever again.

"I JUST NEED SOME SPACE." (... without you in it.)

"I JUST DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND NOW."= I just don't want you as a boyfriend now.

"I LIKE YOU, BUT..." (...I don't like you.)

"OF COURSE I LOVE YOU." (... just not in that way.)

"WE'RE MOVING TOO QUICKLY." = I'm not pursuing this relationship until I am positive I can't do any better than you.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets Just Be Friends = Stop Kissing My Ass.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bclarke675:
Sex has gotten boring, even though you do everything I like and ask you to do.
And that's EXACTLY why it got boring for her.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are other lines had women given you?

How bout this one "You're a decent/innocent guy!"?

Translation needed from other people these time,not the same old people that gave the previous response

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intermediate:

Translation: You're boring. I would go out with you, but my vibrator is more exciting for companionship. But I'm too low and chickenhearted to tell you so you don't want any more effort on me.

Does that work?

------------------
"You don't address the needs of women!"
"I don't have to - my **** does that for me."

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Woman holding an icepak to her black eye*

"I know deep down inside he really cares about me! *sob, sniff*".

Translation:
He f*cks like a jackhammer, and he makes my p*ssy quake and erupt like Mt. Vesuvius, something you could never do if you tried, but keep trying anyway, cuz I love the attention, also buy me stuff and lemme use your car cuz I'm seeing Mr.Jackhammer tonite. You can't have any pu$$y from me. Ever.

"You're just too good for me!"

Translation:
Listen chumpo....if I wanted someone to suck on my poop chute like a DirtDevil, my german shepard and around 500 guys already do that; there's nothing even remotely interesting about you and you're never getting my pu$$y, but keep trying cuz it's so funny watching you make an a$$ of yourself, also me and my girlfreinds need something to talk about later. Thanx sweetie pie!

"He's just a friend."

He f*cks me and dumps me llike I'm his backup p*ssy, basically treating me like doggie poo, and I lap it all up cuz I'm a little masochist, please keep come over tonite so you can hold my camcorder while he f*cks me into next week."

This is one of the funniest, most honest posts I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC

[This message has been edited by dead_romeo (edited 03-19-2002).]

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Woman holding an icepak to her black eye*

"I know deep down inside he really cares about me! *sob, sniff*".
Translation:
He f*cks like a jackhammer, and he makes my p*ssy quake and erupt like Mt. Vesuvius, something you could never do if you tried, but keep trying anyway, cuz I love the attention, also buy me stuff and lemme use your car cuz I'm seeing Mr.Jackhammer tonite. You can't have any pu$$y from me. Ever.
Very insightful and funny... keep 'em coming.

[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 04-07-2002).]

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make love to me, right now. Pound me like a maniac.

TRANSLATION

" I obviously weigh 300 poundsI love you because you don’t even notice me. Isn’t ironic ! I see you strumming your guitar, singing love songs and being funny with the hot chicks around… they’re all glad to know you : you provide entertainment! Yet, none of them see you the way I do… I hope you never discover that being treated like **** is what makes us wet… yes, that way, only ugly chicks like me will accept your prick between their legs. "

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edited

Kalkor

Reaction score
Welcome to my first post. I discovered this site only a few weeks ago and it has helped me focus and improve TREMENDOUSLY in that time. I am looking forward to becoming a Master ;-}

I thought since this thread was on the subject of "Women's lines and what they REALLY mean", that I would interject with the motivational incident that caused me to seek out this site. What was it you ask? Some things "she" said to me that I just didn't understand. The worst part is she was quite blunt, direct, and CORRECT about them.

Here's how it started:

"I need space"
(pushing me away a bit)
"I have so much going on in my life"
(a bit more)
"I wasn't myself"
(What the fukk was I thinking????)
"You're too nice"
(You're a fukking *****)
"It seems like the only thing you have going on in your life is me"
(You're a complete fukking *****. Back away from me, you give me the heebie-jeebies)

To make a long story short, however, while trying to understand and grasp why she would say such things about me, and whining in my Nice-Guy way about how cruel the world and the women in it were, I came across this site. Specifically the bible.

After reading a couple posts by Pook (Kill That Desperation and Be A Man), I realized that she was RIGHT! All along! I had been whining the Nice-Guy whines and doing all the Nice-Guy things and generally being unsuccessful with women. The only reason I managed to get in THAT particular 7's pants in the first place was because we had been chatting online through another community for some time, and a traumatic event brought us together, and blah blah blah. On my own, I'd have never gotten her.

No more.

Thanks, guys. After some goal building and some self-focus, not to mention a couple weeks of "I don't give a fukk" attitude, I have now had more first dates in the last month than in my entire life before this point. I have had no second dates, and I don't want any for a while. And it seems to drive them crazy ;-}

But, to summ up: I am a very green newbie to this. I hope to post more often as I gain experience, some anecdotes, and success stories. In the meantime, keep it up. This is hands-down THE most valuable internet resource for ME that I have come across yet.

Kalkor

Bucky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cannot tell you that then i'd get my ass in troubl
Listen to me, what the hell are you guys worring about. You a DJ, let them play their games. If they don't handle you good ditch their asses. Acutally some of you sound like AFCs.

You cannot find a decent chick than fukk them and move on.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that post was just great, Challenge guy!

I think I'll read it at least once a week till I've memorized it
ok, I'm exaggerating, but.. only a little