Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Man

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump....because I start school tomorrow, and every highschool DJ should read this post.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not tommorow. Everyday, for the rest of my life.

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
wonderful post! im going to be THE MAN tomorrow! and the next day, and the next, and everyday after that!!!

someone800

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! This is very motivational. Interestingly, pretty much what I did with this was act happy and not try to think negativity. I may not have talked to that HB 9 or "been more social to others", but I apparently acted more happy with life that a couple of my friends noticed without me saying anything.

Perhaps one of the big secrets of being a DJ is the mood no matter the situation you are in you create for yourself. If most to everything is positive, your life experiences will be positive.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post, don't know how I haven't seen this one before now 10 out of 10. It's a real shame that a lot of these people who's posts I admire and have changed my outlook on life aren't around here these days. :cry: ... but their glorious work will always live on :up:

edit: I know some are still round but I meant they have moved on past high school now :)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering where BBB went, and he comes back with pure GOLD! Do whatever it is you like to do, especially if you are in HS and give 2 fu**s less what they say. If you need help in a class, get it, anyone scoffs at you about it then laugh at them when they fail the class. You're the MAN, complete with testosterone and balls.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP! Don't let this wonderful thread get buried.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Man ... really cool, thanks for this post, I did it once and it did work
Big Smile is the key of social :p:D

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam man this is so inspriring. Literrally I was dam near smiling hard towards the end, because it can happen, and will happen.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, I just had a terrible weekend...

this is probably the fourth time ive read this post and its more inspiring than ever.

tomorrow, there is going to be a change. I feel like I have an amazing week coming up. And you know what? After that, im going to have an amazing LIFE.