Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Look"

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's bullsh1t... the typical party girl will never pick the strong silent type... my girlfriend likes guys that show off, she has never been attracted to silent types, no matter how strong they may look
who said silent types have to be mutes? all im saying is that its a proven fact that girls go for the guys who ration what they say insted of just letting it all out.

(A) it creates mystery
(B) it makes them appear more powerfull
and (C) party girls would quickly succum to "the look" after about 2 minutes when they try to drag the guy into their frame and find fast resistence.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your mailbox is full :D

that "look" communicates to a part of the mothering,nuturing,
loving,passionate, side that ALL woman carry deep down inside
them.The wounded/mysterious male image is a HIGHLY seductive icon in american society for a reason.David D was right , look at
all the romantic superhero types. That arch-type is imprinted
in all woman i think.It's a feminine spirit that they are born with
and when they see it , they reconize it instantly and when they
do they are magneticlly drawn to it on a more passionate deeper level then on a sheer attraction socially based level then say, a loud alpha type that displays high social value-that value ,creates
the attraction-without it , there would be none.

they are both attractive but for different reasons and it
all boils down to who you are and what personal style
works best for you...

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually have something akin to that 'look' after my bike rides. I'd say, for my two bits, it's probably best developed naturally than forced. But hey, we do choose our mental states, and if you force yourself into it and it works, why not?

Here's a question, warmth or 'the look' 24/7? I'm guessing it's a matter of personality.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not trying to say by any means that this state is the greatest state alive. all im saying is this forum is a "Don Juan" fourm for guys who are trying to go after/get girls and for that reason i would recommend this mindset/look anyday over anything whatsoever. i could go deeper into what the look means and things that "happen" when your in this state of mind but idk.. its prob long and boring to some of you

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
just hired out the three famous james dean movies, and damn me, this guy has got the look down from head to toe.

east of eden
rebel without a cause
giant

see em, they're fantastic movies, and james dean is an absolute legend, you wanna look hot, look like him.

Reaction score
how u shuld look at a chick

like a slavemaster inspectin a good-looking slave

Like hugh jackman does to most people in xmen

like elvis. he had the look comin outta his blue suede azz

robert downey jr. all chicks drool over this pervert. he doesnt leap over sofas on oprah about how much in love he is, he takes drugs and looks disinterested when sent to jail. Yet EVERY SINGLE CHICK ON EARTH ESPECIALLY THE HOT ONES has a thing for downey and finds cruise creepy.

the look says 'im dangerous honey, and your good looks and hot ass don't impress me. and i'll **** your brains out if i choose to.'

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems kind of like the look i get when someone is trying to bull**** me or when some dude is *****ing at me and i'm totally not impressed/intimidated...

Basically i only get this look when someone is about to get in trouble ;-)

I can't imagine women going for this actually. I mean... I already scare women off just by looking 'normal', they don't trust me for ****. My natural look somewhat leans towards an Al Pacino/Garcia look. My natural 'friendly smile' looks more like an evil grin than anything else. I have a natural sinister look about me and this look is something that is irresistible to some women (very few) but most of time they are so ****ed up (from predecessors who unlike me were in fact sinister in nature) that i decide to sail around them with a big arch. I imagine if i started 'wearing' this kind of look I'd pretty much raise red flags to chicks all over the place...

A lot of you guys in this topic seem to be in agreement that a 'dangerous' look is very attractive looking to women. While that may be true to an extend i think it's only true for men who have a natural 'kindness' in their face already. Guys who look sinister or dangerous naturally will IMHO send most women running away screaming by adopting any mean or dangerous look like this one.

I know a guy who basically has a babyface. But he has a bad-ass expression and he's like candy for women basically. When he puts on a friendly face he just looks like a total babyfaced wimp. Another guy i know is very tall, pretty muscular (bouncer) and has a huge scar in his face. He's a really friendly guy and one of nicest guys i know. He almost never has a sinister/dangerous or angry expression on his face but he still looks scary as hell. For him, being any more scary would be over the top.

I think it's all about complementing your natural facial expression to looks slightly dangerous but not like a walking disaster. Kind of like a field in the middle where you still command respect with your expression while not becoming completely unapproachable or flat out frightning.

Because trust me, when a woman is too intimidated in your company you are more than likely not going to get anywhere. They will freak out or just start flakeing like mad. Sure it's great if you can command some respect and show dominance with women BUT they still need to feel somewhat comfortable, they still need to feel somewhat in control...

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know this guy who is short and buff and has that look. It makes people intimidated of him, like he'll beat you up if you disrespect him.

He chucks cards hella fast too.

He's the silent type who doesn't talk much, but when he talks it's usually very witty.

Anyways my point is that the look does make people have a different perception of you. Guys - intimidation. Girls - I don't have personal experience with this one, but according to this thread, attraction.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
allright, ive been getting a lot of pms about explaining whats going on behind the look and ill post all of it in a few seconds, basically everything i know about it and what goes on behind it. going to go have a cig first

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... here we go

1. drop your jaw 3cm
2. put on your "poker mouth" -_-
(your lips should be touching while jaw is dropped )
3. raise eyebrows slightly

now if done right you should feel slight pressure in the back of your throat. thats your male hormones kicking in. you should feel like you want to stop but you shouldnt. Ease into it and slowly relax everything while staying in this position.

"The Look"

ill try and type this so everyone can understand and see what i am talking about. Im not a god or anything im just somone who can get girls to feel attracted to me, through a little minipulation and mind tricks. Hot, ugly, whatever it doesnt matter. first let me explain

Girls are diffrent then Guys

girls are not attracted by looks whatsoever, they are attracted by EMOTIONS
that means, that even after talking to girls for 5 - 30 minutes. in the first few minutes if you feel she wasnt attracted to you it wont work. period

now to make them attracted you need to get into there emotions. thats were "THE LOOK" comes in.

"The Look Explained"

when you do what I explained in these few pages. You tap into there psyche and let them know that YOUR HOT, and you know it.
and you really dont care how they look and you will do whatever you want and no one will stop you. It is a very powerfull mindset and Personally i think it is by far, THE BEST mindset/way of life if you want to get girls. Period

"The Look" - discected

Indifference- you could care less what happens and you will just roll with the punches on your own watch. Everyone around you can come with you for the ride or not. it doesnt matter to you

The Hot Factor- you dont look scary, if you are thinking you are hot, it will show in the eyes. Trust me and it will make a big statement.

Conversations- you should care less if you talk to them or not because you have tapped into their psyche. You established communication through a diffrent frequency that girls think on. even if you talk this second communication is going on and it is very powerfull. You shouldnt try to go after girls either. with this look they come to you and thats all there is to it.

Tease- Girls try to get what they want and if they dont get it. Most will keep trying untill they do. so a girl looks your way what are you going to do? look back? talk to her? WRONG. when your in this mood you need to act like you saw that but you didnt care. Just keep going like it didnt matter. And have fun with it. GIRLS will go crazy.

Ways of getting into "the look"-

these are ways i use when i go out. i dont put it on in my house because there is no need to when im here by myself.

(a) You Are Hot. -

think it 24~7 live it. it will show in the eyes. girls can pick it out a mile away

(b) Your Sad and **** Everyone -

The Truth.. if you want to pull this off you need to think you are sad. it actually shows the same emotions as seduction when around women. The **** Everyone stops you from turning into a puppy dog and keeps that look on your face.

(c) Slow Down and Relax -

When you are moving vision you are moving through a swimming pool. You wouldnt beable to make fast movement s would you. You need to relax when you do this because girls ARE NOT and WILL NOT be attracted to somone who is jerky or bouncing off the wall.

(d) Dont Think -

The Ironic part. once you think you are in "THE LOOK" you need to stop thinking about the process so it looks natural. Once you stop thinking about it when you are "IN" your thoughts will be replaced with "i am seducing her" "shes looking over here" "I am so badass" ect ect.. they will all be on how great you are and stuff like that. This is the biggest and hardest part to let your mind free and trust your natural instinks to take over.

I think i covered just about everything, No one is really in "THE LOOK" 24~7 you can only choose when. So for me, i start this process before i go to college and it takes me about 10-30 minutes to get fully into it.

Goodluck.

The Fly

edit:
if you would like to talk to me more on this
E-Mail: Rob414@Gmail.com
or
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rob414

Last edited:

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will attest to "the look" technique and it's effectiveness. It explains why sometimes girls will approach me or be so talkative to me when I dont give a **** about them. I subconciously go into the look phase because that's how I feel inside sometimes when I go through **** in life. Ironically when I attract women I don't want any women so I don't follow through. I never understood why sometimes I'm a stud and sometimes I'm a dud. Now that I read about the look, it has solved the mystery to me. I have always felt there are two people inside me, a nice guy and a bad guy. I switch between the two depending on what's going on in my life. I had the look back in my younger days all the time because that's how I am and tons of girls hit on me, no joke. I never did learn how to pick up women because I didn't have to, now I know why. Then I found christianity and became this nice guy (my look change) and the magic is gone. After years of contamination, I drop the nice guy, religion bs. But the effects still linger on, I'm slowly reverting back to my original self, the bad boy with the look.

Thanks superfly for helping solve this mystery in my life.

Riddler

Don Juan
Reaction score
the 2 pics posted have totally different looks. also how is the 2nd pic him "raising his eybrows slightly?"

i don't get your discription. it sounds more like a shocked face. don't you mean to use a more sly/****y/ dangerous look?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I just can't see where you're coming from with this whole look thing. I naturally have straight poker face with a relaxed jaw (I don't smile much at all), and naturally tend to be the strong silent type. My experience in observing girls is that they like guys that smile, act happy and that are out going. They seem to like a guy with an upbeat personality, good eye contact, and talkative..you got to bring 90% of the convo at first.

I don't see that look you describe conveying anything to women but being depressed/unhappy and unsocial. If girls approach you all I see them saying is, "Smile..", "You're expression never changes.."

I even checked out your Myspace page and we have similar looks overall. Maybe this just works with teen girls in the deep south. I have never seen this look create any attraction. Btw you said to part your jaw 3 cm, that's like 1 1/4 inch, that sounds like a lot...maybe more like 1/2-3/4 inch?

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
man you cant drop your jaw 3cms and keep you lips touching...

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, no amount of gurning is ever gunna help, try it if you want, it might work, but you might as well put a paper bag over your head,

nothing works better than a ****y confident smile:D

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One "look" which has worked for me in the past is the "wrinkled eyebrows plus a sly smile" look. I got the tip from the sosuave page a couple of years back.

Those who have seen Sean Connery 007 movies will know what I'm talking about. Works like a charm and what's best, it is meant to be used in some context, not just randomly while waiting in the traffic.

G