"The Look"

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
put this look on for more then 5 minutes and i gaurntee if you talk to a girl you wont want to treat her like shes the hottest girl ever, you will know its reverse. When you are talking to guys you will beable to see fear and awe in their eyes and will beable to be that person.

i mean comeon if you force yourself to be this person do you really think that 1 girl you talk to will make you put on your normal face??? you will try even harder to be the person and you will become the person.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you train yourself to constantly do this. you will very quickly move from a nice guy to a bad ass. trust me

I've had girls tell me they got shivers and their hearts beating just from my faciall expression, girls at stoplights car behind me looking at me like i was a king, girls at school coming into my zone and wanting to be around me.

its more then just "a look" its a mindset and its the key to the door. it doesnt open the door for you but it damn sure gets you to it. all you need to do is act the part and you will become.

remember be who you want to be and you will become. its not acting its living.

Think about it..

If you put a smile on your face all day you will be happier.

If you are sad " :( " on your face all day you will actually be sad.

if you wear "the look" on your face all day you will belive that you are the baddest mother*ucker around and girls will pick up that vibe in seconds.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
if none of you trust me, go out for a half hour and drive around. you dont even have to go into a store. just drive and get to a stoplight now with this "look" on be aware of how other people are noticing you a lot more especially the ladies. dont be astounded if you see girls flirting with you with the "hair flick" either. the trick is just keep this look on and dont pay them any attention. the more they dont get somthing they want the harder they try.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y

its more then just "a look" its a mindset and its the key to the door. it doesnt open the door for you but it damn sure gets you to it. all you need to do is act the part and you will become.
I agree the "look" is more about the mindset or 'vibe' you exude. Although everyone on this planet looks diffferent (aside from identical twins), thus everyone has a different facial expression. So i believe there are varieties on 'the look'.

I couldnt agree more. Girls cant help but want to be around you. Yet at the same time they dont know what to say to you. And once you open your mouth and say something, they almost immediately respond.

Similar to the 'strong, silent' type.

A friend of mine from h.s. always had this, just i never realized it. Somehow down the line this year i picked it up without knowing it.
Anyway it's more of a subconscious thing than it is on a conscious level.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny because guys are allmost fear'ed of you. its very cool and powerfull. its like they "know" you are somone not to be touched no matter how big you are. its more of a mental dominence over phsyical muscle

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and by the way.

girls ANY day will pick strong silent type over loud strong type.

because the strong silent has the mystery and they never know what your thinking.

rules and leaders have used this to their advantage over time and so can you. its like womens natural instinks have come out because you are forcing yours to come out.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny because guys are allmost fear'ed of you. its very cool and powerfull. its like they "know" you are somone not to be touched no matter how big you are. its more of a mental dominence over phsyical muscle
i couldnt agree more, im underweight. Yet people cant help but to respect me.

As long as you're not self-conscious/looking for validation/insecure, and you are independent as well as self-assured. I cant see how someone couldnt pull this off.

Unfortunately it can be disapointing at the same time too :crackup:. I know this pool hall junkie where i usually play, and has 'the look' but once he opens his mouth and talks to people, you can see why he doesnt talk much. Cause he has a teenager's voice.

Anyway i think the best example of the 'look' is probably clint eastwood. he's always depicted as this type of character in his movies. Even in real life he's like this.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Steel!

There's a lot to be said for looking cool. A lot of average-looking men (Humphrey Bogart, make your own list) have used the nonchalant-squinty-poker-face-wiseguy look (NSPFWL) to raise their attractivness levels.

Won't work unless it's an extension of your natural personality, but it's a fact that this attitude is irresistable to a lot of women.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not just one outcome when you use "the look" either,

you are deeper into it somedays then others, some days u might just get a glance and others ( swear to god this is true ) you could walk down the hall totally in your zone feeling how you look and every girl you feel their vibe and they all flick their hair and all look at you like your the hottest guy they have ever seen , even the teachers.

its amazing and out of 10 days of doing it that 1 day for that 1 hour of godlyness is totally worth every other day.

that feeling of being a hot god is the most amazing thing ever felt.

when in a hall of 20 girls EVERY one looks at you in eyes of amazment and like they just want you to walk over to them and fu*k them right there. it doesnt matter the hot ones the ugly ones. they all feel it the exact same and they all are amazed beyond words. and you better belive they all go home and you are on their minds for a while.

that, my friends is why the look is worth it.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you serious? this board is getting on my nerves lately with lame **** like this.

Clownpaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who does this well is Ryan Gosling, when he's playing Richard Haywood in "Murder by Numbers".

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nighthawk
Blue Steel!

There's a lot to be said for looking cool. A lot of average-looking men (Humphrey Bogart, make your own list) have used the nonchalant-squinty-poker-face-wiseguy look (NSPFWL) to raise their attractivness levels.

Won't work unless it's an extension of your natural personality, but it's a fact that this attitude is irresistable to a lot of women.

girls went bonkers and i quickly learned that for some
odd reason they absolutly LOVED it.
it's like the more indifferent i was- the better.
it was at a really down point in my life where nothing
mattered when i learned the most about woman,
body langauge and suble sexual cues.
by closing myself off i actually saw more then when i
was activly looking for answers.
as a matter of fact, "the look" was developed out of
a sheer instinct to actually REPELL people but
in actuallity it only drawn them closer to me.

the truth is...the "look" was developed from being
exposed chroniclly to the following emotions and that
look is the physical manifistation of those emotions through in my facial expression...

sheer dissappointment
firce indifference
the look of contempt
get the f*** away from me

i did'nt "try" to make this facial expression..
it developed naturally from how i felt on the inside..
like s***

it's different for everyone though...

i was lauging my a$$ of when David Deangelo actually
went and disected the look and i was surprised to
realize that i had that look naturally...and it was NOTHING
even close to his explanation of it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and by the way.

girls ANY day will pick strong silent type over loud strong type.

because the strong silent has the mystery and they never know what your thinking.

that's bullsh1t... the typical party girl will never pick the strong silent type... my girlfriend likes guys that show off, she has never been attracted to silent types, no matter how strong they may look

also, think about van wilder... if that guy were real, he would be a master don juan... what if he were silent? would he still appeal people?