Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The labels we give ourselves

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A recent newbie has prompted this post, however it's something I've been meaning to get off my chest for a while.

I think anyone who has been here a while has heard about not labelling yourself, putting yourself in a pigeonhole etc. And how at some level other people judge us by our own estimation of ourselves.

Now, it always tickles me, and perhaps an indication of the current state of mind, that people sign up with user names like.

Hopelessman, losercentral, Iwanttodienow, pvssyless.

And of course you get the other end of the ego spectrum-

TheKING, pvssymagnet i'mtheprize.

I guess the point I'm making, especially to those in the former category is from day to day, are you going around wearing your designer label on the outside saying 'I'm no good and you can take my word for it'

The significance of your estimation of yourself has a much wider impact on your interaction with others than you could ever imagine.

When people come to me for a job and they say they are hard working, bright, top earners and good with people I think, 'Maybe, let's get some evidence'

When someone says to me they are average, not very good at something or down right lazy, I BELIEVE them'

Start labelling yourself in a positive manner and back it up with some tangible action. For starters, let's see some of those neg. user names consigned to the trash bin, you are better than that.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. Be confident about yourself..... i'd say my username is quite neutral :)

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My user name is an acronym attached to my name.

My nickname in High school was "Sexy Flexi Alexi". On the sense that (A) they rhyme and (B) I've always been in good shape. So I shorten it to "sfalexi".

Alexi