Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The key to getting women (for beginners / those that may be struggling)

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Is to not "want" women. Take a look at all the guys who are spinning plates or getting a lot of women. What do we have in common? We don't actively think about women in a needy/wanting way. We're focused on abundance. what does abundance mean? Having friends, having things to do, hobbies, passions, goals, and having **** to keep us busy. If you're happy in your life due to a good BALANCE, Social, Work, Hobbies, Creative Outlet, Something you're learning, Goals, Family life, you have the realm to occupy your mind from the distraction that women are.

But you got to find women somehow, right? they don't just fall out of the sky into your lap. That's why you plant seeds. Planting seeds is about making moves, making actionable plans, and then going about your life, not sitting, insistently and anxiously waiting for something to happen. What are some examples of planting seeds? It's simply talking to women, whether at social events, bars, clubs, parties, potlucks, public places, gym, online, apps, etc and capturing numbers or creating a stitch that you can build upon. Once the seeds planted, the opportunities to grow that will always arise because 1) you like women. not because 2) you want women.

^--its important to have balance in planting seeds. this is simply like, doing what u need to do throughout the week, and simply going out on the weekends. and on the weekdays, maybe pursuing apps or social media a few hours a week and planting seeds, nurturing the ones that are growing. planting seeds is not about capitalizing. its knowing that you created a stitch and then building upon that fabric until it becomes something worth while

Social Value <--- Literally the biggest thing when it comes to attracting women. Why? It tells woman "what you're about". Women need identifiers to see what type of guy you are and what your worth is on this planet as a human. What have you made, whats your kingdom, and are you a king or peasant? (I know these terms make it sound harsh and superficial, but its not that at all. and not all women think this way, but its a general idea of what makes a stranger want to get to know you more, unless shes just some random slut or loser). Having friends is a big thing. Now if you give off qualities that show you might be a great sexual partner without them knowing you well, then social value means little. to a girl who just wants to meet you for sex.

Confidence/Personality/Fitting an Archetype:

Fitting an archetype<-- This ties into social value in a sense. This is the value you display, or how a woman places you in her mind. This is the #1 factor in why a lot of Average Men get Cancelled out the equation. IF she can't place you into an archetype, you're likely to get brushed off. An example of this is: think of men in a society or a city, as books on a giant bookshelf.. the average ones never get really noticed or you dont even bother looking at them.. but then you see one that fits an archetype in your mind, maybe its something about money, about music, about the mafia, about picking up chicks, its those books u look at.

Now what are some archetypes:

-Country Chic: blue boot cut jeans, has a big truck, masculine qualities, might have a beard, listens to country music, might work in construction or a trade or forestry. might have some pictures on social media of himself camping or hunting or something

-Urban black man (usually cool, hip, probably can dance, might be fun and interesting,

Skateboarder (usually a cool, reserved, maybe slightly edgy, might have qualities like long hair or a certain style, wears vans, ripped jeans, hoodies, etc), Business man, more like than most to wear a nice watch very often, might also dress a bit more classy to outings, drives a nice car, etc , might always have his hair cut nicely or tidy,

-Athlete: (right away might notice that he has a great physique, and wears form fitted clothing that reveals that, or fitness gear brands like Adidas, Nike, UnderArmour), might have some pics on social media wearing running gear ,on a running trail with a nice viewin the background or thesun setting, or maybe some crossfit bull**** or a pic of himself at the gym in his gym fit on IG

-Thug/Streetwear type: Wears street wear like clothing, might have a cuban link chain, pierced ear, might talk with a certain slang, might be into sneaker culture, you know he likes hip hop music and hip hop culture,

-Asian dude: might be filipino, chinese, indian, might have slight accent, might work in IT, but u know that hes fun, harmless, u might not fear him breaking ur heart or falling in love with him, but his personality is unique, he can fit multiple archetypes because not much racial bias, ie: can be athletic, listen to both country and hip hop, eats ur ***** like no other

-Nerd: nerdy aspects, might have a specfic type of glasses, might wear pokemon or some anime stickers on your laptop/backpack, clothing, or have a dragon ball z shirt, might own a drone or something. come off as cute, harmless, fun, probably interesting in bed, willing to try things like use toys, etc

-Rockstar/Punk/Goth: These ones are pretty obvious, they each have specific styles of dressing, musical interests, attitudes, etc

-F_ckboy/Tatted F_ckboy: this guy is just one of those guys who loves himself, loves taking selfies, has a specific haircut, manbun or a haircut that makes him look young and cool, usually copied off famous influencers, rappers, artists, flashy athletes, usually dress in fashionable clothing or styles, skinny jeans, nice shirt, at least one or two pieces of brand name clothing, usually skinny with tats, or can be muscular with tats, or no tats, but might have some piercing. usually always like to have abs to show off, give off the energy of "i give no ****s about anything but myself, and i get hella hoes".. its a strong sexual energy, usually girls do not want to ever date this type because they cant trust htem, but always keep them in mind for sex, especially younger, quieter girls. this is the "chad" for young, quiet girls. they usually have groupies just based on being attention *****s

These are general ideas, but,

What happens when you dont fit an archetype in a girls mind:

-Come off as generic
-Seem like a follower, not a leader, nor a king
-Seems like you dont have personality, or dont know who you are, or that u dont have any definable interests or passions
-Might also be generic in bed
-The personification of the the typical message you get from 100's of guys u ignore on social media,

Why I included "Asian" as an archetype is because in my ~15 years of game, and playing the field, i realized that Asian men are ones that can usually get away with not fitting any specific archetype, making them kind of an archetype on their own.

Abundance vs Scarcity:

When you have at least a few girls u are flirty with, whether youre banging, just texting with sexually, or you hang out once in a while and both like each other but got other priorities, this helps you feel satisfied, where you're not desperately looking, searching or wanting women. It doesn't take much attention from women to be more abundant minded. for some guys it just takes knowing that one decent looking girl likes them to not be in the "WANT" mode

Think of anything you want in life; You can never be in the "HAVE" mode, when you're in the "WANT" mode. That's why it makes it so hard to find your keys or phone when you lost them in your house. You search everywehre for them and search adn search, you're certain you looked everywhere because you're so adamantly WANTing to find them, but the moment u forget about it. and get busy with other things, you find that they were right under your nose the whole time. This is the biggest concept with women, as long as your own self esteem/confidence is in check, you have an abundance mindset, and you have BALANCE, while ur actively planting seeds, even an hour or two a week.

There's just so much more I could and want to get into, but this would require writing a whole book, literally. This post is just a few simple concepts, and while most of you know this type of stuff already, I do hope it helps some of you out.

Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I'd add that if a woman is being difficult, it means she's not interested.
Or perhaps you haven't peaked her interest yet. There is also a chance she is currently focused on or dating someone.

However in most cases, its best to not waste time on women who are being difficult if you have the options to speak to other women. I do like prying the hard to get types if I have reason to believe they are worth my time. But to each their own.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with what the OP is saying, but really it is a bit of overthinking.

See a woman you like, walk up introduce yourself, complement her on whatever it is that got your attention without being overt and creepy, get her number or try to make a date, then see what happens.

Your success rate doing this is VERY low, but so what... if you do this all the time you'll get plenty of women.

Approaching women and dating isn't trying to 'get chicks', it screening out the ones that you don't have a shot with as fast as possible so you are not wasting your time.

Walk up and get her number ----> If she gives it to you-----> Call and make a date -----> if she shows up ----> find out if you like her ----> make a move ----> if she responds only at that point do you have your answer. At any point you get resistance, flush and move on. Truth is I actually love the chicks that just flat out reject me in the approach because no time is wasted.

Be the best version of yourself possible... I suppose it doesn't hurt to know what kind of 'archetype' you happen to be, but none of that really matters. Because if you happen to fit what the woman wants, you'll find out in the dating process. Just assume every woman wants you and let her figure out if it is true. Women wear masks all the time, you really don't have any idea what is behind it until you date her. More often than not how a chick appears to the world is nothing like what she really is. Case in point... women who post all kinds of sh1t on social media about how 'wonderful' their BF or husband is, are the same ones that are more likely to cheat on him. Religious conservative chicks are the biggest freaks in the bedroom. Liberal supposedly 'open minded' women are the biggest prudes.

I've seen hippy chicks, with sensitive 'artist' BFs dump them for wealthy a-holes: I've seen sub-urban Republican chicks with wealthy handsome dudes banging the starving artist on the side.

You just do not know until you try to find out.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, archetypes....

I'm tatted and pierced, play various musical instruments, wear glasses sometimes, athletic and pretty well built, I drive a van (uk equivalent of a truck) and ride a fast motorcycle, sometimes bearded sometimes not, a nerd for sure (ask me anything about star wars/comic books etc), dress like a gentleman sometimes, an athlete sometimes and a skater/thug sometimes depending on the occasion, halfway through growing my hair out (again) for a manbun this time but have had many hairstyles through the years from 1mm crop all over to waist long hair, like video games, hard working tradie kinda guy and I love a good hat. The only one I can't identify with is Asian, I'm hopeless at math/career stuff, although I do have a good tan if that counts.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of overthinking makes it clear you overvalue. This should not be advice for beginners, this is basically where you are at right now. Care and overanalyze less.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nerd archetype? Who does he attract? It is better to look nerdy than generic?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too complex. All a man has to do is approach any girl he finds attractive and when he is alone with her, make a move. When he makes a move, her true feelings are revealed.

A woman’s leverage is sex. A man has to take away her leverage as soon as possible by making sexual advances. If he doesn’t and waits and waits, her feet get firmly planted into the ground and her leverage over him increases. And in any sexual relationship, you don’t want the other party to have leverage over you.

I would add Social Proof just means the man is safe for the girl. If others trust him, she can trust him. It does not necessarily mean she is instinctively attracted to him, but he is good and safe for her in a relationship.

Remember men, for image and utility, women will commit and have sex with beta provider men, but they will always dream about having sex with strong, dominant, masculine men.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too complex. All a man has to do is approach any girl he finds attractive and when he is alone with her, make a move. When he makes a move, her true feelings are revealed.

A woman’s leverage is sex. A man has to take away her leverage as soon as possible by making sexual advances. If he doesn’t and waits and waits, her feet get firmly planted into the ground and her leverage over him increases. And in any sexual relationship, you don’t want the other party to have leverage over you.

I would add Social Proof just means the man is safe for the girl. If others trust him, she can trust him. It does not necessarily mean she is instinctively attracted to him, but he is good and safe for her in a relationship.

Remember men, for image and utility, women will commit and have sex with beta provider men, but they will always dream about having sex with strong, dominant, masculine men.
Yes, get her alone and make a move. If she doesn't want to be alone with you or rejects your moves, she's not genuinely interested.