"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The key to generic beauty

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Dirtheart, your personal before/after is quite shocking too. why don't you post it again to lend more support to what you're saying.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Dj Dork I only gave an example using Rosie O'Donell looks and using that as saying hyperthetically speaking if she was sweetest human being, would she still be better looking then Carmen Electra who hyperthetically is a evil human being?? and the answer is of coarse no.

What I really Think of Rosie O'Donnell? I don't think she is so horribaly ugly but rather really fat and unattractive and I would give her from 1-10 a rating of 3. I heard her loud mouth ranting on T.V and I wouldn't be able to stand next to her more then 2 mins.

As for Carmen I think she is a very beautiful woman but she has no personality whats so over and she seems shallow and spoiled. She is the type of woman who loves the badboy and she doesn't need to speek or contribute anything cause her body does the talking. Beside's who in their right mind would date Dennis "The Worm" Rodman??????
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
TooColdUlrick: It shocks even me sometimes just to think how I used to look. :) Anyway, on your suggestion I've included the pictures here:


Me 8-9 years ago:
http://www.wade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/miscstuff/Dan-pig.jpg
http://www.wade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/miscstuff/Dan-geek.jpg


Me now:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...29135&imageID=17089979&Mytoken=20040810091406
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...29135&imageID=14139184&Mytoken=20040810091406

I think most people will agree it's an improvement. The most drastic change came from losing such a lot of weight and working out, but the rest is mostly superficial. I covered a lot of my opinions about image and various tips that I've used in this thread for those who are interested:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53635
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Dirtheart
TooColdUlrick: It shocks even me sometimes just to think how I used to look. :) Anyway, on your suggestion I've included the pictures here:


Me 8-9 years ago:
http://www.wade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/miscstuff/Dan-pig.jpg
http://www.wade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/miscstuff/Dan-geek.jpg


Me now:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...29135&imageID=17089979&Mytoken=20040810091406
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...29135&imageID=14139184&Mytoken=20040810091406

I think most people will agree it's an improvement. The most drastic change came from losing such a lot of weight and working out, but the rest is mostly superficial. I covered a lot of my opinions about image and various tips that I've used in this thread for those who are interested:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53635
i'm telling 'ya, kudos bro...you could be THE poster boy for major transformation!

would be DJ's take note. Dirtheart is an official expert on this!
 

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Rodman's the ultimate bad boy and he doesn't give a ****...besides his wierd ass style i think he coudl have any girl he wants. Who knows, maybe that helps him because he's so confident to rock it like that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top