Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this does kinda work, to be honist it can even work after youve cried your eyes out and made a fool of yourself :cry:, it only works though because some women are just as lonley/insecure/useless at finding someone as you are.

Theyl break up with you because they feel they ought to (there is a number of reasons you would get broken up with, not all of them are as clean cut as 'i nolonger want to sleep with him') but then decide that as its not been very hard on you (ie. you didnt call ever) then they may aswell get back with you as they feel they have limited options too and would like some sex while their looking for a new boyfriend.

If your planning to cut off all contact in the vein hope that she might break and call you then you have ALREADY LOST. In my opinion you must cut off all contact with a woman if they have offended you with their actions to the point you feel you nolonger want to be involved with them.

Ie. if a chick dumps me, moves on, cheats etc. without showing the same respect for me as i have shown for her then why should i want to contact her again? She has betrayed the trust i put in her - NEXT.

I gotta say - just MOVE ON - i know its very hard, and there will definitely be times when you want to get back with an ex, or maybe you see the opportunity to s e x them up and maybe get back with them or whatever but doing so is fraught with emotional pitfalls that are very difficult to avoid.

Why go back to a girl who dumped you and in all honesty will probably do so again when they realize (or you let slip) that really it was all a long, pathetic mind game to reacquire them.

This flys in the face of everything this board should be about which is GETTING MORE WOMEN, just go get another one, don't sit around watching the clock because you thought (in your twisted up, love sick head) that not calling your ex girlfriend would be a magic bullet that would return your life to the comfey loved up state it was in while you were with her.

GO FIND A NEW GIRLFRIEND, one that hasnt gone out and gotten fooked by a loada guys because she thought it might get rid of the feeling of remorse she has over dumping you...whats your plan? Go lick that pvssy thats been pummeled by your neighbours d1ck for the past 3 weeks??? Im sure the taste of victory will be sweet like candy.

Just move on if she hurt you bad, if you think she dumped you for any of the following reasons;

You wernt paying her enough attention (honistly)
You treated her like crap.
She thought you were on the virge of dumping her so she desperatly tried to save her own heartache.

Or any other reason that implies that she actualy does want you but cant deal with the hassle of going out with you only THEN do you have a case for getting back with her;

At which point you must decide if your realy prepared to make the relationship work by changing your ways or whether she is actually right to dump you and you should both move on.

If you are gonna change for her, and make things work - tell her honistly how you feel and see how she reacts. Otherwise let her go.

If you love someone - set them free.

:cheer:

Davis

Reaction score
This is an excellent post. I broke up with my 2 year LTR about 3 weeks ago. I took it a lot harder than she did. She's been sending me text messages and calling to check up on me...kind of gave me false hope. I haven't been answering for the past day and deleted her and her friends from facebook. This should drive her nuts.

Davis

Reaction score
What do you guys think it means that she keeps calling and texting me to check up on me? It's confusing the living hell out of me.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post. I got one question tho, im kinda new to this?

So say the girls dumping you and she says something like "we can still be friends though, right?" What do you say?

I know you said turn away and smile but I wasnt sure if that meant YOU dont bring up the questions. If she asks it should you just be like flat out No or not say anything and walk away, etc ?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Davis said:
What do you guys think it means that she keeps calling and texting me to check up on me? It's confusing the living hell out of me.
She's testing you to see if you still care about her.

Think of it this way.. if you were truly moving on to new things you wouldn't think of these texts much would you? You'd probably not reply or reply something simple like 'ok' or 'thanks'

Don't fall in to the 'just seeing how you've been' trap. It's either an attempt to make one last stab at you (maybe a few days of sex and so on) or it's an attempt for her to see if you care so she can take some of her dignity back.

Women love to see men distraught over breakups, so don't give them that opportunity. You have better things to move on.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. When a woman is emailing you or calling you, HER EGO wants to make sure that you still care about her.

She is driven by those emotions which make her NEED you. If you don't give her that attention and re-assurance that you want her, she will end up obsessed, which is where you want her to be.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is you stupid?

Ive done this befor, several times, guess what happens?

Either

1. she comes back and you get to bang her, however she quickly realises your not 'different', your the same guy she dumped but you managed to pull the wool over her eyes for a bit. (then she leaves, or bangs someone else because youve kept up your 'i dont give a sh1t' attitude leaving you even more messed up)

Or 2. She realises your ignoring her, since we'l assume her brain works roughly how most human brains work she assumes that your getting some somewhere else. AT WHICH POINT SHE GOES OUT, FINDS A NEW MAN AND MOVES ON.

Do not be fooled lads, ignoring girls, pretending you dont care what their up to, etc. WILL GET YOU NOTHING. They will go and bang someone else.

The only kind of chick this will work on is social retards who somehow dont realise that they can get some elsewhere without the emotional baggage of getting back with an ex boyfriend who is now playing mindgames.

Metaphysical...dont know how well tested this method is...but its DODGY ADVICE that i sincerly doubt will actualy help anyone.

CD

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a book called "Confusing Love with Obsession" by John D. Moore. I wrote an essay on it for a psychology class and it has some very mind awakening stuff.

You will see women in this book who's boyfriends cut them with a knife and then still stay with them. You will see guys who beat them, abuse them and do all kinds of sickly mentally disturbing stuff and these women still stay with them.

Why? Because women are emotionalnot logical.

Her emotions of abbandonment and rejection will be so strong, she will not even think about it logically. All she will do is feel like the world has no meaning without you.

It works on women on any age as I've dated women from 16 to 41.

If you have a better method write another guide yourself.

Also notice I said in the post "I do not recommend trying to build a relationship with a woman who has already dumped you once, it will not work out."

And of course she will dump you again if you have not changed.

All this method does is it gives you a chance to shift the power back into your hands and take control of the situation. If you want her back, you can take her. If you don't, well you can just toy with her emotions. The game isn't all nice and peachy. Sometimes you gotta play dirty.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
a better method for what? Dont get me wrong, this will get some girls to come back to you as i said, but you wont have your everloving life partner back simply because you ignored them for a few weeks after they dumped you. Things change when that happens.

This advice can only apply when SHE has dumped YOU. If you dumped her and then ignored her yeah...im sure she will be happy when you take her back. But if she has decided you are not for her and gone to the lengths of dumping you for that reason then she IS being an emtional being - the kind of emotional being that feels negative emotions towards you and therefore doesnt want to be around you anymore.

NOW - When it comes to beating women, forcing them into situations and controlling them through unpleasent behaviour you are in a COMPLEATLY DIFFERENT area from 99.999% of people on this site. If they had a problem with being 'too successfully dominant' then they wouldnt be on this site. The topic you bring up here is irrelevent to the subject at hand.

And as i said - you will get limited success, BUT doing this in the desperate hope that she will come back has ALREADY FAILED. My soloution to this problem, as i have already detailed in this thread is move on and get a new girl. Give no thought to your ex, or as little as you can manage because she has, through her actions AND her emotions made a relationship between the two of you an impossibility.

I suppose were on the same track here the only difference being that i dont see where this advice fits in if your not going to use it on someone who dumped you, and as you can see from the responses on this thread the lads are desperate for affirmation from their exes, they are the ones who are confusing obsession with love.

my 'guide' is at the top of page 2 of this thread.

Also i tried to open your free 5 pages and i get 'file is broken' error. Shame cos i was genuinly interested to hear what else you had to say.

CD

Davis

Reaction score
WC2 said:
She's testing you to see if you still care about her.

Think of it this way.. if you were truly moving on to new things you wouldn't think of these texts much would you? You'd probably not reply or reply something simple like 'ok' or 'thanks'

Don't fall in to the 'just seeing how you've been' trap. It's either an attempt to make one last stab at you (maybe a few days of sex and so on) or it's an attempt for her to see if you care so she can take some of her dignity back.

Women love to see men distraught over breakups, so don't give them that opportunity. You have better things to move on.

This is some great advice.

Quick little update. I cut off all contact for almost 2 weeks. Then I received a text from her at 3am the other night telling me she was in the hospital. I didn't reply until the following day, just asking her what happened. Now the phone calls and texts are pretty much nonstop. I haven't been replying and it seems like she's getting more desperate with every passing minute.

ontopfrombehind

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more.

Broke up with a girl years ago after an argument only to get a text message insinuating that she was going to kill herself. Being the fool that I was, I actually believed her. Called the cops to go check on her, etc.

I get a call a couple hrs. later from her (which I never should've answered) and she was PISSED that a cop showed up at her door. What a selfish little ****. She was pissed at me because she was embarrassed that the neighbors saw a policeman at her door.

Of course she told the cop (talked to him on the phone) that suicide had never even crossed her mind. No mention of the desperate texts/calls she'd made earlier.

The worst part about the whole thing, IMO, was that EVERY woman I talked to afterwards about it was so apathetic towards her devious actions. They weren't surprised at all. Women will say ANYTHING and lie straight to your face in order to get what they want, period.

And they won't TRULY feel bad about it either. It'll all be rationalized in her head somehow in order to preserve her sense of Christian purity lol.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I've got the stop responding to MSN / texts / Facebook down to an art, have her deleted from all but she can still message me on MSN, I have only responded once after her roommate (who I happen to get along with really well) begged me to talk to her. When I obliged she wrote me a novel on MSN trying to say how I should have been there for her recently since it's been so tough (other stuff other than the break-up, but not too serious) when she asked me to respond I just said "there's nothing to be said" and she got upset and went off line.

However the one thing I'm wondering about is what to do if they come up to you in person, more specifically a bar. My friends and I frequent a bar on Saturdays and I have a feeling she will probably end up showing up. I don't want to have to change my whole life or stay in just to avoid this girl, so how should I handle her coming up and talking to me?

I'm guessing just be really short and distant all the while talking to other girls in the bar?

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theborn_athlete said:
Ok so I've got the stop responding to MSN / texts / Facebook down to an art, have her deleted from all but she can still message me on MSN, I have only responded once after her roommate (who I happen to get along with really well) begged me to talk to her. When I obliged she wrote me a novel on MSN trying to say how I should have been there for her recently since it's been so tough (other stuff other than the break-up, but not too serious) when she asked me to respond I just said "there's nothing to be said" and she got upset and went off line.

However the one thing I'm wondering about is what to do if they come up to you in person, more specifically a bar. My friends and I frequent a bar on Saturdays and I have a feeling she will probably end up showing up. I don't want to have to change my whole life or stay in just to avoid this girl, so how should I handle her coming up and talking to me?

I'm guessing just be really short and distant all the while talking to other girls in the bar?
Talk to her but don't treat her like she is special or your ex.

Talk to her nicely and polite but don't tell her you miss her, you need her, you want her. Don't approach her. If she approaches you then be polite otherwise mind your own business and don't talk to her.

She may come there and flirt with other guys to try to make you jealous. Don't even look her way.

Don't be angry or irritated when she tries to talk to you though. That would freak her out and push her away too much.

Just be indifferent to her. Be like "oh you're here. that's cool.. see ya!"

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what I did when I was a afc. Thank god.... I know how to handle these situations now

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
wish i knew this about a week ago. girl texts me tellin me she is goin to kill herself after things broke off. got wrried and texted her she didnt respond for day. ****ing *****.