"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

the joy of approaching

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
Ok, I was going to respond to a particular post but I know there are endless guys here that need advice on beginning approaches. I will expand on this if the desire is there.
Hey man,

I'm very sorry to read this POST. Fvck, I'm in a situation where I would love to be in your shoes and and the opportunity to do cold approaches. You don't seem to get it and seem to be making Excuses for not doing cold approaches.

COLD APPROACHES are fun and exciting! There is a barrier that a A lot (and in fact most of you guys have) with cold approaches; it's a barrier that once you get over, you will have more Fun than you can imagine. It's fun and Exciting to go up to a random chick, open her and see how good you are at going from Just meeting her cold to talking, to changing places with her, to touching her and then finally fvucking her/ smelling her.

Once you get the TASTE of ***** you will NOT TURN Back. What I mean is that it's like a drug, a magic potion that turns you into an Animal. Once that happens there will be no fear or thought involved in doing approaches because your biologic drive kicks in and you Just DO IT.

It's just a matter of Desire. I wrote about this elsewhere as I was not doing approaches at All until I met a Very fine and sexy japanese girl. I told myself that I just Had to figure out how to put a girl like her in bed and, so after I saw her/said something I immediately went back and started doing research into this stuff.

I currently have more experience in the field / doing cold approaches than probably about 9/10 guys on this site and you will Too. First, I'd say just arouse the desire. Not just a simple desire, there has to be a Breaking-point. But breaking-point I mean that you may need an experience, a particular chick you meet that just druves you to the point where you are not afraid of approaching, and you will approach endless women because you immediately know that first, (1) getting a lot of women easily is possible and second, doing a lot of approaches will bring you endless positive opportunities.

There is still Alot of room in me to expand my current abilities, (Puertorican lover has pointed out that I'm pushing too hard/being too aggressive // not letting them come to me, tnx btw)....but you will totally Amaze yourself when you, after a certain period of time look back and see that you have suddenly gained vast experience, have released your in-born potential and stretched your comfort level.

Before that time (I'm not saying that you Have to approach or do something you really don't want to do, you Shouldn't! Because the desire itself will CAUSE you to undertake this venture and you won't have to push yourself to approach, you won't have to Think about approaching, you will begin AUTOMATICALLY to approach and this, my friend will mark a decided turning point for you. So, first you need the experience of meeting/finding a girl to Inspire you to go and do approaches Effortlessly. Then you will see results and you can return here and post what you have learned (credit-- mystery for the idea of getting experience and sharing it).

Good luck, and travel happily.

suave


IMHO... I also believe that there is a point you can reach where you no longer have to do cold approaches, and can accomplish the number of lays you want through simple refferals from other chicks. Also, you can (against what most of the guys here and at mASF say -- though outfoxer says this -- you have them COME TO YOU (you don't need to approach) My best friend is this way. I know instinctively this is where we are all headed but but until this time... be aware of the joy of approaching.

p.s., I also want to credit Giovanni Casanova, Deep Dish, es_mer8, Duff, oskiano, PIPE-DJ2002, Slickster and Big-J and the others that suggested I start doing approaches.

Best to you
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
good words Dave but what is so good about "/ smelling her. "

Are you some kind of smell freak? Smelling womens butts and other holes?
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
HAHAHH!

No, I didn't realize I wrote that. I didn't realize I wrote it 'till I read it again. Thanks for pointing that out :)
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Untill we get rid of the fear of approach,give us some openers we can use untill we nolonger fear approach!

Ryan Valmont
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
First of all there is no real end to a fear of approaching, there is always a certain element of fear, of the unexpected.... of knowing that Something unexpected is going to happen, maybe she will reject you out right, maybe she will talk and respond positively, maybe you will isolate her/bring her somewhere else or maybe you will have your mouth on her ***** soon. Fear is not the problem, fear is an Energy that you automatically Use to approach more and more.

Start here.L > G
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Well 10mins before i'm off clubbing,hope i have the balls to actually approach tonight!

Ryan valmont
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
Why not

Why not do street approaches man.
 
Top