"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Journal of Mr. Pink: Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Well, you know how you guys would say if I stopped trying to meet girls, one would come to me?? Well, guess what happened??

Let me explain. Lately, I've been talking to the girl who sits behind me in English a lot, and getting to know her really well. We have a lot in common, and get along really good. But, she's was dating this guy for a year and a half. Notice how I say 'was'??

Well, I was talking to her today, and they just broke up. I managed to get her mind off of it, and got her to laugh a lot, which is a pretty damn good feat considering she just got dumped by a bf of a year and a half. So, since we get along so good and all, and I didn't have to force myself to get to know her, I'm thinking that maybe next week and should ask her if she wants to get together sometime or something like that.

But, I want your opinions. She just got dumped by her bf of a year and a half, so I figure it will take her some time to get over him, so how much room should I give her, without backing off too far to not appear interested?? And how much should I try to be there for her and help her with this, without falling into the LJBF trap??

I figure this is the best chance I have right now, and do think this girl is really, really cool, so I don't want to f this up like I have in the past. So... what would you suggest??

-Mr. Pink
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
You're the guy to take her mind away from the breakup. Take her out and show her a great time that leaves her wanting more. DO NOT be the shoulder for her to cry on.

Have fun you stallion!
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Shall do. But next week. I was talking to her today in class and she looked like she had been crying all day and was on the verge of tears yet again, so this week would be bound for failure since she obviously doesn't want to do anything...

-Mr. Pink
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Pink:

I think what will REALLY help you be successful is to stop posting a journal about every possible scenario you have on the table. The more you "think" the less successful you'll be. I'm not say YOU specifically just in general. Once you have the whole DJ mentality down, you just have to roll with it and things will happen. Don't feel so forced to have a girl all the time. Just live life and have fun. Have no expectations. And stop chasing one girl, talk to 15-20 girls, hook up with them, and things will happen from there.


BTW, I will comment on this situation. I can see you headed down the emotional tampon highway with this one. This girl's a wreck right now, she probably still cares about her ex-bf deeply. You can try and arrange a get together, but don't become her emotional tampon.....YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!



PIMP
 

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
Pink, do not be so desperate as to put hope into this girl. Anyone who has gone through a hard breakup can tell you how tuff it is, the last thing anyone wants at the time is to think of another relationship right away, and people that have just broken up LOVEEEEEEEEEEE to talk about it with others, its kind of therapuetic. So leave this one alone.

And like I have told you before and pimp said as well, quit obsessing over so many different scenarios. Get your self in shape, go after some 5's, 6's, and 7's to get yourself rolling, THEN go from there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top