Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The isolation of the Redpill

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The confidence and not giving a **** about social norms will lose you a lot of friends and family. Most people give far too much importance to feelings over facts, particularly in this day and age. There is no way to change this. Anyone who gives validity to subjective emotions over logic CANNOT BE REASONED WITH. If you want to be the new you, you're not going to get along with these people.

I enjoy isolation. If you don't, I'd say steer clear of red pill topics entirely. Most of my acquaintances have reacted very poorly to it. Your best bet is to just keep your opinions to yourself and play the game of social norms. That's if you want a social life.

If you can accept that people aren't evil, they're just driven by biological mechanisms, you can forgive them and enjoy their company. The red pill is not a pessimistic ideology, it's one rooted in simple truth. You can still have fun with people even if they don't share your views.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thought. You can be a happy mother****er even when you get into red-pill vs blue-pill conversations with friend and family. The happy beast that just take what he wants without anger or bad intentions...Just don't take things too seriously and joke about it. This way I've remained friends with my old blue-pills friends and have yet to find a problem with my family (the women of the family will ****-test you like crazy though, but they will knitt and do **** for you if you maintain your framelol). I've lost 2 friends, yes, but you can't please everybody. But of one thing I'm sure, I would have lost many more of them if I was an angry/sad mother****er in the red-pilled conversations.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, makes sense. I ignore people with red pill propaganda too. Red pill guys are fairly common really, thankfully they're still a small minority disliked by society. A group of ignorant men who can't be changed, so they receive the punishment of social isolation.

Not sure why you guys can't find each other, might be something to do with complete lack of trust in other humans whatsoever. Especially of the female gender.

But yeah, your options are limited. You can't make people like you and your opinions if they don't want to, which few will. So if you want friends you can either live a lie or understand everyone else's point of view to see why people think it's misogynistic and arrogant. Last option is to stubbornly continue in your narrow track, but that means giving up a lot of potential friends (and women).
What a load of Bluepill Beta nonsense. Why are you on SS if you're bluepill exactly? To try and troll?

Serenity

Reaction score
What a load of Bluepill Beta nonsense. Why are you on SS if you're bluepill exactly? To try and troll?
1. I didn't say I was bluepill.
2. I'm here because I can and want to.
3. I don't try anything, I'm a troll in real life.