Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The isolation of the Redpill

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wanted some advice from the senior DJs.

Recently I've found as I've become more ingrained in Redpill life I've found myself becoming isolated.

My refusal to accept or provide women with undeserved validation (often via social media).
My newfound confidence has led to fallouts with friends who perceive me as arrogant or misogynistic.

I'd welcome some advice- how do you build a new circle of people who are on the same page? It seems the majority of the world is bluepill and subscribes to the imperative.

thanks,

Loz

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a fairly lengthy period of adjustment, you have to get through the red pill rage and get to the point where you realize there are certain things you just have to accept.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a fairly lengthy period of adjustment, you have to get through the red pill rage and get to the point where you realize there are certain things you just have to accept.
Thanks but doesn't answer my question.

I don't want to be an island. I'm past the rage stage. I want to know how you build a redpill friendly social circle.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the essence is men building their own lives. Sports clubs car clubs business networking circles etc.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake it, be an under control sociopathic that walks around people, behave like them and pretend to think like them.

Then slowly introduce red pill concepts especially when the right moments come, better yet just implicitly suggest so your friends will think its their idea, once there is a breach in the wall it will be easy to tear it down.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know how you build a redpill friendly social circle.
You avoid discussing red pill topics. That's the only way to build a social circle while being red pill. Accepting that others refuse to change and remain in their blue pill ways is the only way to have friends. You must also accept that your friendship will be put on pause when one of them gets a GF.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly live the Red Pill lifestyle, you have zero tolerance for disrespectful behavior from others, which means that you are ready to end a friendship without hesitation. You don't need others, but you spend time with those who respect you. Isolation sometimes is a side effect of this lifestyle since you don't tolerate bad behavior from women and friends, you tell them to either straighten up or get lost, while Blue Pillers tend to be doormats who want to keep their friends at all costs, even if they're disrespectful. There's nothing wrong with having blue pill friends but you shouldn't adopt their way of thinking. When they say something extremely "Blue Pill", just smile, nod and agree but don't reveal your own thoughts on the matter. As Desdinova just mentioned, keep your Red Pill wisdoms to yourself and let your success be your noise.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks but doesn't answer my question.

I don't want to be an island. I'm past the rage stage. I want to know how you build a redpill friendly social circle.
here is the deal you don't deal with low value woman, and your old friends, don't want you to be happy and being a better men so they shame you, you wouldn't change then moved on, so or you fake it or you screen for better people around you. preventing the redpill talk is also a good thing, just bring it up if people bring up state your point, let then think about it, they will refuse it, then you let him think he win, sometimes the people will agree with you.

but serious people thinking you are arrogant is part of being good about yourself, people will say it jsut to make you not look good

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly live the Red Pill lifestyle, you have zero tolerance for disrespectful behavior from others, which means that you are ready to end a friendship without hesitation. You don't need others, but you spend time with those who respect you. Isolation sometimes is a side effect of this lifestyle since you don't tolerate bad behavior from women and friends, you tell them to either straighten up or get lost, while Blue Pillers tend to be doormats who want to keep their friends at all costs, even if they're disrespectful. There's nothing wrong with having blue pill friends but you shouldn't adopt their way of thinking. When they say something extremely "Blue Pill", just smile, nod and agree but don't reveal your own thoughts on the matter. As Desdinova just mentioned, keep your Red Pill wisdoms to yourself and let your success be your noise.
Not everything is black and white. Destroying relationships because they disrespected you is a fool's game which gets you no where. Keep your distance, put on a fake smile, nod in agreement, do it to manipulate their value to your advantage.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everything is black and white. Destroying relationships because they disrespected you is a fool's game which gets you no where. Keep your distance, put on a fake smile, nod in agreement, do it to manipulate their value to your advantage.
Ironically, saying that ending relationships is a fool's game is black and white thinking. For instance, would you seriously advise a guy, who is being insulted and belittled by his girlfriend, to keep her? Would you advise a guy, whose friends constantly flake on him, to keep them as his friends? I agree that some relationships are worth keeping and in some relationships, keeping your distance gets you the respect you need, but there are friends and girlfriends who will never give you what you deserve. Sometimes you just need to remove toxic relationships from your life.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments.

I do find it frustrating that friends who get girlfriends forget their friends. Then they come crying when its over.

So it's basically impossible to have a social circle with being a walking lie- fantastic.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah, makes sense. I ignore people with red pill propaganda too. Red pill guys are fairly common really, thankfully they're still a small minority disliked by society. A group of ignorant men who can't be changed, so they receive the punishment of social isolation.

Not sure why you guys can't find each other, might be something to do with complete lack of trust in other humans whatsoever. Especially of the female gender.

But yeah, your options are limited. You can't make people like you and your opinions if they don't want to, which few will. So if you want friends you can either live a lie or understand everyone else's point of view to see why people think it's misogynistic and arrogant. Last option is to stubbornly continue in your narrow track, but that means giving up a lot of potential friends (and women).

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Grewd I think everything is on a continuum. Redpill to me is not an ideology it's just a shorthand for saying we don't go along with everything we've been told because we found it doesn't work. So basically it's a bunch of guys who say that they are going to be more than their social conditioning.

So my girlfriend just a walk around the lake to feed the ducks, went to social badminton with me, had lunch, dinner and breakfast cooked by me - admittedly I did give her jobs to do in the cooking just to keep the investment levels up. Of course she also knows her boundaries, knows my history and that I won't put up with any crap.

That's commonly how it is with my red pill mates and their girlfriends so I think you are only talking about the extremists.

@Lozboss I think it gets better with age. I've got a small circle of red pill guy friends who ve been divorce raped or had girlfriends or wives they worshipped branch swing. So they do build up over time.

@Lozboss grewd makes a good point. SS is a huge community and there are many other male oriented sites. Why don't you do a location search and p.m. some of the guys in your area.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, makes sense. I ignore people with red pill propaganda too. Red pill guys are fairly common really, thankfully they're still a small minority disliked by society. A group of ignorant men who can't be changed, so they receive the punishment of social isolation.
Listen man, it is understandable that you have developed a stereotype about red pill guys who are ignorant & stuck up. It's normal for society to develop certain stereotypes. But let me tell you this: I believe in a lot of Red Pill wisdoms. My own experience confirms many of their theories. I am not a bitter person, quite the contrary, I'm a very happy person who gets invited to a lot of parties. I respect every person from the moment I get to know them but I don't put anyone a pedestal and as soon as I see any sign of disrespect, I start to withdraw my attention. There are also bitter Red Pill guys who say things that I'd never ever agree with. So, you definitely have to take everything with a grain of salt. But this doesn't change the fact that there are cold, hard truths in life and Red Pill helps you accept these facts and embrace them. For example: "Women would rather share a successful man than be attached to a faithful loser."

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
@ubercat I am talking about the extreme version, which I believe to be relevant in OP's case. I understand what's associated with red and blue pill, I see both sides. I was halfway into writing about the "purple pill", maybe I shouldn't have scratched that. I can make a little piece right now.

As I understand it redpill can be associated with not going along with others. That strategy however will leave a person alone very quickly. If everyone did it there would be no such thing as greater scales of cooperation, but that's the enemy of the redpill. The bluepill can as such be associated with always going along with others. That strategy won't leave a person alone, but only because others use such people. It works fine among like minded people, but anyone on the red pill will selfishly take advantage of it.

I have a more complex view that incorporates both sides, takes the strength of red pill to counter the weaknesses of blue pill. Meaning that no other red pill people can take advantage of me. I take the strength of cooperation to counter the weakness of redpills tendency to absolutely not give a fvck about what anyone else thinks.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand. Your thinking is at quite a sophisticated level

Your operating as the older guys do. We just see all the different frameworks as toolboxes to be reached into as circumstance fits.

Serenity

Reaction score
@ubercat That's funny, I see plenty of older guys who should know better. Still, seeing the frameworks for what they are is the way to see what's true. When I go outside on a quiet sunny day I see no frames, I don't see the reality as portrayed by others. I don't see red pills and blue pills. All those things seem absurd and insignificant compared to just seeing what I see, some trees, cars sliding by, people walking around for no reason known to me and the same sun as yesterday shining once again.

All I want is to relax and enjoy life, but by some force I get dragged to new heights. I don't seek fame and fortune, but some people insist on giving it to me. Somehow I can be trusted with responsibility few get. I don't want all that so much anymore. I'm not even actively working for it anymore, people just throw it at me. Meanwhile I see sh!tloads of people desperately wanting what I have and never getting it.

The common frames makes little sense according to what I actually observe in daily life, they're not accurate maps of reality.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What had worked for me since I turned red pill is having blue pill friends that I only see once in a while. Then get together and catch up, keeping things casual. Stay away from red pill topics unless asked. If a conversation starts to go sour I end it by saying 'We will need to agree to disagree.... So... how are the Cubs this season?'.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Thanks for your comments.

I do find it frustrating that friends who get girlfriends forget their friends. Then they come crying when its over.

So it's basically impossible to have a social circle with being a walking lie- fantastic.
it's frustrating for sure. I lost my good friend for awhile when he was with his girlfriend. Then he came back, we killed the game for a few months and then boom, engaged. Haven't seen him since.

The way I see you, be friends with everyone and you'll find a few good dudes who are natural red pillers. Those are the ones you hang out with more often.