Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Introduction of "T" Theory/Natural Game

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post Jvest , it's actually the same like "Secret of the Jerk" that have clarified alot fo things to me back then from 2 years .

I go with this T theory , I embrace my sexuality , I always try to be connected to my own Male nature and I succeed, not like before when i used to read the bible , alot of articles here , philosiphizing everything and dehumanizing myself . Now , it's much much better , i see the girl , go for her , focusing on the mindset and Habit of approaching , talking , asking her out and it's like a treadmill for me . I feel this rush inside me . I noticed that if i didn't go for the girl , i ll be regretting , if i tried to think of what im going to say ...i'd be nervous and not following my nature .

I just let go , be loose , Enjoy the interaction (talking , dating , making out etc..) and go for the girl anywhere , anytime and just play around and have fun , no more tricks , tips , tactics no more Forcing but Relaxing .

You summed it up in a great way Jvesti . I hope you bring more posts about Testesterone as i really think that it holds some instinctual secrets .

Last edited:

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread

bump

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an excellent theory with a lot of evidence cited Jvesti. Pook also gave similar ideas.

However, since we're not talking in terms of intellectualism here, how about you test it and report back?
I'd like to see field reports with evidence of how Hi T and Hi S levels have actually helped your game and helped you go beyond scripts, gimmicks, routines, NLP etc.
I'd like to hear first hand of how you built up your T levels and cold approached and closed women who reacted differently.

Because you did say that building your ability with women through this route is superior to learning any pre thought out method like SS. Therefore, you are also implying that if you mastered this you would be more effective with women than Ross Jeffries or David D'angelo, Mystery or any other 'guru' who uses intellectualized methods to pick up women.
Therefore I'd like to see first hand evidence of this through field reports and real life experiences.

i1t4yomindi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jim has informed me that he's currently in the process of writing the second part to the T theory (which may answer all of the questions pertaining to the this first part). I look foward to it...should be good.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltraMan
One of the first things newbies (including myself) are told to do is to go out and work make eye contact with everyone. I personally can atest to the fact that the feeling I got initially from doing that was nothing short of exilerating. My confidence level went through the roof, and I would actually be dissapointed if I couldn't score some quality eye contact with a girl during the day. My Testosterone levels have probably risen as well.
It's interesting that you mention that. When I read "Weapons of Mass Seduction, I think Mr Fingers mentioned practicing making eye contact at a strip club. At any rate I found myself at a strip club for a bachelor party a few months back so I said, f*ck it, why not try this out. So the stipper was dancing on stage and I forced eye contact with her and she responded. I never looked away and she looked right at me the whole time she was doing her routine. The feeling was nothing short of euphoric. I remember all my boys that were there tripped out over the whole thing. I was in this trance, like I want you and I'm letting you know I want you, I want to f*ck your brains out and I was communicating all of that with my eyes, with out saying a word. If I had played my cards right and maintained my masculine dominance, I might have gotten a lay that night, who knows. Have you guys noticed that when you are talking to a woman you just met or you are on a date, when you give a woman an intense look, like you are reading her mind type look how she gets all submissive and lets you have your way with her? Have you guys noticed how euphoric or even giddy some women get just off of initial eye contact?

A lot of stuff is really coming together for me right now. I understand a lot more what Gunwitch and Player_Supreme were really trying to get at in their posts. Obviously I'll need to do this out in the field but wow....

Honestly Jvesti, you get mad props from me. This is gold, some of the dopest sh#t I've read on this site. This is genius here.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another query I have:

Jvesti cited Dahmer, Bundy etc as examples of high T males attracting women. What evidence is there that it is testosterone that attracted women to these killers? Was it written anywhere, or were their testosterone levels ever medically tested?
You can't just grab random men who were attractive to women throughout history and say "This is proof that T attracts women" without citing evidence.

Also - Rock stars. Jvesti listed various rockstars as getting laid like gods, and claimed it was because of their T levels. Again, the evidence? Rock stars are commonly believed to be attractive because of their fame, wealth and social proof.
Look at some of the musicians who are adored by women - skinny effeminate bastards like Michael Jackson or Asian boyband pop stars. Would you say these are high testosterone males?

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to encorporate it into my life as of last night. ill let you guys know how it went. But i seriously suggest you ALL go out and use it and try it, we are all dealing with different women. Interesting to see who it does/doesn't work with. So get intouch with that testosterone pumping threw the blood.:p

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, definitely deserving of 5 stars.

I will look to let my testosterone guide my instincts more as I think many of us have a tendency to over intellectualize many things when we should just follow our natural urges and impulses.

I'll be looking forward to a Part 2 to this.

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
A word of warning before you read, my gramma is cr*ppy. :D

This is a fvcking great post, totally worth 5 stars, Jvesti what you say dude is right on the money.
Here's a field report of what happened on saturday before i even read this post. (I was getting some advice from this tough bi chick) :)
I went to a club thats been open for ages for the 1st time & i said to myself just be opposite from what you normally do so i stopped thinking & just listened to my ****.
It wasnt much but for me it was great, 1st off i went up to a chick & danced with her i just looked at her like "i wanna **** you so hard"::cool:, so i was done dancing went off to the bar to get a drink.
When i ordered she was right behind me & said "make it 2 beers & i'll pay" we started talking, like 3mins later we were kissing for like 15mins, her friends came & got her because she had to leave :(, after she left i fvcking went crazy like i was perplexed that it happened.
There was this other chick across the room i was looking at her like "i can fvck your brains out so bad you''ll be begging for more" :cool:, well we didnt get up to much but she did pinch my ass on more than 5 occations & i was slapping that bytchs ass ever time i went past.
All in all a fun night, the whole way home i was laughing my ass off.
I had more success than i thought because im overweight (not that bad) & dont think high enough about myself.

J_X

P.S. Jvesti you totally rock dude, cant wait for you next post.

P.S.S. as ive got a lot off free time on my hands im gonna just go everywhere where the hb's are & listen to my ****, i'll make a journal & post some shyt.

Last edited:

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti

Serial killer Ted Bundy received over 60 love letters from women who claimed to love him. This is a guy who raped dead bodies and killed every women he saw. Richard Ramirez the night stalker who raped 55 women and killed 15 people. Received over a 1000 love letters! and ended up marrying a women with a 150 IQ with a top paying job before he got the death sentence. Pimps are the biggest bastards in the world but women cling to them.

Are you getting it now? Something biological is going on here that’s setting off urges within women. It is called testosterone! Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez in caveman times would probably be the survivors with their fearlessness and cunning while wussy guys afraid of their own shadow would perish. [/B]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia involving sexual arousal by people who have committed crimes; in particular cruel, or outrageous crimes.

The sexologist John Money defines hybristophilia as:

"a paraphilia of the marauding/predatory type in which sexuerotic arousal and facilitation and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent on being with a partner known to have committed an outrage or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery"

This covers Charles Manson's groupies, as well as any other convict who has committed a serious violent crime(s) and is serving life plus for it(them).

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be bumped cos it helped so much

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A definite read. A very wise tip. Five stars in total, we must know this stuff before posting for help.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord, I sat here and read the whole thing. I love the PIMP MODE reference. It's genuine posts like these that really show you the light. It's just too bad that society keeps bombarding us with just the opposite information.

It's kinda like how my sister comes home from work complaining that guys keep looking at her.....I don't need to hear that bullshyt. Women want to be looked at is what I think. So I'm gonna look and do what I want.

Just had to say this is a great post for every man to read. Thanks for taking the time to write it out for us.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Reaction score
That's it! It's testosterone boosters and squats for me! **** techniques. It all makes sense now.:woo:

nosexbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit that lately my "T" levels do not seem as high as they used to... since I'm 31, this makes sense.

I am a pretty bad (but improving) AFC. I hadn't had any real physical contact with a woman for, hrm, a year now, when the other night I was out at the club with this girl who I've been seeing. We were dancing all seperate-like and then she slid over and started grinding me, her leg in between mine scissor style.

The effect was instantaneous. INSTANT blood flow to the old wang... I was afraid she might even feel it (not that I should be afraid, or should I). My brain got fuzzy. I instantly wrapped my hands around and put them on her lower back, guiding her. It was amazing... I suddenly had balls.

I definitely think there was a quick rise in "T" levels there.

Now, for a question: short of being able to touch women, get really good eye-contact and other AFC-unfriendly activities, what other ways are there to boost your T levels?

We have not-masturbating, which seems obvious (and I'm gonna try this... but the willpower is not so great). Does going to the gym increase your T? Playing sports? Getting in fights? (just kidding, I know it would work, but that's not gonna happen on purpose).

What about supplements, preferably natural ones?

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from supplements. Your body can get accustomed to them and then stop making testosterone on it's own. And artificial supplements and steroids are nothing but trouble. You have to cycle on and off and take them with a slew of other chemicals in order to minimize the negative side effects. And they don't actually do anything by themselves; they only work by letting you train harder and longer than you could without them, and you have to eat just as much more. Since most people can't even handle natural training and eating, there's no way they'd be able to train and eat enough to get the steroids working.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nosexbox
I'll admit that lately my "T" levels do not seem as high as they used to... since I'm 31, this makes sense.

I am a pretty bad (but improving) AFC. I hadn't had any real physical contact with a woman for, hrm, a year now, when the other night I was out at the club with this girl who I've been seeing. We were dancing all seperate-like and then she slid over and started grinding me, her leg in between mine scissor style.

The effect was instantaneous. INSTANT blood flow to the old wang... I was afraid she might even feel it (not that I should be afraid, or should I). My brain got fuzzy. I instantly wrapped my hands around and put them on her lower back, guiding her. It was amazing... I suddenly had balls.

I definitely think there was a quick rise in "T" levels there.

Now, for a question: short of being able to touch women, get really good eye-contact and other AFC-unfriendly activities, what other ways are there to boost your T levels?

We have not-masturbating, which seems obvious (and I'm gonna try this... but the willpower is not so great). Does going to the gym increase your T? Playing sports? Getting in fights? (just kidding, I know it would work, but that's not gonna happen on purpose).

What about supplements, preferably natural ones?
Your T Levels are very relational to your status and your environment throughout the day. The great thing about being human beings is that we have control over State of mind which is a self fufilling prophecy. If you keep putting yourself under stress to do things that you fear/make uncomfortable you'll start to find yourself become increasingly more ascertive. Your body becomes equipped to handle and conquer things that scare us and acts accordingly. The most uncomfortable thing in the world to do is things like this. Make a vow to do something that scares the **** outta you each day. If you're having trouble start with less scary things. Get yourself in a conquering, dominating, win masculine mindset.

We had to deal with danger constantly for 10s of thousands of years as a species. Living a comfortable shelled up life will make you weak, less powerful. Because nature assumes you dont need it. I dont know many kids from the ghetto who are having trouble with mates.

What's funny is these pua or canned-line seductionists that try all these lines. Have no conquering instinct and expect to get laid. What are they gonna do when they run out of lines to FAKE being a male. STicking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Although manipulative guru's who are looking out for #1 do have a vested interest in keeping you clueless and continually buying their material. As you can see the character of those pua types in that new book by style.

I was talking to a friend who went in a PUA chatroom recently. He told me about how style is taking the head of a lair with him to some media thing. The guy is a virgin! This guy head of this club of guys trying to get laid, can't even get laid! I seem to be seeing something wrong with this picture, do you?

The only reason evolution genderized us as opposed to being asexual was for survival reasons. It increases our chance of survival as a living thing. The more in danger we feel the more we have to man up to meet the challenge.

This is why those that do army service especially those that see combat see a shoot up in their levels that generally remains.

But frankly its a mindset, you gotta listen and hone on what's going on inside of you. Like if you were dancing with that chick and you felt the need to want to bone her. It should have been permeating your mind that emotion and conquer. But its funny that we will shut that part out of us. A lot of guys will use their minds to think its impossible to get that girl, what's going to happen? The rest of you is going to act accordingly and fall in line with that mindset, emotionally and biologically.

Its also interesting to note that when we meet a girl, anticipate meeting one, or are trying to have a child our levels shoot the hell up. Nature has its tools to have us procreate. Our minds are what we have control over and can be our best friend or worst enemy.

All of this is natural, it wasn't mean't to be a homework assignment in calculus like some make it out to be we are dealing with primitive parts of us as living things.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey jvesti, weren't you writing a second part to this? I remember you saying that somewhere.