Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Introduction of "T" Theory/Natural Game

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting of you to say that during that soccer game the testosterone levels were high. I notice that after a very intense baseball game on TV like last year's ALCS or ALDS (I'm a RedSox fan ) I'm always shaking and after the game it takes hard concentration to try and hold a glass of water, though this could very well be adrenaline. What is the difference between adrenaline and testosterone?
Very interesting subject you bring up. Have you ever wondered why everyone is so rowdy after a big victory, violence, mayhem, rioting, raping go through the roof. This is because testosterone levels skyrocket after real intense victories. This mixed with acute alcohol ingestion (which raises levels immensely for a majority of the population). Is a molatov ****tail.

I am no expert on adrenaline so maybe you bio majors can help me on this.

Testosterone is a hormone. That binds with receptors all over the body including the brain that affects it in a certain way. Not sure what adrenaline is I think its a hormone too. Testosterone is definitely a hormone though.

Adrenaline is produced in the adrenal glands. Testosterone is produced in the testes.

Adrenaline is brought about by extreme physical stress I believe. It will have an effect on the body. As far as I know it creates blood to rush to the fight or flight muscles: Arms and Legs. Making you stronger or quicker. You get a shot of adrenaline when someone punches you in the face. If you ever got in a fight you probably know what i mean. Not sure if it affects the brain. But when on an adrenaline rush I always had a physical impulse to beat the **** out of a person. I think it makes you shake cause during an adrenaline rush it is a flight/fight reaction and your muscles are waiting to be moved around intensely. Since you are attaching yourself to the game in the same emotional way a Patriots player or a dude running for a touchdown might but you aren't running or moving this is what will happen.

You shake after a fight, and probably not during cause your adrenaline is still high and there is no fight anymore.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jvesti -

I think you may be on to something here. I've been curious about this topic myself since reading Gunwitch's method. He is also a big supporter of the testosterone theory and he discourages masturbation. He believes that masturbation kills a person's natural sex drive.

I myself have stopped masturbating and my sex drive has sky rocketed. Just looking at a female causes me to drool and now I'm not so content to stay home on a saturday night and whack it. As for the competition you are suggesting, that reminds me of the movie Fight Club. Is there any other movie that shows off male testosterone in it's rawest form? When the guys are fighting/competing with each other their testosterone seems to be oozing out of every pore.

I definetly need to start getting involved in competition. I'm thinking maybe kickboxing.

-later

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward
Jvesti -

I think you may be on to something here. I've been curious about this topic myself since reading Gunwitch's method. He is also a big supporter of the testosterone theory and he discourages masturbation. He believes that masturbation kills a person's natural sex drive.

I myself have stopped masturbating and my sex drive has sky rocketed. Just looking at a female causes me to drool and now I'm not so content to stay home on a saturday night and whack it. As for the competition you are suggesting, that reminds me of the movie Fight Club. Is there any other movie that shows off male testosterone in it's rawest form? When the guys are fighting/competing with each other their testosterone seems to be oozing out of every pore.

I definetly need to start getting involved in competition. I'm thinking maybe kickboxing.

-later
It's true about masturbation, I've been off for 10/11 days and mine has also skyrocked. It only only boosts your natural sex drive but it also gives you an aura which other females can sense, it's interesting.

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone needs to put an end to this masturbation debate once and for all. I hate fence sitter and I find that I am one when it comes to weather masturbation increases or decreases your drive. I’m sure there is a scientific study out their with conclusive findings on what ejaculating does to testosterone in the body. Obviously not masturbating is going to have different effects on different people.

For me the first three weeks I’m horny like crazy, waking up every day with a boner. After three weeks I go into monk mode where getting an erection is a task in concentration. Another problem with not masturbating is when I sex my girl I jizz on contact. Also even when I don’t masturbate for a long period I can’t maintain an erection while chatting up some girl. Despite all that im going to give not wacking another go, i enjoy the discipline of it.
But it wont be the X factor until i get more comfortable chatting up women.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jvesti... i could **** a girl by the time it would take me to read all this.. and you could be the biggest ***** in your town if you were fvcking instead of typing all this.

Now, however, you should be getting the time back since your head is getting to the right place.

Oh, and yeah, mastrubation? Wanna stop? Fvck girls. I know it sounds too blunt, but this is tested over and over.. i feel exhausted from fvcking to wack off, or im waiting to fvck her again, so i dont want to spoil the moment by wacking off..
oh, renegade, how much are the sugar pills?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Jvesti... i could **** a girl by the time it would take me to read all this.. and you could be the biggest ***** in your town if you were fvcking instead of typing all this.

Now, however, you should be getting the time back since your head is getting to the right place.

Oh, and yeah, mastrubation? Wanna stop? Fvck girls. I know it sounds too blunt, but this is tested over and over.. i feel exhausted from fvcking to wack off, or im waiting to fvck her again, so i dont want to spoil the moment by wacking off..
oh, renegade, how much are the sugar pills?
Free actually, when you have raised test levels. One time offer :cool:

The guys simply trying to wake 3/4 of this board up, to realize that the ability to seduce women is inside you, and has been since birth. People take this like it's insulting their game, when really it is their game.

:confused:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely. This post is one of the most well-thought out and concise that I've read in a good while. While it's true that if people who read this actually apply it, this and other forums of the same genre would suffer a massive drop in activity - that's for the best. Odds are that only 1% of the readers are actually going to have this make a change in their life. Basically, what the guy is saying is to get off of your ass, go to the gym, find something you are great at and do it competitively. If chess team members can boost their T by winning a game - think of how much more you can do. Too many people are scared of what others think about them - especially girls. Hopefully J's post is going to knock some sense into at least one of them. I'm impressed with it, which is why I'm giving this thread a 5. As for the guy who asked about other movies like "Fight Club", you aren't going to have your T raised by watching these kinds of movies - you're just going to watch a movie. It's not going to make any life-altering change for you...

Oh, nice to see someone else from Louisiana.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
renegade, that wasnt a negative comment bro, i completely agree with everything jvesti said.

You know, i could go with "dont spend so much time on computer..go get girls" blah blah..but the reality is.. the day can be quite long or quite short..depending on the mood and situation. Some days i have so many people/girls to see that i cant even look at my comp/tv/xbox.. some days i have **** to do so i can play xbox/watch tv all day.. you see, im going off a tangent here a little, but i wanna get this figured out.
If people say "get a life" .. meaning do a lot of things during your days, but exactly how often/much do they suggest you do? I mean i dont want to be doing a task list every single day.. im human,. one day i will be partying hard for a weekend straight.. the next one i want to sit at home.. alone..with the cell phone turned off. The best i can think of is this- dont get caught in the loop of similarities.. you wake up at same time, spend same 2 hours on comp, go to work, same tv, same hand, same bed... try new things when you have a chance.. dont be embarassed to be original (somebody will definately copy you) .. variety in experiences in this life makes (at least my) life worth looking back at and going "damn im good"

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yea, basically get a life means get outside and do something. Doesn't matter if your running around and making faces at old people, or going to the mall and approaching, as long as your busying yourself and not laying on a couch like I am now typing away, your fine. Relaxation is a necessity, but in my opinion it should be kept to the nighttime since the daytime is when it's light outside, and we all know the effects of SADS during the winter :)

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the guy who asked about other movies like "Fight Club", you aren't going to have your T raised by watching these kinds of movies - you're just going to watch a movie. It's not going to make any life-altering change for you...
I wasn't asking for a list of other movies like Fight Club. What I said is that movie shows a bunch of guys with high levels of testosterone. I then said that I was thinking about taking up kickboxing or other competitive activities.

For me the first three weeks I’m horny like crazy, waking up every day with a boner. After three weeks I go into monk mode where getting an erection is a task in concentration. Another problem with not masturbating is when I sex my girl I jizz on contact. Also even when I don’t masturbate for a long period I can’t maintain an erection while chatting up some girl. Despite all that im going to give not wacking another go, i enjoy the discipline of it.
But it wont be the X factor until i get more comfortable chatting up women.
Okay well during the times you were "not whacking" did you do the other things that raise your testorone? I'm not going to get into that because there are so many other posts about it.

As far as you "jizzing on contact" with a girl, well maybe if you already have a girl to fvck it's okay to masturbate. What we're all talking about on this thread is to stop masturbating as an incentive to meet girls and possibly increase our natural ability to attract women. You know, all that primal crap.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of the serial killer Sazuko. High Testosterone/Low Serotonin. Now imagine walking around like that maybe with even more extreme levels all your puberty life and you can see why they turn out the way they do. It might be next to impossible to hold back your aggression and anger as it was for Bundy, Dahmer, Ramirez etc..

Hormones are so powerfully in effect with our behavior. If I were to strip out all hormones you have you'd be a docile mute type of thing with no drive to do much of anything maybe even move at all. You'd have the magnetism of a piece of wood. If I were to throw your hormones completely off kilter than they are now you just wouldn't be the same person you are today. Ever dealt with a woman when she's on the rag??? Ever notice the personality changes of a teenager when they hit puberty? The personality and body becomes increasingly more attractive to women and vice-versa.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's weird that a lot of analysis and intellectualism is needed to prove that analysis and intellectualism is bad for a real man's behaviour.
i imagine myself next time when i'll see a girl thinking "you shouldn't be thinking". then i'll stop thinking i should stop thinking whatever.....

great post anyway, Jvesti. 5 stars

and can you elaborate more on serotonin, i didn't understant exactly how it changes in the body and if there is a way to change it accordingly like the methods you wrote for raising T.

and for the alchohol part, i'm really surprised you are saying it raises T levels. i stopped drinking alchohol a long time ago, like 6 months, because it f*cks up the diet and overall health. so should buy myself cans of beers like rugby players ?

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2xp
it's weird that a lot of analysis and intellectualism is needed to prove that analysis and intellectualism is bad for a real man's behaviour.
i imagine myself next time when i'll see a girl thinking "you shouldn't be thinking". then i'll stop thinking i should stop thinking whatever.....

great post anyway, Jvesti. 5 stars

and can you elaborate more on serotonin, i didn't understant exactly how it changes in the body and if there is a way to change it accordingly like the methods you wrote for raising T.

and for the alchohol part, i'm really surprised you are saying it raises T levels. i stopped drinking alchohol a long time ago, like 6 months, because it f*cks up the diet and overall health. so should buy myself cans of beers like rugby players ?
Ya it pretty much takes an intellectual approach to escape your tendencies to be intellectual. Kind of a paradox in itself. It's the only way you can escape the habit.

As for alcohol, there have been studies that acute alcohol ingestion raises levels Temporarily in SOME people. There also have been studies to the contrary on testosterone namely for long term drinkers. Look no further than a bunch of dudes ****faced acting violent, aggressive, and rowdy.

I actually have a friend, who when he is confronted with a fight drinks hard liquor. Because he says it makes him about 10 times as aggressive. I actually saw him do this and pound the crap out of some kid. He is also known to be a violent drunk. The mix of testosterone and loss of self control. This is case and point of a dude who's testosterone probably goes high during hard liquor drinking. I'm pretty certain not everyone has this reaction but there are a good handful of individuals that do.

I personally don't drink much, if i go out i'll just have a beer or two if any. It ****s up my working out and diet. These guys will explain it better than I.http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/abuse/l/blacer030117.htm

As for serotonin I am no expert with that. I do know a surefire way to increase that is to get laid. Your serotonin levels spike when u bust a nut for a short period of time. Probably nature's way of taking your edge off temporarily so you don't murder the girl you just mated with. Serotonin has an inhibitory effect on some behaviors expressed by testosterone. Ever been on anti-depressants? How'd that sex drive go? There's probably someone better capable of explaining serotonin. It's not important in attracting females. Case and Point is the fact that serial killers get an endless steam of love letters.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread! Possibly the best theory out there.

I agree with what you're saying 100%, however I think there's a problem in putting this theory into practice. Like you said, you see a hot chick and you want to slap her ass and **** her, but you can't truly act on that T urge. There is some intellectual thought that has to come into play or you can come up with your next theory in jail. I know it would be counterproductive to this theory to point out how you would approach the girl with your T urge, but I just wanted to point that out.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is ****ing genious!

It's everything that we all knew deep down was the truth, in a nutshell. Time to get a book deal, Jvesti. ;)

And I was wondering, what are your takes on T levels and sociability? You say that men with very high levels of T tend to be on the anti-social side, but I can think of many cases of high T men (athletes, naturals, entrepreneurs) who seem to be very sociable and accepted/popular within society, if you will. Based on my limited knowledge of psych, being anti-social is more of a choice (or perhaps instinct) than an actual weakness, am I right? If you agree that this can be the case, is it just seratonin levels that create the difference between the anti-social alphas and the social alphas? Or is it something else...perhaps just an instinct to isolate one's self from the pack...to strive for absolute dominance over everyone? Aren't serial killers known for having delusions of grandeur and **** like that? Comparing themselves to God and stuff? I think I see the connection. What do you think about this?

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props!

This is really all anyone who comes to this site needs to know.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Great thread! Possibly the best theory out there.

I agree with what you're saying 100%, however I think there's a problem in putting this theory into practice. Like you said, you see a hot chick and you want to slap her ass and **** her, but you can't truly act on that T urge. There is some intellectual thought that has to come into play or you can come up with your next theory in jail. I know it would be counterproductive to this theory to point out how you would approach the girl with your T urge, but I just wanted to point that out.

Have you ever tried to boss someone around without feeling fully congruent with it? Notice how they might have laughed or looked at you like "what the hell????".

Same thing happens when your dealing with the touching of a girl. You touch her body whether it be a shoulder, ass, etc and you don't do it with total congruence. You make a sexual remark and feel uncomfortable about it or seem desperate-horny you'll come off creepy. You do it in a cowardly sissy-man type way. It will be smelt out. It's showing its not your place to be doing anything like that and you'll get torn apart.

Do an expiriment: Go walk up to a girl at a bar touch her shoulder, with your eyes to the ground and head down. She'll be creeped out.

Now go up to another girl just feeling like the testosterone flowing in your veins as you walk up to her without hesitation with a "it's on" facial expression.

See the difference in reaction.

Now in the same breath you'll see a dude who is successful with females. He does what the hell he wants, his authority is felt. I'm sure all of you know at least one and you can see the difference between your friend that is a doormat.

Once I was at a bar with a friend and he insisted that these girls come back to the house. So he physically lifted the girl up and started to carry her down the street. She was crackin up It was hilarious, he got lucky that night by that girl.

Most AFC dudes would start to go into a panic attack of all the horrible things that could happen from doing that once thinking about it.

Anyways, think of it as a volume dial. If you ain't getting laid your **** is so low it can't even be heard. Time to turn up the pimp mode significantly.

Originally posted by il_duce
This post is ****ing genious!

It's everything that we all knew deep down was the truth, in a nutshell. Time to get a book deal, Jvesti. ;)

And I was wondering, what are your takes on T levels and sociability? You say that men with very high levels of T tend to be on the anti-social side, but I can think of many cases of high T men (athletes, naturals, entrepreneurs) who seem to be very sociable and accepted/popular within society, if you will. Based on my limited knowledge of psych, being anti-social is more of a choice (or perhaps instinct) than an actual weakness, am I right? If you agree that this can be the case, is it just seratonin levels that create the difference between the anti-social alphas and the social alphas? Or is it something else...perhaps just an instinct to isolate one's self from the pack...to strive for absolute dominance over everyone? Aren't serial killers known for having delusions of grandeur and **** like that? Comparing themselves to God and stuff? I think I see the connection. What do you think about this?

Actually that fearlessness, or ability to cope with stress well is an effect of high testosterone which can benefit in dominating social situations. Leaders of groups tend to have higher levels than everyone else. They are the dude with more "fight" to go out and do exciting things, approach chicks etc. You can certainly be socialized not to be this way which can make one frustrated bastard.

influence on aggression. As M&B suggest, testosterone may facilitate successful boardroom maneuvering as much as successful
barroom brawling, or it may produce useful creativity as well as
antisocial rebellion. To the extent that one can achieve status in a
culture or social system for “legitimate” prosocial or creative
actions, T’s influence may be sublimated into “higher” purposes.

That's how the word anti-social was used. Not in the sense of the quiet kid in the corner.

Now WHY and WHAT would separate a dude from being a rebel scumbag from an aggressive multi-millionaire businessman? There are many theories about this. What is the difference between high T low status versus high T high status. But I suspect It depends on the person's perception of their reality.

A kid growing up in the ghetto sees drug dealers/gang member as the God's of his world getting all the women. So he might go for the drug dealer that has to keep his rule by fear and violence.

On the other hand, if one grew up in the business world or was made aware of the higher reaches of society in a prevalent way. They might want to go about achieving their "fight", their willingness to be top dog a different way.

Sometimes our hormones will rise and fall based on what we are going for. For example: If there is perceived competition T levels rise. Think of troops before a battle or football players before a big game. (But of course a certain degree of this we are born with)

Oh ya and serotonin levels play a big part in impulsivity and the ability to hold off for time for the reward. So ya it's probably a good idea to have a good amount of serotonin in business because there is a degree of patience needed in it at times. Then you gotta have the willingness to dominate and make big splashes.

But anyways, if there are any other responses to this post. I'd like to hear some personal experiences. Action-oriented. If you "got it" or "grasped" what this is about. Or had a bad experience even. Or maybe have stopped reading posts that teach you how to walk your dog like an alpha male while reciting Ross Jefferies anal patterns. Cutting down your time sitting in front of a computer on sosuave for hours on end finding intellectual excuses not to face fears and more time actually DOING. I mean that's what the tips forum is all about to elicit action and results for the better of everyone based on what some of us learned. Let's kick some ass out there guys!