Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Inner Workings of Women: Emotion

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goldeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good stuff indeed. When I didn't know the truth before, I applied the c&f and push/pull and it worked as you described.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
As you go through your transformation into a Don Juan, you'll notice that your guy friends won't like how you're changing. However, you may notice the complete opposite with women. She'll respond extremely well to your more outgoing personality, and how you've learned to enjoy human touch!

How true this is! I got a lot of stick when I started to exercise, do weights and revamp my wardrobe off guys, but several of my female friends have remarked on my new outfits and the progressive toning of my arms.

(and bump, I liked this thread)

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Anti-Slvt Defense

from another thread:

This is known as the "anti-slvt defense". Let's take a good look at what's happening inside her brain when this is going on (brain commentary in italics)

Man starts kissing her
Emotion: oooh! I like this. That feels good. Uhhhh, I'm starting to get horny. I need to satisfy my craving.

Woman responds with kissing and sucking
Emotion: Oh yeah, I think I'm falling in love! Oh, I feel so good, so attractive, so sexy!

Man responds by trying to take off her pants
Logic: WARNING! If you let him continue, you're portraying yourself as a slvt!

Woman pushes man away. Man gets confused and stops. Woman says "I don't want to take this too fast"
Emotion: Why did he stop kissing me? It felt so good! I want to feel more good feelings!

Woman pulls man back and continues kissing him
Emotion: Ahhh! That's better! I feel good again. I feel sexy!

What happened here is that her logic and emotion were in conflict. Logic tells her that giving into sex labels her as a slvt. However, emotion tells her to keep doing what feels good. Emotion is stronger than logic which is why she wanted to continue despite the man wanting to take her pants off. To combat the logic, all you need to do is make her emotion override her logic. It's not hard. All you have to do is continue pushing her emotions in a feel-good sexual direction, and she'll give you the green light (usually by removing her own clothes).

[/QUOTE]

this is fuc*kin gold and can attest to this advice as I just went through this the other night....I escalated hard and once I got to her panties I could tell in her head she was saying "no you're not getting this tonight". Yet her body was urging me to, pulsating with every kiss like "YES YES YES". She put up a great defense (2-3 hand blocks) but I remained aggressive and progressed forward and OH MY was she WET!!! (I literally just ripped her panties off and she went NUTS):crazy: Like they say "go until the broad says no"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. Nothing really to add except to say the hardest thing that men have to deal with understanding the emotional nature of women is that they can turn on a dime. One minute they are ticked off with you, the next they love you.... and when this happens they can go from hating you to loving you and be authentic. If your girl is ticked off at you you can fix it... The bad news is if she loves you THAT can turn on a dime as well.... It's all about balance.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an excellent and well written post. It should be added to one of DJ Bible materials.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
All women can't be like that surely? If things are going well in a relationship, not all women will want the unnecessary drama. Some women thrive on arguments and making up for it afterwards but women I've had relations with have not wanted the hassle and when things have been going well we got on better as opposed to when it's not. Just my opinion but if my partner and I are good to each other and enjoy each other's company there is no need for friction. I get her going, I have a way about me....hard to explain but I'm a dirty **** in the bedroom and I'm not shy. Plus I have great social skills and usually the life and soul of parties so even though she hates it when I'm singing on karaoke, but deep down I think she likes that about me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women can't be like that surely?
I wrote this post 12 years ago, and I still stand by it. All women need drama in their lives, some more than others. Women can't just be happy with being happy. They need the emotional fluctuation to be content. You need to keep in mind that women's brains are wired quite differently than a man's brain. Comparing men and women to each other is like comparing a 4-stroke engine and a diesel engine. They can both accomplish the same things, but they function differently.

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote this post 12 years ago, and I still stand by it. All women need drama in their lives, some more than others. Women can't just be happy with being happy. They need the emotional fluctuation to be content. You need to keep in mind that women's brains are wired quite differently than a man's brain. Comparing men and women to each other is like comparing a 4-stroke engine and a diesel engine. They can both accomplish the same things, but they function differently.
I admit that I provide tooooo many positive emotions when I deal with woman because I admittedly am a "nice guy". How do I learn to properly provide negative and positive emotions with the women I deal with, and when do a man do this??

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a 2 stroke?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women can't be like that surely? If things are going well in a relationship, not all women will want the unnecessary drama. Some women thrive on arguments and making up for it afterwards but women I've had relations with have not wanted the hassle and when things have been going well we got on better as opposed to when it's not. Just my opinion but if my partner and I are good to each other and enjoy each other's company there is no need for friction. I get her going, I have a way about me....hard to explain but I'm a dirty **** in the bedroom and I'm not shy. Plus I have great social skills and usually the life and soul of parties so even though she hates it when I'm singing on karaoke, but deep down I think she likes that about me.
so, why did it end? surely since you did mention it in plural that means you did end with then, why?