Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The incredible subtlety of the Friendzone

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Don't let fear & nerves cripple you. Ever got up in the middle of the night & stubbed your toe? Hurt like hell didn't it? But did you die? No. Did you stop walking? No. Being bold won't kill you either. If you have to make an error, then make it by being TOO bold, not being too nice.
Yeah, we say "I want passion" you say "Cool! Let's fvck!"
That's not quite what we mean by "passion". We mean:"Show me your power. Show me you're an Alpha Male! Make me feel safe and protected.".
You keep forgetting that we are EMOTIONAL creatures, we want to FEEEEEL! There's a difference between making love and just getting your rocks off. Yeah, sex is great, sex is fun, we can get that anywhere. And if we can get it anywhere...what makes you different from 80 million other guys? THE PASSION you make us feel.
Women want STRONG, CONFIDENT men. The closest thing we can find is a "Bad Boy". We DO want the BB to have the good qualities as well. We want the ying/yang symbol, the BB with a touch of AFC inside. Then we can be that decent, honest slut! :D
This should be stickied, and taught to every boy in school from ten-year-olds upwards.

Austin, sorry mate, you've gotten involved with an idiot. Forget about friendzoning and shyt tests - this woman is apparently so immature and clueless she has no idea how to behave with men she's not interested in.

Perhaps I'm being harsh. Thinking back, the women I've known who've acted like this have generally been anxious-prone and somehow undeveloped in their sexuality. More like innocent, naive girls than women. If that's the case here maybe you shold consider why you've gone after one such as this.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
The next morning she says 'do you have any gorgeous single friends, as I would really like to meet them'
This is the most heart-wrenching and disrespectful statement a woman can make to a man!!! Leave her alone!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
More like innocent, naive girls than women.
"Innocent" is the wrong term! I don't see the innocence here!!

Austin -this is an outright rejection and not "subtle"!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The incredible subtlety of the Friendzone

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
This is the most heart-wrenching and disrespectful statement a woman can make to a man!!! Leave her alone!!!
I have to back up PRL on this one...

That's just a cold, cruel statement. She might have "meant" it to be ****y/funny to force you to make a claim on her, but it obviously backfired badly.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments folks.

Have been hearing a bit about this girl from friends etc.

Apparently she is in love with some jerk who leads her on, they meet up every couple of weeks, have sex, then he disappears. She is desperate for him to commit to BF status but he's not interested.

The usual pattern of female attraction in this sad world of ours.

Sounds like I was inches away from becoming the emotional tampon.

I'm out! :rolleyes:

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Austin

A girl like that was the reason that got me to this forum.

The difference was that the one I knew was a total b*tch, after I made a move and she would LJBF'd me she started calling me a lot and saying things that said she wanted me, until I made another move and the case was clear, after that I nexted her (THANK GOD!). Still there was some damage to me but hopefully the readings from this forum helped me overcome most of them.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when you think maybe the DJ perspective is a little skewed, something like this comes along and confirms it as true. This woman SAYS she wants a decent guy who cares for her etc, but who does she go for? The guy who sh&gs her and disappears! :rolleyes:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when you think maybe the DJ perspective is a little skewed, something like this comes along and confirms it as true. This woman SAYS she wants a decent guy who cares for her etc, but who does she go for? The guy who sh&gs her and disappears! :rolleyes:
Silly girl! She's still got that romantic fantasy about "taming the wild horse" rattling around in her head. They call "Bad Boys" bad for a reason! They are BAAAAAAAD!

Just like you guys always say you want "a lady in public & a wh0re in private", we want "a bad boy in public and a decent guy at home".

Reaction score
This woman SAYS she wants a decent guy who cares for her etc, but who does she go for? The guy who shags her and disappears! :rolleyes:
Replace the part of your statement which states "This woman" with "This Hor" and then you'll find clarity!!

Women (not hors) DO want 'decent" men - but they MUST possess masculinity!!