Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Importance of Spinning Plates

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I'm past even entertaining the idea now.

Doubt that I could be monogamous ('faithful'), If I tried it at this point in my life.

I just turned 30. I'm approaching my peak and enjoying it.

That isn't to say that I don't give girls value. I'm not a mooch, and I typically add colour to a girl's otherwise boring life.

But the only reasons that I would become 'exclusive' with any of them are really out of fear or laziness.
Spot on.

There is nothing inherently programmed into human males to make them desire exclusivity with a woman. Historically.. men were never exclusive. They either had several wives or they had side pieces and wh0res. Male exclusivity is a very new and unnatural concept. Science backs this up.

The only reasons men are exclusive today are:
  • Blue pill societal pressure and brainwashing (Disney sh!t)
  • Fear of being alone
  • Laziness

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good old Disney princess fairytale. Chick could meet a super compatible dude, but ****s up gaming her and now he's not Prince Charming anymore. Chicks will chase that fairytale till the day they die. Wait till you see how vicious early 30's chicks get trying to find him. Literally those chicks need to go to "**** tests anonymous" groups.
Yes, women in their 30's are a breed unto themselves. Particularly true if they have not been married yet. Desperate people do desperate things - they are walking baby traps. I wouldn't come inside a never married woman between the age of 30-38 if my life depended on it.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on.

There is nothing inherently programmed into human males to make them desire exclusivity with a woman. Historically.. men were never exclusive. They either had several wives or they had side pieces and wh0res. Male exclusivity is a very new and unnatural concept. Science backs this up.

• Fear of being alone
  • Laziness
Tricky part sometimes can be to do the spinning and not get caught....

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru's Mathematics:

The degree to which you don't give a fvck is commensurate with your actual level of abundance.

Hence, 99% of the problems in this site can be solved with the two words:

Spin plates.

What's that? You can't secure/spin plates? Then dip a point or two lower on the SMV scale, and then

Spin plates.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I think people need to be refreshed on WHY its so important to spin plates. Its not just good for the individual man.. but its good for men as a group BECAUSE it destroys the myth of "scarcity".
Poon King as you know I am 100% on board with this post, but here's my question....what happens when we get over 40? Over 50?

I've just been thinking that here I am 33 and spinning plates, but my age targets are 23 - 31. What happens when I'm 40? 45? How would it look to still be spinning plates with 25 - 29 year olds?

I guess what I'm saying is, at what point do we stop spinning plates and do something else? I'm not saying that something else is get "married" by any chance, but maybe just get into a serious relationship or something?

What's the goal of all this? Anybody ever just think about that? Sex and companionship is cool for now, but honestly this shyt is starting to get old because I've been dating/fvcking/spinning plates since 2010.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise investor diversifies his money.
Warren Buffet said: "diversification is protection against ignorance."

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...ion-protection-against-ignorance-it-makes.asp

Ignorance comes from laziness and lack of interest.

The worst investors are also the one who think they are going to get rich in one day.

Educate 10 men around you about the matter of women so they can get rich taking no/less risk.

And a realistic investor also know that he can lose some money sometimes.

• Fear of being alone
  • Laziness
Societal pressure actualy create the illusion that a man need a woman so that he MUST fear losing her. There is no more masculine education for the young boys teaching them how to be alone and how to accept the lack of women and the loss of women.

Being alone is a masculine trait and it is probably the strongest. Women and independence is a myth. Women LOVE men who can be alone because they cannot. And because those men do not need women and they are a LOT more interesting and manly than the beta faggots.

Spinning plates is only a mean to get rid of that fear of lacking and fear of losing.

But yeah, the real question is always what do YOU want? As an investor, what do YOU want? Regular income or day trading? And through life, what you want can change. And what they want can also change.

So don't be an ignorant. Know the deal. Know where you put your money and know the risks. And you'll be fine.

But yeah, sometimes you're going to suffer the loss and the lack but that's OK. It's normal. It's part of your evolution and your education. Losing and suffering is not the problem. The problem is the inability to accept it and cope with it and to lose our sense of dignity in the process.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King as you know I am 100% on board with this post, but here's my question....what happens when we get over 40? Over 50?

I've just been thinking that here I am 33 and spinning plates, but my age targets are 23 - 31. What happens when I'm 40? 45? How would it look to still be spinning plates with 25 - 29 year olds?

I guess what I'm saying is, at what point do we stop spinning plates and do something else? I'm not saying that something else is get "married" by any chance, but maybe just get into a serious relationship or something?

What's the goal of all this? Anybody ever just think about that? Sex and companionship is cool for now, but honestly this shyt is starting to get old because I've been dating/fvcking/spinning plates since 2010.
Good question. And this question stems from a need for "security".

Let me open your eyes to something: There is no such thing as security in life. It doesn't exist.

Lets say you turn 40 and decide to wife up some woman you pedestalize as "worth marrying". Lets say you stay married for 5 or 10 years. Then one of the following things happens:
1. She leaves you
2. She dies
3. She cheats

Now you are age 45-50 and back in the same situation you were before you committed. What do you do now? How is your life better now than if you had just kept spinning plates?

Understand that WOMEN are not the solution to anything outside of the need for sexual pleasure and reproduction. There is NO security in life. Disney blue pill brainwashing teaches us that women add some kind of meaning to our lives. They don't. They are also NOT the key to happiness. They are for pleasure and reproduction. Men who expect more will be disappointed. Which is why most married men are castrated faggots.

Here is something else to remember: women generally live longer than men. So this means the older you get the more single women there will be for you. Sure they might not be 21-30 but they will be there. Nothing latest forever. You probably won't be 80 years old and still f*cking 25 year old women no matter what life choices you make. This is just a fact of life and something you will have to get over.

All you can do in life is set goals, achieve them and set new ones. Repeat that process until you die.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man there is no benefit to becoming EMOTIONALLY exclusive with any woman ever. You can be exclusive on paper if you want. But emotionally, you should be free like a bird.
I was going to make a couple counterpoints, but you beat me to it.

Abundance is a state of mind
--it shouldn't be rooted in anything external to yourself (like plates, money, a girlfriend, that awesome job, a good social life). I think a lot of guys (myself included, at one point) use spinning plates as a band aid solution to avoid pain, without ever internalizing abundance as being something that you generate within yourself. The truth is, your value is irreducible. Whether you're monogamous or spinning plates or have no plates to spin; whether you're making 6 figures a year or don't know where your next meal is coming from; you should never base your self-concept on external circumstances, because circumstances always change.

We're always looking outside of ourselves--and while it's better to have your dopamine sources diversified (which is why spinning plates is never bad advice, nor is cultivating wealth and good friends, etc.), all of these are potential comfort traps; and the minute you attach yourself to comfort is the minute you are no longer emotionally free. This is still treating the symptoms instead of the disease itself--which is really the belief, that I am not enough. There are valuable lessons a man can only learn about himself in a monogamous situation; just as there are valuable lessons a man can only learn about himself when he's spinning plates or is totally celibate.

For myself, I want freedom of choice. I want to experience to full emotional range of what life has to offer. I know that pain is often where growth occurs. So I find which areas of myself I experience the most resistance towards and I dive in and push myself in those directions. Right now, my heaviest resistance is toward pair-bonded relationships. So I'm (probably) going to give that another spin or two and take on the challenge of holding frame without the advantages and emotional escapes that plates offer.

But is that the endgame? There is no endgame lol. Only you. And that's freedom.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
It's always our problem, mate ;)

Women are insufferably tricky. And they are naturally, and culturally, better at this than we are. It's that simple.

My main plate for the moment has failed at initiating "the talk". So, now she tries to monopolize my time in order to become exclusive instead.

Women are always pushing their frame.

The guys that accept this frame without guile are the guys with no game. It's that simple.
NO its never my problem.

Women are always changing and pushing their agenda on you? OF COURSE. This is only a "problem" for the weak man and the lazy man. A lot of betas just want to put their feet up and relax knowing they have a hot woman by their side who loves them and wants to f*ck them forever. This is Disneyland. This is not reality. Men need to live in reality.

YES.. women will constantly push their agenda and use every tool available to manipulate you:
  • Pear pressure
  • Family pressure
  • Drama
  • Threats
The reason this is NOT your problem is because you don't NEED any of these b!tches in your life to begin with. And just like you throw expired milk in the trash without a second thought.. you remove toxic women from your life without a second thought. Another reason why marriage is idiotic. Marriage forces the man to submit to the woman's terms because he has no other choice.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fastlife, in my ol' industry, we had a saying, "You're only as strong as your last close." This meant that you were strongest as a closer immediately following your last close. Take a break from the phone, let's say, a week, a month, a year; and you only have remnants left of your previous confident state.

Same applies to life. Show me what you have recently built and I will tell you how truly confident you are. This whole nirvana of being Superman without having built anything or having recently built anything is rooted neither in evidence nor truth. The truth is you are only as confident as the options that you are able to generate TODAY--which in most cases, deals with the abundance that you currently hold. Sure, you can reminisce of a previous abundant state that you were in, but such a nostalgic backflow carries a fraction of endurance and weight of your being NOW.

This is not to be confused with being outcome dependent with one girl, as when you have many girls from which to choose in your immediate sphere, "one" no longer holds value. BUT, to be strongest; don't think many, HAVE many. Thinking and growing rich is not the slightest bit as strong in confidence building as thinking and BEING rich (due to your own efforts).

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...internalizing abundance as being something that you generate within yourself. The truth is, your value is irreducible.
This is important to remember. Plates come and go. What stays constant? You.

...the minute you attach yourself to comfort is the minute you are no longer emotionally free.
It's hard to stay completely detached, yet I can see how maintaining distance does protect us from hurt when events/people head south.

I know that pain is often where growth occurs. So I find which areas of myself I experience the most resistance towards and I dive in and push myself in those directions.
That's an interesting insight. Often, we want the easy pass, the easy route... but focusing on our weaknesses and turning them into strengths, our character grows and we feel more confident to take on challenges we may have perceived too difficult before.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fastlife, in my ol' industry, we had a saying, "You're only as strong as your last close." This meant that you were strongest as a closer immediately following your last close. Take a break from the phone, let's say, a week, a month, a year; and you only have remnants left of your previous confident state.

Same applies to life. Show me what you have recently built and I will tell you how truly confident you are. This whole nirvana of being Superman without having built anything or having recently built anything is rooted neither in evidence nor truth. The truth is you are only as confident as the options that you are able to generate TODAY--which in most cases, deals with the abundance that you currently hold. Sure, you can reminisce of a previous abundant state that you were in, but such a nostalgic backflow carries a fraction of endurance and weight of your being NOW.

This is not to be confused with being outcome dependent with one girl, as when you have many girls from which to choose in your immediate sphere, "one" no longer holds value. BUT, to be strongest; don't think many, HAVE many. Thinking and growing rich is not the slightest bit as strong in confidence building as thinking and BEING rich (due to your own efforts).
That's all well and good. I'm not discounting the value of any of your accomplishments and I'm sure your standing in the 'Ol' Industry' was quite gratifying at the time--validation is nice until it's not. But let's illustrate our opposing points of view regarding motivation and self-perception:

guru1000: I'm awesome because I got the girl(s).
fastlife: I got the girl(s) because I'm awesome.

guru1000: I'm awesome because I'm making money.
fastlife:
I'm making money because I'm awesome.

guru1000: I'm awesome because everybody likes me.
fastlife:
Everybody likes me because I'm awesome.

In one frame, you maintain 100% agency over your self-perception. In the other, your self-perception is always in flux. In one of those paradigms you're constantly needing to prove something; in the other you're able to experience life on your own terms. Now, of course, you could try to leverage social pressure against me. Making money, getting girls, having friends, driving this car vs. that, living here vs. there is the measure of value that's socially acceptable and there are plenty of dudes here and even more in the real world that would rail against me, demanding to know what I have or haven't done, what I have or what I don't have--in the name of evidence and truth. But that means fvck all to me (well, almost; I still have some remnant need for external measures of self-worth, unfortunately; but I'm working on that).

And basing your value on your last close does make you a more valuable consumer, a more valuable employee, a more valuable citizen, etc. And many great human accomplishments have been motivated by a fear of failure, a fear of loss, the need for recognition. I'm not discounting any of that.
But let's face it, even though it's uncomfortable, we're all one bad break away from the bottom. Whatever paradigm exists as a feedback loop toward self-worth is fragile and subject to change; the goal posts are always moving and there's always something to chase--yeah, you drive x car, but what about y; yeah, you've banged x many girls, but were they quality women; yeah, you did x, y, and z before the age of 25 but what about John Smith who did all that by the time they were 23? At the end of the day, the only thing you have is you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fastlife, our points diverge. You're referring to how build "genuine inner value," which I believe is based on internal paradigms as well as how true to and the level of conviction one has toward his chosen path. I'm referring to how to build "genuine confidence" to attain outside resources.

Building inner value and building confidence to attain outside resources may seem congruent on their face, but are disparate elements.

One can have inner value without confidence or contrariwise; or have both or neither.

TO ADD:
Inner value deals with the inner, and thus rests with the inner.
Confidence to attain outside "resources" deals with the outer, and thus rests with the outer.

I'm not saying one cannot be confident without first attaining a "resource"; rather, that one is most confident directly after attaining the resource. Hence, the adage, "spin plates."

Case in point: @Konada: You lost your V-card recently. At what point were you most confident in attaining women: (1) Before you popped your cherry; (2) The day or day after you popped your cherry; or (3) One month after you popped your cherry (assuming there were no other women to bang during the month)?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what he is.

I care that I have field tested everything, and found it to be accurate.
I'm not trying to discredit him. I'm pointing out that there is no bigger proponent of spinning plates than Rollo. But even he moved beyond his philosophy in real life. He has stated his stuff is directed mostly toward the beginner level.

I agree that spinning plates is an optimum dating strategy, I used it myself when I was younger. But I disagree with the notion of dismissing all men who enter LTRs as lazy and afraid. If you do, you will have to dismiss Rollo as an AFC as well. In fact, spinning plates is probably the best way to find an LTR.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seemed to me that he got hitched before becoming game aware.
His own advice is don't get married. I quote "the risks/sacrifices are huge; the rewards are negligible". Who can argue with that?
He claimed to be happily married. I don't know if he was game aware before he got married, but he talked about dating swimwear models beforehand, so I'm guessing he had some skill. I would not recommend getting married either, but things have probably gone downhill in regard to the institution, gender relations, and the overall quality of women since he tied the knot.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Until men stop making women their "everything" they are doomed to spend their lives as thirsty submissive faggots.

When I say LIVE ON YOUR OWN TERMS I mean it 100%. If it means losing every woman in your life so be it. If you have to be a woman's b!tch to have a woman... then a woman is not worth having. Until men understand this they will be betas until they die.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I mean that women are a reflection of ourselves. That is my main interest in this game - more than sex.

Anything a woman does regarding us is our 'problem'.

I am a man. I am the 'problem solver'. You get what I mean?

I am far from the settling mindset XD

I'm saying that every man compromises for a woman.

I take a woman out for coffee. Yet, I don't want a fvcking 'coffee' to begin with. I don't want to drink with one either. I'm doing that for a reason - with an end goal.

It's about where we draw the line in playing this game.

A woman will push her agenda on a man from the moment you initiate conversation with her. And she will do it constantly.

It's a problem for any man. Especially for a plate spinner that won't accept the blue-pill frame. Wouldn't you agree?

By that definition, all women are toxic (and I suppose that they are in a way).

Never met a woman yet that didn't push her frame.

Marriage is idiotic.

It comes back to compromise. That is the ultimate compromise for a man, in my opinion. I'm not willing to do that.
Your main point here is "nothing in life is free". No sh!t.

Living on your own terms doesn't mean you never compromise. Any sane person understands there is give and take in all relationships. My message has never been to only take and never give back. My message is to never do things you don't believe in to please women. See the difference?

Also, a lot of men come to SoSuave because they want more power in their relationships with women. They want to end the abuse, rejection and lack of respect they get from women. Well guess what? If you want power then you can't be co-dependent on the thing you want power over. If you NEED women and you fear losing them you will NEVER have power. Simple as that.