The Importance of Spinning Plates

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the central point, which gets confounded in how many here understand the word "validation."

Which goes back to what I stated:

One can have inner value without confidence or contrariwise; or have both or neither. Hence, the douchebag druggie that knows he is a piece of shvt but sleeps with tons of hot women. He knows he has no value, but has a ****load of confidence. Or the self-made entrepreneur orphan who transcended and swallowed life's attempt to shlt all over him, who has tremendous inner value having overcoming much but does not possess the confidence to attract women because he was too busy working and has no track record with women.

"Inner value" deals with the inner, and thus rests with the inner. Ergo, "inner value" does not require outside validation. Hence, a female's approval cannot affect your "inner value," though it might affect your confidence depending on how confident you truly are. Inner value has little to do with outside validation, but more to deal with internal thinking models and how true to and the amount of conviction one has toward his chosen path.

"Confidence to attain outside resources" deals with the outer, and thus rests with the outer. So, let's say in your example here:
The man's "inner value" is not validated. BUT, the man's confidence to extract $10 from strangers by asking is validated.

I am 100% confident in attaining a harem of 9s today today from my evidenced track record of 9s. But if my previous track record were 6s at best, I would not be as confident in attracting a harem of 9s. Irrespectively, though, my inner value derives not from my track record of 9s, but rather from KNOWING my ability to remain resolute to my game plan irrespective of what my track record demonstrates.

This is the "inner value" problem; that is, looking to the outside to instill value that can only be created from within.
I think we agree with each other here then.

Men don't need validation from women. However, men need success with women to have confidence with women.

The best part of this discussion is how it goes full circle. If we are back to solving the problem of having "confidence with women" the solution to that problem is everything I preach:

• Spin plates
  • Don't focus all your attention on ONE woman
  • Don't analyze a woman until AFTER you sleep with her
  • Don't care more about the relationship than the woman does
  • Don't chase, replace
  • Focus on those with high interest ONLY
Confidence is not a requirement for getting laid. The only requirement is that a woman sees value in f*cking you. By spinning plates you learn the simplicity of the game. You learn that women make up their minds pretty early about who they are attracted to. You learn that gimmicks, PUA tricks, lines and pandering do NOT increase a woman's interest level or attraction. Women can see through that sh!t and focus only on the value they believe you have. High value men don't need to "try" or jump through hoops. Women know this.

When you stick to your terms you are not "trying". This communicates value. Value leads to options and options lead to abundance.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of projection here. Replace the word "NEED" with "want". Then your post makes more sense.

Spinning plates makes logical sense. 100% commitment makes emotional sense because it provides a FALSE sense of security for a man with a frail ego. In addition.. 100% commitment is based on FEAR. Its well known that people will do more to avoid pain than to seek pleasure. This is why we admire the strong so much. No one admires the weak.. because being weak is easy. Submission is easy. Pandering is easy. Playing it safe is easy.

Spinning plates minimizes the degree a man must SUBMIT to a woman's terms to get what he wants.

Here is my question to you: Why do you prefer submission over dominance? Serious question.

Another thing to remember (as someone else already pointed out earlier in this thread) is abundance is a state of mind. Its not about validation from women.. its about getting what you want from women: sex, pleasure and submission. Validation is for faggots.

Any man who makes women his "purpose" in life has already lost the game. Women are for sexual pleasure, reproduction and entertainment.

• Alphas live life for their goals
  • Betas live life for women.
Okay, let me see if I can get this. Lets say you get a good HB-SO and hit it off. She has a way higher SMV than you do because she naturally has allot of options. Not all women are like this. Some types of women out there aren't honestly the type that men are going to run after. But, lets say you deal with one that is that type and you really connect with her. You are going to now want to spite her out of jealousy that she has a higher SMV and now start trying to spin other plates to prove to her that you have a good SMV too and that she can be replaced? You won't tell her that her flirting with other guys, or the way she's too happy with other guys is bothering your feeling of insecurity about the relationship itself, but you'd just man up, keep quiet about it and just try to meet another women?

Here's the other catch-22 question. Suppose your plates do not work out, or if you start looking for plates you get rejected and feel worst off that that SO is now your really only option or you are going to be single for a long time. If you are talking to someone who has allot of options to begin with, then spinning plates sounds like foolish advice because if a guy has high SMV, he has to deal more with temptation and holding back from opportunities rather than seeking them out and risking more rejection.

You are saying abundance is a state of mind. There is always going to be a risk of rejection from any women you are dealing with. If someone already has high SMV value going in, then they have abundance. If low SMV and you have a high SMV lady, then you are going to be rejected by other women and feel at the mercy of your high SMV lady. If you have high SMV then the points you raised are worthless since anyone with high SMV can just get another LTR quickly if their relationship fails. Someone with a low SMV would suffer if their relationship fails and spinning plates would not likely even be an option during that relationship in such a case, making that advice worthless again. Where is the middle ground, or in what way would such an advice make sense relative to someone's SMV?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we agree with each other here then.

Men don't need validation from women. However, men need success with women to have confidence with women.

The best part of this discussion is how it goes full circle. If we are back to solving the problem of having "confidence with women" the solution to that problem is everything I preach:

• Spin plates
  • Don't focus all your attention on ONE woman
  • Don't analyze a woman until AFTER you sleep with her
  • Don't care more about the relationship than the woman does
  • Don't chase, replace
  • Focus on those with high interest ONLY
Confidence is not a requirement for getting laid. The only requirement is that a woman sees value in f*cking you. By spinning plates you learn the simplicity of the game. You learn that women make up their minds pretty early about who they are attracted to. You learn that gimmicks, PUA tricks, lines and pandering do NOT increase a woman's interest level or attraction. Women can see through that sh!t and focus only on the value they believe you have. High value men don't need to "try" or jump through hoops. Women know this.

When you stick to your terms you are not "trying". This communicates value. Value leads to options and options lead to abundance.
Again, value is either there or not, so talking about it is pointless. I'm still trying to get what point you are even trying to make on this thread.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you spell out the No.1 contradiction in DJ rhetoric: Validation seeking is beta, but confidence comes through validation.

The image of the "real man" who has nothing, is nothing, and has no friends - but unshakable confidence - is mostly a myth and a social aberration, in the rare cases where it does exist. Studying that concept makes you feel empowered but it's purely academic. The "real man" doesn't need validation, because he is already getting enough on a daily basis!

I really enjoy reading the discussion about internal and external factors, but - more practically - it's OK to be validated (=complimented) as long as you don't go fishing for it. Common sense comes through experience.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
"Inner value" deals with the inner, and thus rests with the inner. Ergo, "inner value" does not require outside validation. Hence, a female's approval cannot affect your "inner value," though it might affect your confidence depending on how confident you truly are. Inner value has little to do with outside validation, but more to deal with internal thinking models and how true to and the amount of conviction one has toward his chosen path.

"Confidence to attain outside resources" deals with the outer, and thus rests with the outer. So, let's say in your example here:
The man's "inner value" is not validated. BUT, the man's confidence to extract $10 from strangers by asking is validated.
This is good info Guru but I have to disagree with the notion. You see, I really don't know if there's any such thing as "inner value" other than having some level of balanced confidence. I say balanced confidence because too much confidence could make you irrational/arrogant which can get you into trouble and have you fighting battles you have no chance of winning....where too little confidence could make you irrational/timid where you get into trouble for NOT fighting the battles you could clearly win.

But balanced confidence doesn't come from positive affirmations, it comes through fire. You can't be confident on basketball game night unless you've been through the basketball practice camps and daily training sessions. You can't be confident on MMA fight night unless you've been through the practice/training sessions. You can't be confident going into the CPA Exam unless you've been through the CPA Excel Training/Study sessions.

The problem with the Manosphere is that we PREACH confidence in a vacuum. We tell guys they need to be more confident without having them go through the fire which produces confidence. What is that fire? It's public speaking, it's consistently/every day talking to people you don't know, it's getting shot down/embarrassed by women but STILL meeting new women immediately even while you are emotionally hurt....

That's the FIRE that doesn't get preached in the Manosphere.

Confidence is not a requirement for getting laid. The only requirement is that a woman sees value in f*cking you.
Let's look at these key terms: Validation, Success, Confidence, and Value.

As you guys know I talk about how a guys needs to be at least a 6 or 7 out of 10, in terms of Looks, Personality, and Finances to be "attractive" to women. Attraction = VALUE. There's no way you can have VALUE to women without being somewhat efficient on the Personality side, which involves having some level of balanced confidence as I laid out earlier.

IF you are attractive to women, then you have value to women, which means women will be receptive of your advances, and thus you will have SUCCESS with women.

Validation is something completely different guys. To valid something means to confirm it. The question then becomes, confirm it in what context? Confirm it based on what? Confirm it measured up to who/what/where?

- Am I looking to be validated based on my estimated standing in the SMV? That validation/confirmation will come from the results you get from playing the numbers game. If you are a 6 or 7 like I propose, you will build up a quality stream of plates "for the most part" even though cultural differences do come in hand (i.e., being a rock and roll white boy approaching black chicks in the hood is going to hurt your numbers, versus if you sarged white women in white areas). If you are a 3 or 4, you will have a tough time. Either way, you will have CONFIRMATION (validation) of where you stand.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Again, value is either there or not, so talking about it is pointless. I'm still trying to get what point you are even trying to make on this thread.
The same basic point I try to make in every thread: Live in reality and make choices that benefit you.

As simple as it sounds... most people are too delusional, stupid or emotional to do those things.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Let's look at these key terms: Validation, Success, Confidence, and Value.

As you guys know I talk about how a guys needs to be at least a 6 or 7 out of 10, in terms of Looks, Personality, and Finances to be "attractive" to women. Attraction = VALUE. There's no way you can have VALUE to women without being somewhat efficient on the Personality side, which involves having some level of balanced confidence as I laid out earlier.

IF you are attractive to women, then you have value to women, which means women will be receptive of your advances, and thus you will have SUCCESS with women.

Validation is something completely different guys. To valid something means to confirm it. The question then becomes, confirm it in what context? Confirm it based on what? Confirm it measured up to who/what/where?

- Am I looking to be validated based on my estimated standing in the SMV? That validation/confirmation will come from the results you get from playing the numbers game. If you are a 6 or 7 like I propose, you will build up a quality stream of plates "for the most part" even though cultural differences do come in hand (i.e., being a rock and roll white boy approaching black chicks in the hood is going to hurt your numbers, versus if you sarged white women in white areas). If you are a 3 or 4, you will have a tough time. Either way, you will have CONFIRMATION (validation) of where you stand.
Seems everyone has a different definition of "validation".

I think of "confirmation" to be more related to facts while "validation" is more related to emotions.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
men have been manipulated into embracing vaginal values like Disney love and co-dependent commitment. Gay sh!t. This benefits women of course
This is the only thing I disagree with. Normal, mentally healthy women want to be dominated by men.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good info Guru but I have to disagree with the notion. You see, I really don't know if there's any such thing as "inner value" other than having some level of balanced "confidence."
Let's see if I can bifurcate between the two for you, using you as the example (not to be taken personally, but to serve as clarification).

Tenacity said:
I am Man enough to admit my problems. I have deep rooted issues that come from rejection EARLY in my life during Grade school and early College. The object of my affection is black women, it's just my preference, but I have DEEP ROOTED beliefs that I will never be THE GUY to these women.
Tenacity said:
I still don't feel as of today, even though they now "like me", that they are giving me the same WORSHIP treatment that they gave to thugs back in the day or even to thugs right now.
Tenacity said:
Many of us black men DO NOT have the self esteem that white men do.
^^ This is a man with lower inner value, not because he does not have value, but because on a deeper level he thinks he does not, as he connects his value to the level in which women adore him.

Tenacity said:
- And I'm able to build up a LOT of plates and spin a LOT of plates at one time. And the plates are mainly all "cute" in terms of looks, being around HB5 - HB8, or on average of a HB6.5
^^ This is a man whom, despite his perceived lower inner value, has confidence in securing women in the 5-8 range, because of his previous track record.

Huffman said:
I like how you spell out the No.1 contradiction in DJ rhetoric: Validation seeking is beta, but confidence comes through validation.

The image of the "real man" who has nothing, is nothing, and has no friends - but unshakable confidence - is mostly a myth and a social aberration, in the rare cases where it does exist. Studying that concept makes you feel empowered but it's purely academic. The "real man" doesn't need validation, because he is already getting enough on a daily basis!

I really enjoy reading the discussion about internal and external factors, but - more practically - it's OK to be validated (=complimented) as long as you don't go fishing for it. Common sense comes through experience.
I think it was crucial for the Manosphere to introduce to newbies that (1) women will not complete you; (2) women are not the end goal; (3) women cannot be the ultimate source of happiness--because, without such an understanding, women become elevated, and men's inner value then becomes tied to securing women, which would be an absolute disaster.

Concomitantly, my only point, was to clarify, that despite the above, the DJ must go into the social trenches, and engage women/spin plates. Genuine confidence in attaining women arises through "application," not "thinking."

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
^^ This is a man with lower inner value, not because he does not have value, but because on a deeper level he thinks he does not, as he connects his value to the level in which women adore him.
Guru let me ask you a deeper question. You know how it's popular for men to say "I don't give a fvck what anybody else thinks of me"......the reality is, how true is that statement though? How can someone truly NOT give a fvck what anybody (literally anybody) thinks about actions, behaviors, choices, decisions, that they make? That statement can't be true......

As men, aren't most of the decisions we make on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually basis to serve or please someone else?

- You have a W-2 job or you own your own business. With either structure, you have quotas to meet, sales to meet, orders to fulfill, vendors to pay, suppliers to pay, creditors to pay, regulators to please, customers to service, etc.

- If you want to remain a free man, when you step out of your house you have to follow the laws of the nation, the state, and the local town where you reside in or else you lose your freedom.

- When you choose to operate a vehicle, you have to follow traffic laws or else you lose the right to drive.

- When it comes to WOMEN, you have to bring the attraction, character, and value traits that THEY SEE FIT to the market in order for them to return in your favor their attention, love, and sex.

I can go on and on but here's my point.......how can a man's value NOT be measured by the quantity to as someone else (or some group of people) like or adore him?

To give you a sales example, my product has NO value to the prospect unless the prospect can find usefulness for it within their enterprise. So that means before I even R&D my product, I'm going to try to find out what my prospect WANTS and create the product that pleases HIM. Instead of just saying, "I don't give a fvck what anybody thinks," and just design whatever product I want and thus....don't sell shyt.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Guru let me ask you a deeper question. You know how it's popular for men to say "I don't give a fvck what anybody else thinks of me"......the reality is, how true is that statement though? How can someone truly NOT give a fvck what anybody (literally anybody) thinks about actions, behaviors, choices, decisions, that they make? That statement can't be true......

As men, aren't most of the decisions we make on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually basis to serve or please someone else?

- You have a W-2 job or you own your own business. With either structure, you have quotas to meet, sales to meet, orders to fulfill, vendors to pay, suppliers to pay, creditors to pay, regulators to please, customers to service, etc.

- If you want to remain a free man, when you step out of your house you have to follow the laws of the nation, the state, and the local town where you reside in or else you lose your freedom.

- When you choose to operate a vehicle, you have to follow traffic laws or else you lose the right to drive.

- When it comes to WOMEN, you have to bring the attraction, character, and value traits that THEY SEE FIT to the market in order for them to return in your favor their attention, love, and sex.

I can go on and on but here's my point.......how can a man's value NOT be measured by the quantity to as someone else (or some group of people) like or adore him?

To give you a sales example, my product has NO value to the prospect unless the prospect can find usefulness for it within their enterprise. So that means before I even R&D my product, I'm going to try to find out what my prospect WANTS and create the product that pleases HIM. Instead of just saying, "I don't give a fvck what anybody thinks," and just design whatever product I want and thus....don't sell shyt.
There is a difference between needing approval from others for emotional reasons compared to needing approval from others for practical reasons.

You follow the law, and listen to your boss at work for practical reasons. You need to keep your freedom and have money in your pocket if you want to achieve your goals. This is very different from needing your boss to "love you".

We all care what other people think. The reasons we care are different from man to man though. For instance.. take the player vs. the nice guy. The player cares what a woman thinks about his intentions because it will influence his ability to get laid. A nice guy cares what a woman thinks for his ego and need for validation. So when the player gets rejected.. he just shrugs and moves on to the next woman. When the nice guy gets rejected, his ego is shattered and he curls up into a little ball and cries like a faggot.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two factors under discussion here, which are closely related (through validation, owing to psychological conditioning) though differing in nature and implication.

Contentment is the achievement of self gratitude, unwavering, intrinsic and implied. This is (ideally) the default position regardless of the external environment, though ironically in part achieved through consistent validating conditions. True contentment is resolute, especially in the face of failure.

Confidence, though also derived from validation, is more concurrent, depending on recent events, disregards contentment, and ultimately affects performance in the shorter term.

A discontented man who is experiencing peak performance can be successful and confident, just as a content man can experience a low ebb of success and therefore stunted confidence. The former falls further and harder upon failure; the latter bounces back very quickly owing to the shorter refractory from contentment.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
There is a difference between needing approval from others for emotional reasons compared to needing approval from others for practical reasons.

You follow the law, and listen to your boss at work for practical reasons. You need to keep your freedom and have money in your pocket if you want to achieve your goals. This is very different from needing your boss to "love you".

We all care what other people think. The reasons we care are different from man to man though. For instance.. take the player vs. the nice guy. The player cares what a woman thinks about his intentions because it will influence his ability to get laid. A nice guy cares what a woman thinks for his ego and need for validation. So when the player gets rejected.. he just shrugs and moves on to the next woman. When the nice guy gets rejected, his ego is shattered and he curls up into a little ball and cries like a faggot.
Okay I see now, when you separate the emotional and practical reasons we get a better picture.

Poon King I'm still confused as to what is your ultimate long term goal with women/dating/relationships in general? I'm 33, you are 30, so we are still in that age range before we hit our 40's where I think spinning plates, sleeping around, etc., is practically okay.

But again, how long do you plan on doing this? Are you comfortable being in your late 40's, early 50's, and even in some cases early 60's, and still spinning plates? Still on Sosuave talking about how settling down in a relationship without 100% frame is fag.got stuff? Still on Sosuave talking about how spinning plates is the only way to go?

As you know, I think you are pound for pound, the best poster on Sosuave today. But with myself personally, if I end up being 45 and STILL so Sosuave.....saying the same shyt I was saying at age 31 - 33 about "spinning plates", don't settle down, etc.....then I've failed when it comes to relationships in my opinion.

I do not believe in a unicorn and I do not believe in a high quality woman. Just like there's no high quality men out there. What I DO BELIEVE is that somehow, someway, there's a special person/special people for everybody that can allow you to do something serious/long term with said person. It might not last forever.....you might be 38 and get that person that lasts 15 years until you are 53. Then at 53, you find another person that lasts for 25 years until you are 78 and die.

All I'm saying is there has to be a next level to this shyt.......sort of like what Rollo did. Rollo knows all about Red Pill, spun plates, etc., then he found the chick that works for HIM to be in a serious LTR with (the next level). That is what I think we all ought to be striving for at the end of the day ONCE we reach a particular age range.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I see now, when you separate the emotional and practical reasons we get a better picture.

Poon King I'm still confused as to what is your ultimate long term goal with women/dating/relationships in general? I'm 33, you are 30, so we are still in that age range before we hit our 40's where I think spinning plates, sleeping around, etc., is practically okay.

But again, how long do you plan on doing this? Are you comfortable being in your late 40's, early 50's, and even in some cases early 60's, and still spinning plates? Still on Sosuave talking about how settling down in a relationship without 100% frame is fag.got stuff? Still on Sosuave talking about how spinning plates is the only way to go?

As you know, I think you are pound for pound, the best poster on Sosuave today. But with myself personally, if I end up being 45 and STILL so Sosuave.....saying the same shyt I was saying at age 31 - 33 about "spinning plates", don't settle down, etc.....then I've failed when it comes to relationships in my opinion.

I do not believe in a unicorn and I do not believe in a high quality woman. Just like there's no high quality men out there. What I DO BELIEVE is that somehow, someway, there's a special person/special people for everybody that can allow you to do something serious/long term with said person. It might not last forever.....you might be 38 and get that person that lasts 15 years until you are 53. Then at 53, you find another person that lasts for 25 years until you are 78 and die.

All I'm saying is there has to be a next level to this shyt.......sort of like what Rollo did. Rollo knows all about Red Pill, spun plates, etc., then he found the chick that works for HIM to be in a serious LTR with (the next level). That is what I think we all ought to be striving for at the end of the day ONCE we reach a particular age range.
Good questions. I'll answer them one by one below:

I don't plan my life around women to begin with so this is a hard question to answer.
Similar to asking someone what their long-term plan with playing a team sport is. You just keep having fun with it until it's no longer fun. Then you do something else.

I don't think your woman-focused paranoia about the future is healthy. Do you want kids sometime soon? If I decided I wanted kids.. I would start seeking out a woman who would make a good mother over a good partner in general. I can easily replace a woman.. but my kids cannot replace their mother.

How long do you plan on doing this? Are you comfortable being in your late 40's, early 50's, and even in some cases early 60's, and still spinning plates?
If I'm in my 40's, 50's or 60's and still find this lifestyle fun, satisfying and practical then sure. If I no longer find it satisfying then I will do something different. Why should I give a sh!t about it now? More important things to think about for the "future" is the direction of my career and planning for retirement. Not my situation with b!tches.

Are you living your life for your old crusty 60-year-old self or are you living your life for your 32 year old self? Its good to plan financially for the future. There is no reason to plan your life around b!tches.

Still on Sosuave talking about how settling down in a relationship without 100% frame is fag.got stuff? Still on Sosuave talking about how spinning plates is the only way to go?
Who cares? The world will be a different place in 30 years. 100% commitment to one women will still be faggot stuff. Probably even more than it is today.

Most modern marriages are failures and/or unhappy. Most men in committed relationships are reduced to timid submissive faggots.

But with myself personally, if I end up being 45 and STILL so Sosuave.....saying the same shyt I was saying at age 31 - 33 about "spinning plates", don't settle down, etc.....then I've failed when it comes to relationships in my opinion.
Yeah? What is your definition of "success" with relationships? Being married?

Once you've f*cked a woman the only thing left to do is impregnate her or just keep f*cking her until its not fun anymore. I don't know what this Disney definition of "success in relationships" is supposed to be or look like.

All I'm saying is there has to be a next level to this shyt
Why?

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is Nothing like young early-20s girls. Nothing like fvcking them when they're lips (both kind) are taught and sweet (if you, yourself..even in your 40s are well-kept and self-preserved and fit). Nothing like kissing a woman who's lips are sweet to kiss (a good 75% Aren't). I ate out this goth girl recently for like 2 hrs. That's all I did was eat her snatch (and her as5 some while finger-banging). I basically ate it while humping the end of her bed (almost coming because of the sounds and growing pleasure she was getting, an ebb and flow, and rising, heavier breathing, and grabbing of my hands). It was so erotic looking at her sweet small t!ts as she breathed, tummy rising and falling, and her nostrils, and under her chin, I almost came without even thrusting my c0ck onto the end of the bed. To be MARRIED to an AGING female past 28 would ONLY be 'Ok' in my mind IF you have been with her since her younger years, you have a history together so you can love her for how young experiences you once shared together, you remember. I find it hard to get sexually stimulated over a 30+ female who I never got to experience when she was younger. Her lips are no longer sweet to kiss and her po0n no longer fun (or easy) to suckle. It's as if she should be doing Everything in her power to serve me, since she is past her prime, but she keeps the b!tchtude because there are desperate guys (they don't know how Great it can be because they are less sexed) out there still willing to fawn all over her. A woman's Window is so short. There comes a point to where her pinkness, her eros, definitely fades. It doesn't replenish you, as a male. It doesn't bring happiness.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with @guru1000.

A young AFC enters, he has only ever crashed and burned with women & his been torn apart by the latest recital of the "Ohhhh, your so nice, but were better off as friends." talk.

He decides that enough is enough and he cannot live in this way anymore.... then the metamorphisis begins.

He first focuses on fixing his romantic machine (Building his inner value and belief systems.)

All of that effort is worthless if he doesn't go out and demostrate his new found value to the world.

As he gains experience, he gains confidence & can approach the more valuable specimens. He also learns the intricacies of the game & refines his tools.

He may be able to attain a HB9 high quality woman without experience, but would he truly know how to act? The chances are he would get chewed up & spat out. It would be like putting a kid in charge of a multi-national.

Spinning plates is demonstrating the abundance mentality to the world.

I am currently in an LTR & I will not cheat on her, so I have no plates that I sleep with. That being said I know if we split up I have women who I could call on pretty much straight away to fvck. It is important to keep abundance in a relationship no matter how indirectly you do it.

I believe I will be a muli-millionaire & have been adapting my inner values to suit this. I have aimed to accrue a 7 figure net worth within 5 years.
Believing is one thing, doing it is another thing altogether.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I concur with @guru1000.

He may be able to attain a HB9 high quality woman without experience, but would he truly know how to act? The chances are he would get chewed up & spat out. It would be like putting a kid in charge of a multi-national.
I really believe all men instinctively know how to "act" around women and how to flirt with them and f*ck them good. Even virgins. I think most men allow their natural instincts to get suppressed by blue pill society, Disney movies and feminist propaganda.

I believe spinning plates and doing most of what I preach comes natural to men. Most men are just too brainwashed, scared or conflicted to let that lion inside roam free. Just like real lions can be tamed to a certain degree.. women and society has found a way to tame the majority of men. The blue pill faggot white knight is nothing more than a tamed man. A wolf reduced to a little Chihuahua dog through conditioning, brainwashing and manipulation.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really believe all men instinctively know how to "act" around women and how to flirt with them and f*ck them good. Even virgins. I think most men allow their natural instincts to get suppressed by blue pill society, Disney movies and feminist propaganda.

I believe spinning plates and doing most of what I preach comes natural to men. Most men are just too brainwashed, scared or conflicted to let that lion inside roam free. Just like real lions can be tamed to a certain degree.. women and society has found a way to tame the majority of men. The blue pill faggot white knight is nothing more than a tamed man. A wolf reduced to a little Chihuahua dog through conditioning, brainwashing and manipulation.
It is instinct, but during puberty, women & in particular hot women (at the end of the day, those are the ones we want to fvck.) gain social acuity at a FAR faster rate than the average male. From puberty onwards, they are validated by hoards of men hitting on them.

Young men then act like girls in the pursuit of girls and it doesn't work.

The young men who don't act like women (rebels, athletes etc.) are therefore the ones who get the girls.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When you place expectations upon another based on a hole that you are trying to fill, it manifests as "need," and "need" is unattractive, and if accelerated comes across as desperateness. Hence, why giving no fvcks is "power," as you project no "need"--instead simply, take it or leave as I have a line at the door willing to step in your shoes right now.

"I want you to buy my product, but I don't need you to buy product." Huge distinction. The former is imposing your WILL upon another; the latter is bringing your hole to fill upon another. Nobody wants to fill your holes.

So when you say:

Tenacity said:
The object of my affection is black women, it's just my preference, but I have DEEP ROOTED beliefs that I will never be THE GUY to these women.
Tenacity" said:
I still don't feel as of today, even though they now "like me", that they are giving me the same WORSHIP treatment that they gave to thugs back in the day or even to thugs right now.
You are really saying I "need" to feel worshipped by that black girl who worships the thug. Although the "need" manifests not overtly but rather in your subcommunications, how does that girl now view you and what happens to the potentiality of her worshipping you?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah? What is your definition of "success" with relationships? Being married?
Honestly, this might sound weird, but it's actually to find the "soul mate". I know that sounds weird coming from a guy with Red Pill Knowledge, but I just don't understand how PVSSY and PVSSY only can be the goal? How spinning plates is the goal? After I bust a nut....then what? Like I said Poon King, I've been dating/fvcking/doing short term relations since 2010 and it's been a lot of women man.

But I have nothing to show for all of those dates, those nuts I've busted, those numbers I got...nothing. 90% of those women don't even talk to me anymore due to us falling out, stop talking, etc. It's like while the previous 6 years have had some great moments and I learned a good amount about women in the process.....other than that, it all was a significant WASTE of time, energy, money, and "nut busting".