“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Importance of Risk

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
"The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk it all!"
The man who is passionate, the man who is most alive, is the man who is not afraid of risk. The happiest man is the man who embraces risk. Every time you hesitate, stall, or decide not to do something because you are afraid of some little risk, you miss out on life. You miss out on failures to learn from or look back and laugh at, you miss out on successes that could lead to so much more. To risk is to live, it is the only way to experience life to the fullest. You are afraid to approach the beautiful girl. Why? Because the risk of being humiliated. She’s 115lbs. what is she going to do? Beat you up?? Approach and fail, laugh at yourself, find a mistake or begin a nice relationship with a beautiful girl, but don’t kill those chances at life in pretense. Every time you get that feeling that you should say something, say it! You will be criticized, you might make someone angry, so ****ing what! You might say something that will change someone else’s life, you might say something that will ultimately change your life. People get away with saying whatever they want so why shouldn’t you? Offend someone, help someone, make someone laugh for crying out loud. This is your world, make it how you want it. Imagine yourself 80 years later. Imagine your regrets. What will hurt you more? “Man I sure looked like a fool when I streaked that time…” or “Gee I wish I had done something about that and wasn’t so afraid…” I know what I’d regret more, but you’ll just have to make that decision for yourself.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
YUP. Totally agree .. especially when it comes to approaching woman. It costs $0 ... but it may give you $1,000,000 potential exicitment!
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Yes! I'm addicted to risk. Not gambling with cards that's weak to me but the kind of risk such as doing new things such as entrepreneurship, doing things differently, visiting new places. Once you start you can't stop. Pushing your boundaries of freedom is what makes you happy in life. Who wants to go basejumping with me???
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top