Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Importance of Risk

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk it all!"
The man who is passionate, the man who is most alive, is the man who is not afraid of risk. The happiest man is the man who embraces risk. Every time you hesitate, stall, or decide not to do something because you are afraid of some little risk, you miss out on life. You miss out on failures to learn from or look back and laugh at, you miss out on successes that could lead to so much more. To risk is to live, it is the only way to experience life to the fullest. You are afraid to approach the beautiful girl. Why? Because the risk of being humiliated. She’s 115lbs. what is she going to do? Beat you up?? Approach and fail, laugh at yourself, find a mistake or begin a nice relationship with a beautiful girl, but don’t kill those chances at life in pretense. Every time you get that feeling that you should say something, say it! You will be criticized, you might make someone angry, so ****ing what! You might say something that will change someone else’s life, you might say something that will ultimately change your life. People get away with saying whatever they want so why shouldn’t you? Offend someone, help someone, make someone laugh for crying out loud. This is your world, make it how you want it. Imagine yourself 80 years later. Imagine your regrets. What will hurt you more? “Man I sure looked like a fool when I streaked that time…” or “Gee I wish I had done something about that and wasn’t so afraid…” I know what I’d regret more, but you’ll just have to make that decision for yourself.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
YUP. Totally agree .. especially when it comes to approaching woman. It costs $0 ... but it may give you $1,000,000 potential exicitment!

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! I'm addicted to risk. Not gambling with cards that's weak to me but the kind of risk such as doing new things such as entrepreneurship, doing things differently, visiting new places. Once you start you can't stop. Pushing your boundaries of freedom is what makes you happy in life. Who wants to go basejumping with me???