"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The importance of being MARRIED.

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
An article by WEB MD that research says MARRIAGE is good for your HEALTH


Web Medical Doctor: "If it is a good marriage, the benefits are equally as great for women as for men; for men, just being married confers a tremendous amount of benefits.”

Is the research false?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Just depends on the situation. I doubt it's good for your health if she is cheating on you with 10 different guys every night.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I had always heard that according to research, men benefit from marriage (in that they are healthier and happier), but that women did not.
For instance, there's a current thread on this right now, just by coincidence:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/single-childless-women-are-happier.261440/

There's a Bible verse I often think about, Corinthians 11:9:
"Also, the man was not created for the woman. The woman was created for the man."

If you're a man, that sounds good at first. But it's a double edged sword. It explains how men can find happiness, satisfaction, and fulfillment through a woman, but a woman cannot be fulfilled by a man.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I had always heard that according to research, men benefit from marriage (in that they are healthier and happier), but that women did not.
For instance, there's a current thread on this right now, just by coincidence:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/single-childless-women-are-happier.261440/

There's a Bible verse I often think about, Corinthians 11:9:
"Also, the man was not created for the woman. The woman was created for the man."

If you're a man, that sounds good at first. But it's a double edged sword. It explains how men can find happiness, satisfaction, and fulfillment through a woman, but a woman cannot be fulfilled by a man.
She can only be fulfilled in her wife duties of raising strong healthy children and helping with the management operations of day to day life. The wife to the husband is the undying love of a top notch lifelong assistant to the ceo boss
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I think part of the reason (for the health benefit) is that the nagging wife will convince hubby to see a doctor. A single bachelor guy may ignore a potential medical problem.
Not if the medical doctor is a fairly attractive female.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I think part of the reason (for the health benefit) is that the nagging wife will convince hubby to see a doctor. A single bachelor guy may ignore a potential medical problem.
Or the wife might take a life insurance policy out on her husband, keep her mouth shut, and hope for the best.lol
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
researches you need to ask 3 things, who is paying for it, what is his agenda, and who is doing the work, most of time the reasearch have nothing to do with science and more with trying to get somethingto prove they point
so you knowing this what we can get from this article?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
researches you need to ask 3 things, who is paying for it, what is his agenda, and who is doing the work, most of time the reasearch have nothing to do with science and more with trying to get somethingto prove they point
so you knowing this what we can get from this article?
Not only that how is the data interpreted? Where is the link to the original study first of all. Was this a survey? Did they use a control group?
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Fvck sake. That thread is a complete joke/feminist frame grab.

In regards to this thread, yeah it seems to be true. But not something that I consider tbh.
You didn’t read the important parts at the end which would put a heavy swing on this thread.
Not seeing the forest for the trees prevents one from learning.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Anything coming from mainstream media is slanted garbage from dilbert “experts”. I barely read them. They don’t add anything to my life.
 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I would not believe things like that coming from doctors and research, the reason is, medical schools (and most universities) kneel to the feminist propaganda they have been fed. The issue becomes if you are constantly fed "marriage is good, marriage is good, masculinity bad, marriage good marriage good" then you'll think you are in the best possible situation you can be in (even if the marriage is sh1t) because you are simply brain washed, but you will seem to be "healthier." That will skew data to no end from massive amount of bias.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Probably not even real research just a survey of like 100 people
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
I had always heard that according to research, men benefit from marriage (in that they are healthier and happier), but that women did not.
In West after 60th marriage is more benefiting men than women, for simple reason , women is more easy for them get sex, in the past average woman wanted marriage more than average man , now it is vice versa. and this is what inflated women market. women are less willing to commit and more willing to breakup because they will not be alone.
 
Top