Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Impact of Roe V Wade on Dating

Reaction score
First!! This topic isn't about whether you agree with the decision or not. This is about how do you think this decision will impact dating for the foreseeable future.

My Analysis:

Women let Bad boys, Chads, and rich men have unprotected sex with them all of the time, so they are the most at risk for a kid.

Women will be more direct about protective sex regarding the rest of the guys receiving leftover pity sex. If a woman continues to make you use a condom then you now for sure know your position in her head lol.

Use a condom for any woman that you don't see yourself having a kid with! Her using the Pill was questionable then, so it is completely out of the question now.

Get a DNA TEST for every pregnancy from now on. You don't know if this girl let some Ray Ray or Chad finish in her and she is using you as the financial provider bailout option.

If Plan B becomes illegal then I might consider leaving my state lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have wondered what a post Roe mating environment looks like. I don’t see a great deal of potential changes. I was using condoms when having sex before last week & I will continue to do that. Most women I have had sex with prior to last week were birth control users. I expect that will continue in the future.

DNA tests need to be standard practice. That was true before last week too.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see much of a change to be honest. Maybe the crazy leftoid women will go on a sex strike or ask for proof of vasectomies on OLD, but these women are unfvckable anyway.

Outside of that, I always use a condom with a hoe I don't know, both to prevent STDs and children. Anyone who isn't doing their part to prevent pregnancy and leaving it to women to deal with is playing with fire.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't. Next spam thread.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing will change. Women are too impulsive to let this change them. In the heat of the moment she will still let go in without a condom and she will still let you bus inside of her. All that will change is the distance they have to drive in order to get the abortion.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro life if the woman is sexy and rich.

Pro choice if the woman is sexy.

Pro abortion if the woman is a fattie or uggo.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No changes cause women still have birth control. 90% of women I've dated or even gone on dates are on BC
It is good to see that someone else has had a similar experience to me in meeting women who are mostly birth control users.

Reaction score
Abortion is one of the most irrelevant things we Americans have been fight over for the last 50 years. Abortion is illegal in a hand full of States... big deal... who cares.
I've been hearing about this abortion since Kindergarten. I never really understood why it was such a big deal left or right.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I've been hearing about this abortion since Kindergarten. I never really understood why it was such a big deal left or right.
You either believe a fetus in the womb is alive or it’s not. If you believe it’s alive, it’s murder. If you believe it’s not alive until born, it’s only unwanted annoyance removal…

Never was and never will be settled until society determines that life of any kind has value.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either believe a fetus in the womb is alive or it’s not. If you believe it’s alive, it’s murder. If you believe it’s not alive until born, it’s only unwanted annoyance removal…

Never was and never will be settled until society determines that life of any kind has value.
Then it will never be settled... which is fine with me. We Americans always fight over stupid bullsh1t. If it isn't this, we'll find something else.

If you believe life begins when magic happens... well how do you compromise with that?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't affect women's screening process in the dating game.

Screening process = her selection criteria for weeding out undesirable men, usually ugly men.

It might affect how soon she'll let Chad and Tyrone blow out her back wall depending on her access to birth control pills.

For unattractive men that can't get past the screening process, this issue is irrelevant.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abortion is one of the most irrelevant things we Americans have been fight over for the last 50 years. Abortion is illegal in a hand full of States... big deal... who cares.
It might be irrelevant to you, but it's relevant to a lot of chicks, one side or the other. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, the impact will be that political numbers will have a 5-10% step jump to the pro-choice side; the anti-abortion side will be on the defense having to tell women, "trust us, you'll still be able to get an abortion for health issues" while there will always be a few extremists who will be for absolutely no exceptions, and that will be a woefully losing argument. As far as this will affect us politically/legally, look for more BS laws like the Violence Against Women Act that looks to treat GeoMaxxing men like criminals. :mad:

As for the impact on women's pliability in dating, look for more sheet tests and excuses for the normies, while the Chads will continue to be able to tap - remember, these chicks want to be impregnated by Chad.