“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The illusion of pre-selection

tksniper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
439
Reaction score
718
Age
42
This post only applies to guys who actually approach.

Have you noticed a weird pattern where whenever you are looking at women they run away. And then you give up but give them a last glance you see them eye balling you?

You might think your “ioi” radar is off. Or if you are spiritual, you’re not “manifesting”.


You look, they look away. You look away, they look. You think it’s bad timing.

In reality pre selection is true to a degree. But not to 90% of males.

In reality, whenever you are drifting and staring at women, they will run away.

But whenever you are occupied with some purpose, they can FINALLY take in your value and see it for what it is.

Women cannot truly know your true value when you are in the prowl staring at them looking for an approach angle.

This may sound contradictory and controversial but it came after I’ve approached thousands of women.

Even when I am staring at my phone and notice someone looking at me, it’s a hot chick twirling her tongue. My non reaction to women allowed them to soak in my value and they were able to react according.

But when I’m on the prowl , no matter how hot I am, they all run.

So the key is to use your brain cells. Have an activity you are already doing that day that involves women and if you are high value, you will get tons of approach invitations.

Do not drift and be on the prowl with no purpose.

This advice is for attractive males only. I have no idea how to create attraction with game.

Now that I’ve outed myself as a tattooed guy with abs, I feel like I need to remind everyone I don’t know how fat guys get laid.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
I think that the main issue is that when you look at someone non naturally, very likely they will think that an immediate danger is lurking so that is why they usually go in “ fight or flight” mode

Spam approach never really yields good results

speaking of approaches, you said some time back that you will do a marothon of approaches in New York over a weekend. How that went?
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,750
Reaction score
4,809
Location
象外
Think of it in terms of hunter gatherers, deeper instincts.

Dudes that are busy killing big animals and leading their peers are highly desired by most women, since those are productive, tribe supporting behaviors that send a signal to her instincts that her kids will be cared for.

Dudes who are instead putting on their attention on women aren't hunting, aren't acquiring resources, aren't providing for others give women the creeps. Ladies who had instinctive attraction for these dudes didn't pass on their DNA for too many generations.

Ladies like a man with a plan, unless that plan is her.

Of course, there are plenty of other variables that muck things up.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Have you noticed a weird pattern where whenever you are looking at women they run away
Leering creepily at a gaggle of 19 year old co-eds from across the dining room.at Outback, whilst sharpening your K-Bar blade generally doesn't = Said gals readily warming up to you
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,622
Reaction score
4,335
Location
uk
It's extremely common for women to flee when pressed too hard even if interest is high if she isn't well enough bonded to you and you come on too strong she will get the ICK quickly

Fvck I've even known it too happen to guys in relationships , they make the woman the centre of the universe and it goes horribly wrong

When I was a lot younger and stupider I would often fall into that trap and I've seen it happen to a million other guys too.

There's something in the female psyche that seems to deeply unsettle them when a man is either too focused or too available for them

Nonchalance & mystery are very very powerful attraction dynamics for women , I imagine similar to what seeing a woman in a bikini is too a man

If she believes you're not that bothered its like cat nip for them

Conversely if she knows she has you where she wants you

The attraction becomes boring , predictable and she couldn't care less what you say or do
 

Vanderdonck

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2024
Messages
849
Reaction score
865
Age
50
Yeah don't stare. Pickup 101. Approach or move on.

One girl I picked up told me "If you hadn't talked to me I would have been pissed because you kept glancing at me." Lol. If she's returning your look for a second, just approach. If she's not, do it anyway.
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
I feel like I need to remind everyone I don’t know how fat guys get laid
Many do. Go to any highly populated area and you’ll see women with pot-bellied men.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
Have you noticed a weird pattern where whenever you are looking at women they run away. And then you give up but give them a last glance you see them eye balling you?
I seem to get chicks to tell me to stop staring. :mad:
 
Top