"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

The Ice Breaker Note

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Originally posted by Vigilante7
This screams "AFC"

Im sorry...this shows lack of confidence.....and the best icebreaker is "Hi"
im always looking for new and creative ways of meeting new people. ill try it out tomorrow or the day after. exams. :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Whatever....

Originally posted by Vigilante7
This screams "AFC"

Im sorry...this shows lack of confidence.....and the best icebreaker is "Hi"
Well, I've laid countless women using this method in the past....

Besides, I put this up for the new guys who might be shy when it comes to actually talking to a woman - there are guys like this, you know? Asking them to walk up to a woman and say "Hi" is like asking them to run into a field of battle with bullets flying past their heads.

It is a place to start, and even a good technique to add to your 'trick bag' for later on. Plus, no one else does this. You'll be a stand out from the other guys.

Even though I'm a good DJ now, I could still use this method to great effect. Infact, I will - tonight. Why don't you do the same and we'll 'compare notes'.

:cool:
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Trance,

Women don't have 'types', buddy. Thats just ******** for "I'm not interested". The only "type" a woman needs is a man.

Don't assume that if a woman is attractive, that she is either with someone on a date, or that she is involved in a relationship. Most guys are scared to death of pretty girls anyways. So odds are that most guys will either come on too strong, or worse yet - not at all. So most likely, she is alone and bored to death with all the AFC's running ramped in the world.

And if she is with a guy, pay attention to their body language and behavior towards each other. They might just be friends or siblings. And even if he is her boyfriend, why not steal her away?

www.girlfriendstealer.com/

LoL

This method will only look 'set-up' if YOU make it look that way. This is not some secret love potion that will make her fall instantly in love with you, it is just a way to meet her. Then, you can work your DJ magic on her all night long~



:cool:
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Guess what?... IT WORKED AGAIN!

I got a f*ck close~

Nah nah nah nahnah naaaaa!:p

The other night I went looking for an HB to try this on, but no luck in the mall or anywhere else as they were all dogs.

Anyways, on my way home I was stoped at a red light in traffic, when I looked over to my left and saw an HB-10 sitting all by herself in a Mcdonalds' fast food restarant. Now, I hate these kinda' places, but I went inside anyways and ordered some of the cr@p that the Mcdonalds corporation calls 'food'. I walked over and asked her for a pen... you know the rest of the play, so I'll skip ahead...

She read the note and thought it was funny as hell. I got a convo started and let her blab on and on about herself for about 20 minutes, then I asked for her number. She gave it to me, but as I was getting ready to leave, she asked me if I'd like to go do something cool - to which I said "yeah, sure" and so we went for a walk in the santa fe plaza (not exactly my idea of fun, but whatever). We walked around and looked in the store windows, all the shops were closed of course, so this got boring pretty quick. She got tired of walking and sat down on a bench, one thing led to another, and I woke up in her bed.

The End.

P.S. I likely will not be seeing her again, as she has VERY expensive taste in cr@ppy "modern art" and a very dull personality. But hey, nothings perfect. I just would not wanna' go shopping with her when all the stores are open, you know what I mean?

:cool:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
i didn't even finish reading this cuz it just sounds way to contrived and gay. passing notes is really afc. kinda screams "im kind of afriad how i should approach you so im gunna take the pressure off me and put it on you while you try to figure out what the hell im doing standing in front of you waiting for you to read this note from me even though we have no rapport yet."

nah this is really really really really.... really gay.

now, what isn't gay is just conversating with women in natural circumstances that you create. convo can work really well if you set up a frame of reference where you can be successful. that can be any activity that you take part in or any place you go where there can be commonality. most players never have to do too many "cold approaches". they usually are in plenty of semi-cold situations that are easily turned to warm situations and the transition isn't even noticable. just talk to everybody that you can and be interested and you'll be fine and end up with women. it's not rocket-science.

-J
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
DEKKA,

You didn't finish reading it because you are impatient, and have some deeply seeded issues with homosexuality, it seems. Just as the wise man thinks before he speaks, you should read before you post a reply. I agree that it isn't rocket science, and if you go back and actually READ, you'll see where I explained that part in another post in this very thread. Anyways, you can disagree without being an a$$hole about it, you know?...

To everyone else, good luck with it.

:cool:
 
Last edited:

drumr2

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Southern California
I dunno......part of it seems to scream AFC...but part of it seems to have a real sense of charm to it, which certainly attracts some of the ladies.

I tried this, only once, with a girl I worked with a few years ago, and I totally bombed. I dunno what went wrong, but I did find out later that she had been dumped by a guy who she really cared about.

We got along in every way, but she never took the bait, if you know what I mean.

I'd like to try this, but my failure at it once makes me uneasy about it. If it didn't work with a girl that i saw everyday, how could I think it could work with a complete stranger?

:confused:
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
Re: DEKKA,

Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
You didn't finish reading it because you are impatient, and have some deeply seeded issues with homosexuality, it seems. Just as the wise man thinks before he speaks, you should read before you post a reply. I agree that it isn't rocket science, and if you go back and actually READ, you'll see where I explained that part in another post in this very thread. Anyways, you can disagree without being an a$$hole about it, you know?...

To everyone else, good luck with it.

:cool:
being an a$$hole comes second nature to me. sorry but i call it like i see it. i think cute little note "that should be on a napkin so it doesnt look pre-planned" and i think afc/chump/unnatural/corny/funny.

eck. this note thing, along with some other things i won't mention here just make me cringe....

so how often does she check the "get out of my sight you loser" checkbox? lol

dude i dunno. i've gotten laid a lot in my life so you should listen to me when i say this is very corny and something that i wouldn't do above just chatting the chick you're interested in up. i don't believe in props.... and if you're "trying to not make it look pre-planned by writing it on a napkin" seems like you're trying to escape the reality of whats really going on. if you told a chick what exactly you just did she'd think you were kind of funny and probably tryin too hard, whereas if you just be real and confident you get good real results.

this is experience talking.

observe>introduction>compliment/relevant topic>open-ended questions and away you go to a good conversation no pressure no possibility of rejection, just a simple conversation>close if and when you want after rapport is established. easy as pie.

don't think of picking up women as picking up women. just learn to socialize the way you would with any of your other friends. approach convos the same way you would with a guy (w/ more sexual undercurrent). keep the surface, at first, friend-like and plain "everyday get-to-know-ya" convo. inflame her desire indirectly while remaining aloof and not selling-out right out of the gate.

be, don't just act, hard to conquer.

-J
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
all people are different.

i love being spontaneous, nice job spike.

being funny and different is fvcking great. all of you can sit there and call this "gay AFC", but if you dont have the balls to try something like this, then shut your mouth.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

drumr2

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Southern California
Re: Re: DEKKA,

Originally posted by DEKKA observe>introduction>compliment/relevant topic>open-ended questions and away you go to a good conversation no pressure no possibility of rejection, just a simple conversation>close if and when you want after rapport is established. easy as pie.



HAHAHAHAHAH.....easy as pie?

More like, easy as climbing Mt. Everest in the dead of Winter with no food or water!

:eek:
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
DEKKA,

You are not the only one to ever have sex with a woman, and doing so does not make you an expert on the subject. I suggest that you listen more and talk less. I'm not trying to start a pointless fight with some dude over an internet message board, so chill out. Your way is not the only way--In fact, it isn't even the best way for most people. IQ aside, you and I are not that much different. I dare you to actually read this thread before posting again. Good luck.

drumr2,

Like I said, this isn't a magic spell. It is up to YOU, not the note. Because you've only failed ONE TIME you are going to give up!? Come on, you owe yourself better than that. You need to adjust your attitude - note or no note. None of the techniques discussed on this board will work without the right attitude.

Oxide,

Thanks, man. I can't remember where I first heard of this technique, but I've changed it a bit and made it my own. It is nice to see that some people still know how to read. Being spontaneous and charming is what this is all about. James Bond would feel right at home with this method.




:cool:
 
Last edited:

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Cosigns with DEKKA on this. Sounds too premeditated and stupid.

LOL, ask a girl for a pen then write this sh!t down? U gotta be kidding! Why don't u just print out 1000 cards on your computer and hand them out at the mall or something. Sorta like your business card.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by Blake
Cosigns with DEKKA on this. Sounds too premeditated and stupid.

LOL, ask a girl for a pen then write this sh!t down? U gotta be kidding! Why don't u just print out 1000 cards on your computer and hand them out at the mall or something. Sorta like your business card.
You can do that too, but you are far more likely to fail.

:cool:
 

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo (oh holiday)
I actually really like this. It not only makes you stand out in their minds from the thousands of AFC clones out there, but it gives you a footing to come in with some C&F and a decent follow up.

MEthinks i'll be trying this tomorrow night :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by the_gunslinger
I actually really like this. It not only makes you stand out in their minds from the thousands of AFC clones out there, but it gives you a footing to come in with some C&F and a decent follow up.

MEthinks i'll be trying this tomorrow night :p
Cool. Let me know how it goes.

:cool:
 

stealth_iitg

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Italy
Speakin' of ice-breakers in the presence of senior DJs, I got my own 1-cent tip here.....it worked for me very well in restaurants.......

I just literally carry out ice-breaking !!! There! Yes, you aren't sleeping, you read it right, man.....I took a lil' cute block of ice to this gorgeous brunette and told her I wanted to break it........

Said something like this (don't remember exactly, it's been 4 yrs ago) : "Hey, I wanna do this!" and then I tried to break the ice.........

I admit it sounds pretty stupid..........but to get women, you've gotta break the rut of sensible living at times.........

Good luck, bros!
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
You wouldn't look nearly as AFC if you made it look like you were writing it because you were in a rush. Say, you're eating, spot a hottie, have some good eye contact for a couple minutes, then as you're leaving make sort of gesture as if you just got an idea, and write the note on the napkin. Except, instead of just a copy of Spike's, put somehting on the top like this:

"Don't have time to chat here, but if ya fill in this napkin/paper/whatever, you can find a guy who looks remarkably like me to give it to at [wherever you'll be]."

Then, put the checkboxes and all that, and leave. You make it look like you're a busy man wiht important things to do, but at the same time have just used a very creative way of hitting on her.

I think I'll be trying this very soon. Maybe even today....
 

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo (oh holiday)
First spike, Let me say how bloody typical it is that someone posts something this good in the middle of the bloody exams, thus guarenteeing half the girl population is at home studying. :p

I tried this technique 4 times yesterday, giving me 2 numbers and a K/C. :D

Time one, i went up to this girl in the library and ran the note by her. i had actually wanted to approach, but how the hell do you go up and ask for a number in a library without looking a t!t? This note gave me the perfect opportunity. I asked for the pen, wrote down a condenced version of the note, and handed it to her. we got talking and i followed the How to talk section of the bible ad vertibam, and boom, number one :eek:

Time two was on a chick in a bar on her own. asked to borrow a pen (figuring women carry all types of shyte in their bags), got a napkin and wrote it down. Boom, she got laughing out loud, which is always a good thing. we got talking and i got the number. :eek: :eek:

I moved onto another bar and confronted that most scary of things, the GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!!, you know the type, plastered girls in black tops screaming and generally making a show of themselves. I did the note, and she actually read it, before consutling the rest of the herd. i got a tick in box three and a resounding "Fvck off" written on the bottom of the note. :mad:

So, 2 out of three, could i go for the hat trick? I hooked up with a couple of my mates and headed to crasher (night club). wrote condenced version of note to this girl who's mate had gone to bog, she laughed, i ran a couple of patterns and voila, it worked and she ended up with her tongue down my throat all night. :eek: :eek: :eek:

But, like a muppet, i forgot to ask for the number :rolleyes:

So, in summary, this technique makes me david blane on crack. For bad looking guys like me, this is an absolute life saver and i'll be using it a load more in the future. only thing i did notice is this is probably better used on girls on their own.
 

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
52
Could just be me,

but im thinkin if you ask her for the pen and she gives it to you then the ice is already broke.

nothing wrong with the note if thats what works for you, but why waste the time once you have already made your presence known?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top