Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ice Breaker Note

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_gunslinger,

Thats why I'm here, bro, to help you guys out. I'm glad it worked for you as well as it did. The girls that don't like it, well... we have a name for them: "Female Losers". As suave as I am, nothing will bring these c*nts around. Futher more, why would you want to 'bring them around? -- Wasting time with 'Female Losers' was one big reason why I used to be such an AFC. Leave them to the chumps, for that is what they themselves truly are.

P.S. This thread is months old. It was brought back from the dead by another poster.

:cool:

Last edited:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stealth_iitg
Speakin' of ice-breakers in the presence of senior DJs, I got my own 1-cent tip here.....it worked for me very well in restaurants.......

I just literally carry out ice-breaking !!! There! Yes, you aren't sleeping, you read it right, man.....I took a lil' cute block of ice to this gorgeous brunette and told her I wanted to break it........

Said something like this (don't remember exactly, it's been 4 yrs ago) : "Hey, I wanna do this!" and then I tried to break the ice.........

I admit it sounds pretty stupid..........but to get women, you've gotta break the rut of sensible living at times.........

Good luck, bros!

Hey, to each his own. If it works, use it!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Spike!
this sounds like an interesting idea... but i dont quite understand it all.. so hopefully u can clear it up for me.

so... when does this all start? you see a chick and you sit down.. and a lil later go up to her? or does it not matter?

then once u go up to her... u ask for her pen.. and u write this entire thing down? so u dont have one made b4hand at all correct?

...and then u write it as ur standing in front of her?? is she supposed to read it WHILE ur writing it?

what if she doesnt have a pen?? then u go back to ur table and write this? wouldnt that come off as planned? ...that last part im especially confused about.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on too strong too soon and you'll be rejected for sure!

Originally posted by Lost
hey Spike!
this sounds like an interesting idea... but i dont quite understand it all.. so hopefully u can clear it up for me.

so... when does this all start? you see a chick and you sit down.. and a lil later go up to her? or does it not matter?

then once u go up to her... u ask for her pen.. and u write this entire thing down? so u dont have one made b4hand at all correct?

...and then u write it as ur standing in front of her?? is she supposed to read it WHILE ur writing it?

what if she doesnt have a pen?? then u go back to ur table and write this? wouldnt that come off as planned? ...that last part im especially confused about.
If you are sitting in a restaurant for example, and an HB10 comes in and takes a seat, walk up to her and show some positive eye contact and a nice smile. Then ask for a pen, if she has one or not, it does not matter--this is only so that she can acknowledge your existence, thus she is less likely to reject you later on when you give her the note.

Now return to your seat and write the note. If you borrowed a pen from her, she is unlikely to get up and leave the restaurant without it, and it also gives you a good reason to bring the note back to her along with the pen. If you didn't get a pen from her, it does not matter--She now knows that you exist anyway, and that you are interested in her (note the earlier positive eye contact and smile).

You MUST go through all of this so that you don't shock her into rejection (as most "good girls"/virgins will be shocked), and so that she can save face (women can be very samurai at times, believe it or not). Just don't take too long, or she'll be gone.

Good luck, and remember... This isn't rocket science-- It's more important than that.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the success rate higher when you borrow a pen and write it versus when you hand her a prewritten note?

BTW, while my first instinct is to call this AFC, if it works it's great!

Guys, how many times have you seen a girl, but were at a loss for words to talk to her or to make an observational conversation starter?

In those cases or like the library case, I think this would be perfect! Think about it, in a library conversation is kind of prohibited due to the need to be quiet!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Is the success rate higher when you borrow a pen and write it versus when you hand her a prewritten note?
Yes, extrodinarily so. Women can smell a fake act faster than sh!t on a shoe. Make it spontaneous and she'll think she's in love.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
...in a library conversation is kind of prohibited due to the need to be quiet!
Good point. It also works well in a loud bar/party where you can't hear anything.