Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ice Breaker Note

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having trouble meeting women?...

Simply apply this note to memory, write it down on a napkin, walk over to the woman of your choice and hand it to her while smiling and holding eye contact. It 'will break the ice and open the door to conversation.

Just make sure that the copy of this note that you hand to her is hand written on a napkin. This way it will not look 'premeditated' in anyway.

============================================================================================
Hello there,

I have been sitting here wondering what kind of woman you are.
You look like a very interesting person, but are you the type I'd
like to meet? If you have any suggestions as to how I might go
about meeting you, or if I should even try to meet you at all, please select one of the following responses by checking a box listed below, or input your own 'personal' suggestion(s) even further below:

#1. Yes, you really should meet me. I'm v-e-r-y interesting []

#2. No, I'm as dull as driftwood. Leave me alone []

#3. Go to hell, you are not my type []

#4. place your personal suggestion here:___________________
__________________________________________________.

Simply return this note to me along with the response of your choice.

Sincerely, the guy who just handed you this note!

============================================================================================

I got this idea from a book I read once. I works great no matter if you are a social coward, or a master DJ.

Please let me now how it works out for you, Bro!

P.S. You might change the wording just a bit, as I have passed this out to quite a number of women.
:D

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I'm not new here. I've been comming to this site, and a few others like for a number of years now. I never posted anything because I felt there was nothing that I could say that had not been said already. But now I feel the need to share.

If I get the time, I will post some experiences, tips and suggestions later on.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a good suggestion.After all you need something to segregate you from the other guys who keep approaching her. This may even raise some interest in her as she may have never been approached in this manner before (unless Spikey met her first). So chances of you being blown off is very minuscule. On the whole, seems like an unique idea!

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty original and funny. I like.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you kids liked it. Let me know how it works out for you!

This method has only failed me two times, and both of those women were not worth having, if you know what I mean...

You might be shocked just how well this will work if you apply it correctly. You will want to make sure that she is aware of you before you hand her the note. For example, walk up to her and ask for a pen. Or just make eye-to-eye contact and smile her way. Then simply write the note and bring it back to her with the pen, if you borrowed one.

This is the method I used to meet my last GF. She like it so much, she framed the napkin on her bedroom wall. One of her friends told me just last week that it is still hanging there, even though we are no longer an item!

So yes, it will work. But it will only get your foot in the door, so to speak. The rest is up to you.

Last edited:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about that. Mine sucks too! Just be sure that she can read it. That is all that matters.

Have fun!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of my freshmen year of college, I passed out applications to date me. There were two camps of girls...ones who thought that I was a jerk for ever doing such a thing, and the ones who thought it was the funniest & most original thing they ever saw. I got more #'s than I could handle.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good suggestion, going to print this out and write this out on napkin for a girl i'm interested in.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any field reports yet from anyone whos tried this out recently? Share the results if you have.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be better to write

#3. You are cute, but you are not my type []

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few questions?
Could I write it down on a paper hanky (don't know how to spell it) and keep it always in my pocket for when I'm in the caffeteria or a caffe so I don't have to bother with the writing (just need to have the same pen with me) ?
Could I use it on a girl when she's in a group? Wouldn't I get co*k blocked by her friends?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey here's an alternate idea with the same note. If you see a girl you want to pick up at the library/in class ask for the pen and write it on a piece of paper. Same idea basically.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, use your imagination. Just because I do it one way, does not mean that you have to do it exactly the same way. Even I change the wording slightly every time I use this method. If it does not fit your style, change it a bit. Make it your own.

As a rule though, you want to make the other choice responses seem more negative than the first one that suggests her interest in meeting you. For example, in the first response it is suggested that she is both an interesting person, and that she is interested in meeting you. This is the response we want her to choose, so we make it as positive and 'upbeat' as possible.

We use a sort of humorous 'neg-hit' on every other choice response to steer her in the direction we want. We also give her the option of writing her own suggestion so that she won't feel trapted or cornered in any way. If she feels threatened, she will reject you without even batting an eyelash!

So whatever you do, don't make it offensive or you'll get slapped!

Avoid cursing like a sailor, and stay away from sleazy sexual remarks. Remember, never mention sex in the presence of a woman that you want to have sex with. You can suggest sexual interest in other ways, such as with body language and/or with 'kino'.

Also, you may write this note on pretty much anything. A napkin makes it look more genuine in my experience. If you are still in school, by all means... use notebook paper!

If you want, you can keep a pre-written copy in your pocket at all times. Sometimes even I do this so that I won't have to waste any time writing it down, or at least for a reference to copy from.

Just remember to take a little time after she has noticed you before you give her the note. If you've just now taken notice of each other, and you suddenly reach into your pocket and retrieve the note, it will not look very genuine or creative.

Remember, we want this to look spontaneous. That is why you ask her if you can borrow a pen. Even if you already have a pen (any girl-getter always should), and even if she does not have one, ask her for one. This way she will know that you exist. This also gives you a reason to bring the note back to her.

If you use this method on a women in a group, there is always a risk of rejection. Just remember to target only one of them. In my experience, they all get a kick out of it, and they will all find you very interesting as well. Just make sure that you get her away from her friends as soon as possible. Be cool about it, but get it done. You are there for her, not her loser friends who WILL try to make fun of you out of childish jealousy.

Remember, the women will not know that you exist until you acknowledge her existence. There are a few exceptions to this rule, but for the most part this is how it works.

Hence, men must always make the approach.

A woman's world revolves around herself, and that of her brood.
Get used to it fast, or get ready to fail. This is why when in conversation with a woman we must keep the topic on her, otherwise she will quickly lose interest in you, and whatever the hell it is that you were talking about. See my point?

As a simple rule, if it works, use it. This isn't brain surgery or rocket science we are talking about here, it is you're own natural god-given instinct!

You are a man. Don't just act like one, be one. That is what women really want-- MEN!

There is no sure way to truly understand women short of becomming one. And that would defeat our purpose as men. When you understand your own nature as a man, you will already know all that you need to know about women. This place (sosuave) will help you to understand things that most other men will never understand.

You are a rare breed indeed.

Enjoy it.

Last edited:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Ice Breaker Note

Originally posted by napoleon
Wouldn't it be better to write

#3. You are cute, but you are not my type []

If you like, sure. But real men don't say 'cute', bro...
It just isn't in the vocabulary~ :cool:

Sometimes I just say:

#3. Go to Hell, I'm not interested in a handsome guy like you! []

They almost always laugh when they get to #3. When you watch them as they read it, you just know when they read that part.

The last part about "the guy who just handed you this note" ALWAYS gets a big laugh as well.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
best thread i've read all night

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yes..humorous and well worth a try

o14liquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
back in high school i drew a comic about how i wanted to ask this one girl out. she thought it was original and funny. she was the only one i did that to and it worked. went out with her till my senior year, then i moved:( i talk to her from time to time but remain friends becuz of the distance. she still has the comic i drew too so you know it works. well it did for her, she wasn't teh stuck up snobby beotches.

if u do the napkin thing it helps if you have good handwriting i think.
the comic thing was easy becuz i can draw :D so it wasn't hard
but sho it doesn't hurt to try does it??? ;)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in a restaurant, usually the girls are with their dates, and not often you see a good catch standing alone, or have a proper aproach environment.

If you are in a club, bar or something, if you deliver her the napkin or a paper or something with all that written, it will look you had setup to deliver that to the 1st DECENT girl you would see that night, and that its not about her, but ANY nice looking girl.

Of course that if you're her type, anything you pull will prolly work, napkin, saying hi...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This screams "AFC"

Im sorry...this shows lack of confidence.....and the best icebreaker is "Hi"