“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Hygiene On This One Is...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Questionable.

I went out with this girl for the first time today. I noticed a couple things about her that made me hesitate and not kiss her goodbye.

For one thing...her earing holes are scabbed over like they were infected at one point. When she lifted her arm up I noticed that she wasn't shaved close enough to the skin, I saw some stubble. Nose hairs were also visible. Lastly, her nails were raggedy, looking like she doesn't pay attention to those sorts of things.

She looked cute everywhere else, smooth skin and all. Nice legs and chest...

I don't know if I should let her know or if I should go. Maybe these things are not so bad, eh?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Uhhh... very awkward I must say. I mean wow, your in a situation where you can't tell this girl because she might take it wrong and yet if you don't you wouldn't feel like if you want to date her.

Why don't you take her out like the beach and tell her wear a bikini, shouldn't she be more clean by then?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Disgusting. Sounds like a horrible troll.
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
No beach anywhere in sight unfortunatly. Well, I don't know man, a girl really has to keep herself clean for me to want more...I think those things speak volumes about a person.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Originally posted by matius
No beach anywhere in sight unfortunatly. Well, I don't know man, a girl really has to keep herself clean for me to want more...I think those things speak volumes about a person.
Wait until you see the jungle she's got waiting for you below deck :D.

If her pits are that bad, wait until she tells you to go down on her!

Your gonna need a toothpick :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Big-J...

Thanks for your input, she's nexted. I can't see her now without that imagery a-hole. :rolleyes:

:p
 
Top