Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The HUGE Benefits of Marriage!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redpill is literally dealing with woman as they are not as we would like them to be. Haters will be haters losers will be losers that's got nothing to do with female nature that's on us. It's pretty simple marriage is for raising kids. if you want kids and you can find a girl 10 years younger than you and you keep working hard and know how to manage this girl then it can be a good deal. If you don't screen and let your ass become fat and don't know how to manage a girl then it will be hell.

Marriages take hard work you make it sound like eating ice cream

and I say deal because you should be looking hard what a girl brings to your life just as hard as she will be.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believing stupid sh*t when you have zero experience is pretty cheap and easy too.
I'd add that it can be really expensive if you're not careful...

OP has basically posted propaganda for Big Marriage. And they aren't good reasons to get married anyway, especially the financial ones.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Believing stupid sh*t when you have zero experience is pretty cheap and easy too.
Believing stupid sh1t is easy for politically correct snowflakes like yourself who believe that children are evil because they contribute to carbon emissions. Go suck Al Gore's d1ck some more.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Believing stupid sh1t is easy for politically correct snowflakes like yourself who believe that children are evil because they contribute to carbon emissions. Go suck Al Gore's d1ck some more.
Not sure what you're trying to say from that mouth of yours.....but you are lost.

I see you getting banned soon which is a tragedy because you have a lot to learn.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Anti marriage, anti-children agenda comes from phags, social justice warrior snowflakes, marxists and feminists. All of you arguing against patriarchal family are weak soyboys brainwashed by communists and women.

True men have the courage the lead their family, community and nation. Which is precisely none of you.

Not a single one of you can prove that having children leads to exorbitant costs. No info, no evidence, no sources, just talking out of your asses. Put up or shut up.

The only "data" uses NYC as the national average for housing costs. That's just stupid.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. You’re definitely off in some lala land bubble with a lot of things. A lot of women refuse to date me purely because I’m a conservative, NRA member, votes for Trump, etc. I also make my living running a fossil fuel power plant.

SO fvcking far off, kid. Sounds like you need a safe space with that knee jerk reaction there.
LOL, talk about projecting. Ducking the question again. Where's your proof that children cost an exorbitant sum of money? Obviously you don't have a fvcking clue what you're talking about. Put up or shut up.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Because I have one and I’m actually doing it.
Paying child support isn't the same as keeping your woman and splitting expenses. Bitterness FTW! Emotions don't substitute for facts. That's the emotional reasoning of women.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
LOL, talk about projecting. Ducking the question again. Where's your proof that children cost an exorbitant sum of money? Obviously you don't have a fvcking clue what you're talking about. Put up or shut up.
Dude, kids cost so much money these days it is not funny. The wealthily and the poor do not generally have issues. The poor have Medicaid, housing assistance, food assistance, utility assistance, etc. The wealthy, well, they have the money. The middle class, making 50k - 100k a year are the ones who get zonked. The average cost of daycare a week is 600 bucks. Medical insurance for a family of four is easily 1500 a month. Utilities, 400 - 600 a month. Food 500.00 a month. Saving for college, 200.00 + a month. God forbid the kid has medical issues. Not to mention the strain the kids and work put on the relationship. Not saying they aren't worth it, but you really have no idea high high the financial steaks are for both parents. More for the man though.

You really just do not know financially what you're talking about. If the husband gets divorced, forget it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Paying child support isn't the same as keeping your woman and splitting expenses. Bitterness FTW! Emotions don't substitute for facts. That's the emotional reasoning of women.
You seem to think both go hand and hand. Ahh, young blood, you have much to learn about the realities of a relationship after the honeymoon phase is over. Why do you think there are so many ladies who are single moms who're (not a pun) looking for a beta male provider??

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a simple equation really. Find a worthy woman to marry, or go monk mode. I'm going monk mode... so far. Never been happier.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. DOUBLE your income.
2. cut your housing expenses in HALF
3. tax breaks for married couples
4. tax breaks for home ownership
5. you're never alone for social events, dates, vacations
6. children give you a reason to invest in society and improve it
7. regular sex
8. no pressure to keep dating or searching for another sex partner
9. your children may provide for you financially or for your health care in old age
10. the divorce stats are skewed by 2, 3, 4x losers in marriage. Most first time marriages stay intact, even in the west
11. cut ALL your expenses in half
12. no pressure to spin plates or find a new plate (not like anyone is doing that anyway on this forum)

Fake Redpill is just mental masturbation for guys who can't get laid or who can't get a girlfriend. It's just rationalizing away what you can't have as evil: "women are evil!" "don't put the pvssy on a pedestal!" or some other lame virginic sh1t.

The true redpill is based on facts, not histrionics from internet geeks who can't get laid and rationalize women as evil to assuage their little snowflake egos.
Marriage to me wouldn't be this kind of 'beta' economic partnership. I'd be the boss and support her. But she would sure as hell have to be worthy of that support.

In the good old days, a bachelor didn't marry unless they could afford to marry. The plain fact is that most men today can not afford to marry... and yet think it is their right to do so. Of course, this shows how wrecked our economies are... that two incomes are mostly necessary to operate a household.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as divorces can happen on a whim, it basically undermines the arguments, or only statistically makes it true 50% of the time.
Yep, the institution of marriage has basically suffered a holocaust. I had six sisters who married young in the late eighties. All divorced.

If I were to marry, she'd have to have an almost sacred view of marriage, and take vows seriously. Obviously, she'd have to be religious with a good upbringing, i.e., not a raving looney fundamentalist. lol. it's about culture and character.

I say this for pragmatic/ practical reasons not ideological [pure] ones.

Too many people do not realize that life is like a game. We can play by a set of rules, or not. Though the flaws of blue pill conventions are obvious to all [red pillers], the red pill also has its flaws, primary among which is the desire to dig down to the bedrock reality beneath all our games. Life is game, we just need to harmonize with the right set of rules.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Are you serious? $394K for the birth of a child. Were there complications?

Not surprising. Hospitals always overcharge. My kidney stone removal was $51,290.12 (I was responsible for $755.06). It's one of the reasons why a person and their family needs good health insurance.

Obama really made things so much more expensive.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lol. Wrong again.

I’m not paying child support. I have full custody.

Here, I have some proof for ya.

This is the hospital bill that was sent to me after my daughter was born:

View attachment 2395

Just under $394,000. That’s DAY ONE. It goes on for 18+ years after that.
I hope your daughter didn't have any complications. In NY it's worse. You need to cover the kids til 26.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were to marry, she'd have to have an almost sacred view of marriage, and take vows seriously. Obviously, she'd have to be religious with a good upbringing, i.e., not a raving looney fundamentalist. lol. it's about culture and character.

I say this for pragmatic/ practical reasons not ideological [pure] ones.
My ex-wife had an almost sacred view of marriage too. If there is a legal out, and push comes to shove, then many people take it. Unless you can see the future, you can't predict if someone will honour their marriage vows.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife had an almost sacred view of marriage too. If there is a legal out, and push comes to shove, then many people take it. Unless you can see the future, you can't predict if someone will honour their marriage vows.
I'm guessing she was a Protestant? the reason why I say that is their religion is like a veneer that lies lightly on an otherwise secular and individualistic mindset. This is hardly surprising when you consider that our modern world developed out of the radical Protestant spilt and dichotomization between the public and private spheres of life.

I saw the same marital holocaust running rampant in Protestant circles.