Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The HUGE Benefits of Marriage!

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
1. DOUBLE your income.
2. cut your housing expenses in HALF
3. tax breaks for married couples
4. tax breaks for home ownership
5. you're never alone for social events, dates, vacations
6. children give you a reason to invest in society and improve it
7. regular sex
8. no pressure to keep dating or searching for another sex partner
9. your children may provide for you financially or for your health care in old age
10. the divorce stats are skewed by 2, 3, 4x losers in marriage. Most first time marriages stay intact, even in the west
11. cut ALL your expenses in half
12. no pressure to spin plates or find a new plate (not like anyone is doing that anyway on this forum)

Fake Redpill is just mental masturbation for guys who can't get laid or who can't get a girlfriend. It's just rationalizing away what you can't have as evil: "women are evil!" "don't put the pvssy on a pedestal!" or some other lame virginic sh1t.

The true redpill is based on facts, not histrionics from internet geeks who can't get laid and rationalize women as evil to assuage their little snowflake egos.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. DOUBLE your income.
7. regular sex
9. your children may provide for you financially or for your health care in old age
10. the divorce stats are skewed by 2, 3, 4x losers in marriage. Most first time marriages stay intact, even in the west
12. no pressure to spin plates or find a new plate (not like anyone is doing that anyway on this forum)

Redpill is just mental masturbation for guys who can't get laid or who can't get a girlfriend. It's just rationalizing away what you can't have as evil: "women are evil!" "don't put the pvssy on a pedestal!" or some other lame virginic sh1t.
Break the laws all you want....

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Your bills double overnight and her bad credit and debt becomes YOUR bad credit and debt. It ain’t pretty.
If you're dumb enough to get involved with someone with bad credit, that's the individual's fault for choosing poorly. That has nothing to do with marriage per se. What are you even talking about?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well, here's the truth from many men that I know first and and partly from my very brief marriage.

1. DOUBLE your income.
- Not likely. Once you are married, the child trying starts. That will cost more money. Plus, she'll either want to stay at home with the kids or daycare to work on her "career". Whichever it is less income is the result.

- Nope. Bigger house. Need more space for kids. Need two cars (or more). Food expenses go up. Utilities go up. And do not forget the all important travel and vacays she wants to take. Regardless, this equals more money

- With the new tax plan, those tax breaks were cut.

- You would have this on your own or with a spouse. Nil

- Nope. You'd be surprised my friend on this one too.

- Doubtful. Reganomics only goes so far. TBH, most families with 2 kids or more struggle financially. They cannot give more to the society because they are living off credit.

7. regular sex
- Yes, until kids are around. The sex will dry up.

- Not too sure about that. Go reddit and checkout dead bedrooms

- Doubtful. If you believe in that I have an old arms factory in Bridgeport to sell you. The area is popping.

- Nope. First time divorces are around 48%. The biggest divorces are the Catholics. The Muslims and Jews have the lowest.

- Don't even go there. They do not get in half. Proof? Check out Dave Ramsey on Youtube.

- True until the sh!t hits the fan.

Speak to some other men who've been married and went through the divorce machine or are stuck because of financial reasons. You would be surprised how many men stay in these marriages while the wife cheats just so he can attempt to keep things together and have a relationship with his kids.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Well, here's the truth from many men that I know first and and partly from my very brief marriage.

1. DOUBLE your income.
- Not likely. Once you are married, the child trying starts. That will cost more money. Plus, she'll either want to stay at home with the kids or daycare to work on her "career". Whichever it is less income is the result.

- Nope. Bigger house. Need more space for kids. Need two cars (or more). Food expenses go up. Utilities go up. And do not forget the all important travel and vacays she wants to take. Regardless, this equals more money

- With the new tax plan, those tax breaks were cut.

- You would have this on your own or with a spouse. Nil

- Nope. You'd be surprised my friend on this one too.

- Doubtful. Reganomics only goes so far. TBH, most families with 2 kids or more struggle financially. They cannot give more to the society because they are living off credit.

7. regular sex
- Yes, until kids are around. The sex will dry up.

- Not too sure about that. Go reddit and checkout dead bedrooms

- Doubtful. If you believe in that I have an old arms factory in Bridgeport to sell you. The area is popping.

- Nope. First time divorces are around 48%. The biggest divorces are the Catholics. The Muslims and Jews have the lowest.

- Don't even go there. They do not get in half. Proof? Check out Dave Ramsey on Youtube.

- True until the sh!t hits the fan.

Speak to some other men who've been married and went through the divorce machine or are stuck because of financial reasons. You would be surprised how many men stay in these marriages while the wife cheats just so he can attempt to keep things together and have a relationship with his kids.
1. raising a child is not that expensive. Food, clothing, health care, yes, there are obviously costs involved. It's nowhere near what a second income brings in. Remember, women make 82% of what a man makes. It's very close to doubling income.

2. a studio or 1 bedroom apartment isn't half the cost of a 2 bedroom. More like 70-80% of the cost. There's very little savings in living alone.

3. I'll investigate

4. You can't afford a home in most metro areas without a second income. FACT.

5. there's a difference in taking vacations alone for me-time vs being alone most of the time. Look at the incels and mgtow's on this forum.

6. unsubstantiated.

7. unsubstantiated. And certainly better than mgtow's and incels. Not to mention sex becomes a bit less important later in life as libido declines naturally.

8. unsubstantiated. Give percentages, cite a study.

9. I said 'may.' No guarantees but certainly a higher probability than without children.

10. Wrong, the overall divorce rate is around 50%. Once divorced, the rates of divorce skyrocket in future marriages.

11. Give some evidence.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as divorces can happen on a whim, it basically undermines the arguments, or only statistically makes it true 50% of the time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. there's a difference in taking vacations alone for me-time vs being alone most of the time. Look at the incels and mgtow's on this forum.
Unless you are going on a vacation to meet women. You can always use google maps virtual reality if you are just travelling to see buildings, right?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
1. raising a child is not that expensive. Food, clothing, health care, yes, there are obviously costs involved. It's nowhere near what a second income brings in. Remember, women make 82% of what a man makes. It's very close to doubling income.

2. a studio or 1 bedroom apartment isn't half the cost of a 2 bedroom. More like 70-80% of the cost. There's very little savings in living alone.

3. I'll investigate

6. unsubstantiated.

7. unsubstantiated. And certainly better than mgtow's and incels. Not to mention sex becomes a bit less important later in life as libido declines naturally.

9. I said 'may.' No guarantees but certainly a higher probability than without children.

10. Wrong, the overall divorce rate is around 50%. Once divorced, the rates of divorce skyrocket in future marriages.

11. Give some evidence.
My info is based off of living in the New York City Metropolitan area, which is higher than most areas in the US. However, here's a state for 1st time divorces at 40% (https://www.divorcesource.com/ds/main/u-s-divorce-rates-and-statistics-1037.shtml). The data is a bit old, so I was pretty close.

I own a townhouse, I'm fine. Everything depends on situation on the rest of your questions. Now, if you live in Texas, the COL is much lower, so it cannot compare. TBH, I'd rather live in Texas than CT any day, but this is where I am. As for your theory that your expenses get cut in half after marriage, good luck. Just do a Google search and you will find that is generally not the case

https://20somethingfinance.com/wedding-expenses-and-marriage-success/
https://www.forbes.com/2006/07/25/singles-marriage-money-cx_tvr_06singles_0725costs.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...cades-of-marriage_us_56e07e10e4b065e2e3d486da

I could go on. I respect your ideology, but it's not reality. Go to a cigar bar or real bar with middle aged men and they will tell you the truth about marriage. As for your libido going down as you age. For ladies, maybe, but if a man keeps in shape, eats right, diets, and has a purpose, he'll be more than giddy to jump into bed with a lady (I.E. Tony Randall, Marlon Brando, Anthony Quinn).

Glassguy

Reaction score

3. I'll investigate

6. unsubstantiated.

11. Give some evidence.
You're delusional. You've obviously never raised a kid, never been married and never been divorced. I have done all 3.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My info is based off of living in the New York City Metropolitan area, which is higher than most areas in the US. However, here's a state for 1st time divorces at 40% (https://www.divorcesource.com/ds/main/u-s-divorce-rates-and-statistics-1037.shtml). The data is a bit old, so I was pretty close.

I own a townhouse, I'm fine. Everything depends on situation on the rest of your questions. Now, if you live in Texas, the COL is much lower, so it cannot compare. TBH, I'd rather live in Texas than CT any day, but this is where I am. As for your theory that your expenses get cut in half after marriage, good luck. Just do a Google search and you will find that is generally not the case

https://20somethingfinance.com/wedding-expenses-and-marriage-success/
https://www.forbes.com/2006/07/25/singles-marriage-money-cx_tvr_06singles_0725costs.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...cades-of-marriage_us_56e07e10e4b065e2e3d486da

I could go on. I respect your ideology, but it's not reality. Go to a cigar bar or real bar with middle aged men and they will tell you the truth about marriage. As for your libido going down as you age. For ladies, maybe, but if a man keeps in shape, eats right, diets, and has a purpose, he'll be more than giddy to jump into bed with a lady (I.E. Tony Randall, Marlon Brando, Anthony Quinn).
You're delusional. You've obviously never raised a kid, never been married and never been divorced. I have done all 3.
Don't feed the female troll boys.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your bills double overnight and her bad credit and debt becomes YOUR bad credit and debt. It ain’t pretty.

No, not double! Each month I can use 3 m^3 of water, that's hot and cold combined, at that I take shower twice daily, cook, and use washing machine, plus I take sht and flash the toilet every time. When I had my last ltr I would get a bill for two hundred bucks for water alone, it would be close to 18 m^3 of water, the btch would take a bath instead of shower and tell me she calculated bath takes same amount of water as a shower. Her kid wouldn't wash for days. How the fck do women use so much water is beyond me.

I'd have to buy 1 kilo of sugar that's 2 lbs every 3 days. Fck, that much sugar lasts me 1 full month drinking coffee and tea, those two btches would go through the whole kilo in half a week.

You are correct about bad credit. I did have to pay off her debt because the btch wasn't working, she was a stay at home mom, raising her 13 year old daughter.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No, not double! Each month I can use 3 m^3 of water, that's hot and cold combined, at that I take shower twice daily, cook, and use washing machine, plus I take sht and flash the toilet every time. When I had my last ltr I would get a bill for two hundred bucks for water alone, it would be close to 18 m^3 of water, the btch would take a bath instead of shower and tell me she calculated bath takes same amount of water as a shower. Her kid wouldn't wash for days. How the fck do women use so much water is beyond me.

I'd have to buy 1 kilo of sugar that's 2 lbs every 3 days. Fck, that much sugar lasts me 1 full month drinking coffee and tea, those two btches would go through the whole kilo in half a week.

You are correct about bad credit. I did have to pay off her debt because the btch wasn't working, she was a stay at home mom, raising her 13 year old daughter.
Wow. You were quite the beta bucks provider. WTF dude.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
1. DOUBLE your income.
Only if her paycheque is the same as yours and she agrees to share it.

OK

Nothing to do with marriage.

OK

Assuming she wants to and cares to get pregnant.
Assuming your children aren’t idiots or jerks

A man shouldn’t care about society when society doesn’t care about him.

7. regular sex
Marriage has nothing to do with regular sex.

OK.

Assuming she wants to or cares to get pregnant.
Assuming your children aren’t idiots or jerks

Statistics to back up?

OK.

It's just rationalizing away what you can't have as evil: "women are evil!" "don't put the pvssy on a pedestal!" or some other lame virginic sh1t.
So if men put women on a pedestal and worship them, they are strong alpha men?