Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The High School Don Juan Bible (repost)

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This collection of posts is property of SoSuave.com and may not, by way of trade or otherwise circulated and copied onto other competing sites, books, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of SoSuave.com.

The DJ Bible may be freely distributed among the members of SoSuave.com for personal use.

The Don Juan Center, http://www.sosuave.com
Copyright © 1998-2001 Allen Thompson & Global Marketing. All rights reserved.
Email: djnewslet@aol.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Before we get into the “body” of this post, I’d like to thank everyone who made this site possible, mainly Allan Thompson. Also thanks to Neophyte for the original “The DJ Bible” which is the skeleton of this compilation. Much thanks to Sociopath31, without him, and his last minute posts, and helping me find posts that would help out the youngguns of the forum. A hallellujah to my brother from a different mother Bedford, who did far beyond the call of duty and wrote the whole damn intro! And of course, the writers of these magnificent posts.

We at the Don Juan High School Forum have noticed the need for a collection of articles that specifically deal with life and women in high school. Too many redundant posts have been asked repeatedly about these common subjects. For those of you that are new, read and digest this collection of posts by some of the greatest Don Juan’s who have ever lived. For those of us with more experience, read here to hone your skills, and feel free to refer to this post as apposed to answering a redundant post.

The High School Don Juan Bible

”High School... the preparation for life in the real world. Constantly teaching us how to become successful in life, how to solve impossible mathematical equations, and how to hit on all the chicks. It is truly a time to learn and many people fail to see the high school experience as an advantage. They are too busy worrying about themselves and don't try to improve upon themselves. These are the people that never succeed in High School (and in life if they don't try to change) and here are the reasons:

- They are not confident enough to stand up for themselves.
- They never do anything exciting and others find them boring.
- They copy other people to try to become popular (posers). Very unoriginal.
- They don't respect themselves and others don't respect them. They let others (especially chicks) walk all over them (doormats).
- They are too busy doing what others want them to do for laughs instead of doing what they want to do and enjoy doing.

These are the nerdy types, the nice guys that get shoved into lockers, the self-conscious geeks that never look a chick in the eye. – Bedford

So go out and have some fun! Because having fun and gaining experience is the whole damn point of high school! Remember, there is no day like today, because today is the day you will remember the rest of your life!

----------------------------
Chapter 1: Who are you?

(This chapter is about improving yourself, and getting the right mindset)

When people say “be yourself” it is a common misconception by those who are not yet Don Juan’s that they should not change themselves. That changing for women is a horrid thing. Which, in some context it is. But not off the bat. We all clicked that link. That link that lead us here. We clicked it because who we were didn’t satisfy our needs.
As our old selves, we had a little hole in us, but we picked it, never letting it truly heal. Soon it was a gaping hole right threw us, and when we looked in that mirror, we were ashamed, ashamed at who we had become. That is why we clicked that link.
Now, change who you are. Change into a True Don Juan, a MAN with his own personality. That, my friends, is what you CANNOT, you MUST NOT, lose, your individuality. Never change that, your selfness, for any women!
Read these posts, and become who you really are, deep down inside.

A. Changing your attitude:

*What is a Don Juan?*
Sir_Chancealot - An interesting post first placed on gp.com - Before you get in over your head with 'what to do' take a look at this!

Melder - Scottish Charm
pulse - Relax a bit, and join me.
Specter - Bringing back up my old DJHBSB to help you all
MaDsKaTeR212 - True Traits of A ¡§DJ¡¨
DJBedford – Becoming a True Don Juan
Pook – Kill That Desperation
Pook - Be a Man!
Sociopath31 - Confidence Defined (article doesn't exist)
Lorenzo - A Confedent Man, Is a Man Who Will Suck Seed
EL NINO – How to make girls flock over you(for high school guys)
Terminatior911 – That what you think about yourself, is what you are (OLD DJ FORUMS)
Don Joey – Character traits to have?
Brazilian_Blues_Boy - I'm winning
The Matrix - The Matrix's Guide to a Damn Great Personality
quietstorm – ways to make yourself more attractive
*Still having problems?* De La Soul - The #1 Thing Stopping You Becoming a Don Juan

Lorenzo - From Non-Don... To Don Juan!
Part I
Part II

JuanWannabe - WAKE UP you AFC's
Part I
Part II

Virtuoso – Guide to Social Skills Part 1
Part I
Part II

bondjamesbond - How to ATTRACT women
Part II
Part III
Part IV

B. If your shy/nice:

BigBill – Prick For a Day
De La Soul - Just Be Nice!

C. Confidence in yourself, while approaching/talking to women:

Adonis – A simple practical guide to an approach
BigBill – What is she trying to tell me?... Don’t worry about it
Paradox – One Rejection (Repost - here's the original)
bondjamesbond - Laziness = Masturbation

Last edited by a moderator:

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 2: Women, what are they thinking?

(This chapter is about woman, and how they think, and what they really want)

Although it is important to know the generalities of what the women you are interacting with are thinking, you must always remember that if you over analyze, all you are doing is wasting your time. Time you could be spending talking to other women, or time you could be out living your life. And if done to the extremity you could make a very wrong assumption. Losing all chance with the women in question. Be careful, and watch where your mind wanders!

Jake Steed - To the young guys--how to SCORE women
BLuE eLf – “High School girls” in high school
The Matrix: Reloaded - Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret
Deagleclaw – Pickup tip
improvingdonjuan - UNDERSTANDING WOMEN part 1 (article posted below)
syncmaster – Smooth Style – what HS chicks want

Chapter 3: Life in High School…

(This chapter deals with social life and activities having to do with, or related to High School)

Don’t have anything to do tonight? I’ll bet you could find SOMETHING! Hell, I’d bet you could find something that’d be lots of fun, with plenty of opportunities to meet new people. Yea, by “people” I meant bouncy, fun, hot, girls. What are you waiting for!? A sports game, a fund raiser, a dance, get out there and have some fun!

A. Popularity/Reputation:

The Matrix - How to “really” Be Cool Guide
whatsupwiddat - The One-and-only Guide To a Successful Reputation!

B. Dances/Parties <sadly many links of previous posts on this topic where deleted by the forum; this is all that remains>:

syncmaster – The ULTIMATE grinding/dancing guide/dancing thread! – Dancing 101
oOh Nasty – To All My Party Peoples!! – Let’s Dance!!
Turbobird - My Tip about how to be the center of attention at a party.

C. Misc.:
~UnDisputed~ - How to Be a High School Mogul... (pt 1)~
The Matrix - I Wish Everyone the Best In These Years Ahead of Them

Where the **** did Chapter 4 go?

Chapter 5: General techniques…

(This chapter is an assortment of tips and tricks to help you DJ wherever you are)

Now, it may be in study hall, it may be in the mall, you may be playing ball, or maybe not at all… but where ever you may be, if there are women around, keep these tactics in mind!

Surfboard - Eye Contact (why it's important)
JuanWannabe - Fine tune your sense of humour
De La Soul - 21
UltimateScoundrel – NEWBIE AND AFC’S GATHER ROUND (and all you vets who need inspiration) (article posted below)
pulse4- a great tactic to use.
The Matrix: Reloaded - Reloaded: The Series... Negative Hits
HBK - How To Guide On Flirting.
maranathaman - The MOST Important Thing!
De La Soul - Tip #3: Kino
T Dog - The Ultimate Kino Guide
Pulse's ultimate elite kino guide 2002! (article doesn't exist)

Chapter 6: Now that you have found a target…

(This chapter is about approaching, flirting with, and talking to, and closing on that woman that makes you toss and turn all night long)

May it be that short blond, that wild redhead, or that sexy brunet, if you have the balls to do it, this is where you will find the skills!

A. The pre-approach/General:

CHALENGE GUY - COURAGE
bondjamesbond – The power of observation
Awkward - PERFECT!!!
HBK - How to successfully approach women.
Lorenzo - From Non-Don... To Don Juan! [Part III]

B. Conversation skills:

ESPN - Conversation Tip
pulse - Pulse Procedure: Basic Convo.
Poet – How to be a better conversationalist
Terminator911 – Opening conversations!
Robert Jordan – Talking Less Can Raise Her Interest Level!
Terminator911 - Flirting
Pulse – Must read highschooler info
StartnAgain – Non-verbal conversation...
guitar player – Keep ‘em Guessing

Pimpologist - Pimpology 101
The Conversation - Part I
The Conversation - Part II
The Conversation - Part III
The Conversation - Part IV

C. Closing:

Robert Jordan – Changing just a few words in your approach, can make a huge difference!
Puzzled – When to ask a girl out... (article doesn't exist)
Pimpologist – How to get the # and split

Chapter 7: Dating…

(This chapter is about how to act, dress, walk, talk, and everything else on a date)

Wow! You got this far, but are you ready for the date? Muster some balls, and take that step out your door. No, no turning back now! You look pretty snazzy, knock ‘em dead!

A. Where to go:

AmgineEX - Date Ideas
face – suggestions for a really great date
katoom - date ideas. With a twist
ElMusicaMan – Date Ideas? (article doesn't exist)

B. Pre-date:

syncmaster - HS Pre-Date Checklist
Anti-Dump – Treat All Woman The Same(during the first two months)

C. Date tactics:
Deagleclaw – The crook...
Robert Jordan – Talking Less Can Raise Her Interest Level! (this link is already in the chapter 6)

Chapter 8: Sex…

(This chapter is about intercourse, and some common questions)

Hide your daughters; we have a Don Juan on the loose! Put on some sensual music, put away that Vaseline, and get ready, because after you read this stuff its going to be even harder to keep your pants on!

*Check these addys* http://www.****ical.com http://the-****oris.com
Deagleclaw – Become a GREAT lover!
Sir_Chancealot - Sir_Chancealot's Advanced Sexual Techniques

Last edited:

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 9: Miscellaneous…

djshay – Cologne Tips
Adonis - Friend in need is a friend in deed?!?
cynetix – LJBF -> LFRN
*Couldn’t find it here? RUN A SEARCH* www.SS.com Search

-----Glossary-----
AFC – Average Frustrated Chump – doormat, no clue with women. AKA "Nice Guy." He gives all he can to a woman, puts her on a pedestal, and shares all his feelings with her. He ends up chasing her away within two weeks.
BTW – By The Way
DWOFS - Don't Waster Our Fvcking Space(DAMN IT!)
FOMCL – Falling Off My Chair Laughing
Jerk - Antonym of "Nice Guy." A Jerk Posesses qualities desirable to a DJ; Confidence, self-respect, confidence, and confidence. His disrespect for women lands him in terrible relationships, and causes him to never marry.
Kino - non-intimidating touching of areas such as the arm, hair, face, etc. used to show interest, gain trust, and get laid... ie. tickling
Neghit – a small compliment and minor insult mixed together, gives you respect while lowering her off her pedestal... ie. “Nice pants, my lil’ cousin has a pair just like ‘em”
Nice Guy - Personification of an "AFC"
LMFAO – Laughin My Fvcking Ass Off
LOL – Laugh Out Loud
LTR – Long Term Relationship – relationship that lasts a long time
LTR Material – woman who displays qualities that one would desire in a partner
Next – the act of turning down/looking past a woman who is unworthy
Pedestal - An elevated platform. Used metaphorically when a man thinks too highly of a woman, leading to self-disrespect
ROFL – Rolling On the Floor Laughing
STFU – Shut The Fvck Up

Well, I’d like to say thanks again for this site (and everyone who participates on it) to which many others and I attribute all their success. Thanks to Neophyte, Sociopath31, and DJBedford one more time. Keep these great posts coming, and happy hunting!

Dario - this post was edited to maintein everything with the new vBulletin board. Now there shouldn't be any problems with broken links. If BBB or The Matrix want, they can edit this post and copy it to the "old" Bible. I just made it so no one will be lost in the HSDJ Bible.

Last edited:

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job!

Nice job man!

Since Lorenzo has left the responsibility of bible to TM:R, I can't do much.
I tried to edit once but with the new limit of characters it is impossible, so it is no longer useful. It should only be kept for sentimental purposes :)

I think I have some of the missing posts in a PDF file, so I'll try to repost them later with all due credit to the original posters, and I think that one post or two, will be forever gone :(

Nice job again, because it's a pain in the a$$ searching for the posts... I did the first chapter and it took a lot of time and patience.

BBB

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot, I needed this. BTW, on the DJ Bible link they should also have a link to the HS DJ Bible.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
question

Great job man. Now we just need an offline version and we are all set. Again thanks for devoting the time to do this.

Last edited:

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
UltimateScoundrel post

I got the missing articles on my offline dj bible

UltimateScoundrel
Master Don Juan posted 05-12-2002 11:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAKE SURE YOU GET A GOOD LOOK AT THIS POST'S FOLLOWUP!!
Hey all you AFC's and newbies, and all of you that are both, welcome to the forum. For those of you who don't know afc stands for average frustrated chump.

Take this quick quiz

1. Do you think giving a woman most of your attention will help you get her?

2. Do you think romantic things like writing poetry or sending gifts will make her more attracted to you?

3. Do you think letting her get to know you through long instant message and phone chats will win her over?

4. Do you believe that you must be nice to her, and do what she asks, or she will think you are an ******* and forget about you?

5. Are you in love with the "most perfect girl" a 10+?

If you answered yes to any of those, you my friend are an AFC.
Fear not, you have already taken your first step to slay the beast within. That demon that swirls your stomach when a woman walks by.
That foul creature that clamps down on your vocal chords when you try to speak to her.
That wretched imp that whispers foul thoughts to your brain, telling you that you aren't good enough, you aren't handsome enough, and that women hate you.

Before you read on I want you to do a little exercise, go look in the mirror. Take off your shirt and look at your pot belly and your acne. You know what, every other guy has acne too. You know why the chicks hate yours and not his? They don't. The only reason you can see your acne is your face is 4 inches from the mirror. If you are that close to women you are invading their personal space.
That belly of yours, guess what, alot of guys have them. The guy who is fvcking the hottest chick in my grade has one. And believe me, she doesn't care.
You must respect yourself, and not worry about your physical problems, women don't care about looks. Alot of the "top dawgs" in your grade don't look any better than you.

HEY MISTER HAIRY PALMS!! IF YOU DON'T STOP THAT YOU'LL GO BLIND!!

Quit wackin' it. A don juan does not need such things. Believe it will be tough, but that pure need for sex will drive you to talk to women, and that is what you need.

ALRIGHT MR. AFC

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. You're going to graduate by the time you're 18, and that will come faster than you think. All these women. You will never see one of them again until you are 28 at your 10 year reunion. So, quit trying to find a fvcking wife!!
Your wife is out there. She's beautiful, intelligent, and she loves all the same things you do. She's lonely, and needs a man with charm, wit, and confidence. You won't meat her until you are 25 or older.

Here and now you need to make a choice, are you going to end up a thirty year old man living in your parents basement sitting in your underwear fattening your belly with cold pizza and flat beer while you watch reruns and hope and dream for your women to find you?

OR

Are you going to go out, and practice DJing on these girls and get ready for your wife.

Believe me, you won't get her with hopes and dreams. If the world ran on hopes and dreams I wouldn't need to pay for gas, I could wish my car down the street.

OH ULTIMATE SCOUNDREL!! Save me, I've lost my way, I've had a crush on a girl for my whole life, and i finnaly said hi yesterday, and she blinked 24 times before tossing her hair, what does it mean, I have to kno-

SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU WHINY LITTLE BIITCH!!
You must forget about every woman you know, and just use them for practice.

If you promise to forsake AFCdom forever, and use all the women you know, skinny, fat, pretty, and ugly, ALL OF THEM for practice, say

"I (insert your name)reject the beast within!"

P.S. If you ever have any questions, do a search, read the bible,go try SOMETHING, and if that fails, ask everyone else.

------------------

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
improvingdonjuan post

improvingdonjuan
Master Don Juan posted 11-01-2001 01:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have you ever made the stupid mistake of trying to understand girls, trying to logicaly understand their behavior? have you ever thought to your self "women who understands them?" you are not alone, we have all made that mistake before but let me tell you something, if you think like a guy and try to understand women you wont get far. its like trying to make sence out of a chinese alphabet when you only know english, it wont happen

lets first analize what girls watch and like as a group and what guys like as a group, we like sports, oh hell yeah the thrill of contact sports , foot ball,basket ball,soccer, and what maganzines enternein us, playboy (hehhehe you know you like it )

now girls, they like soap operas, fashion magazines,love stories, romance novels. (whats the fun in that? right zzzzzz boring)

lets analize this a little bit more

MEN when talking in groups we tend to be direct, to the point and in your face right? we dont bull sh!t around over some small details or on meaningless drama. we go strait to the point.

WOMEN they make a big azz deal over small details,they like the drama and they ramble on on how she feels it, how good she is feeling it small ity bity details that make no sence to us. man they over analyze everithing.

have you ever felt that things in this board contradicts itself? have you ever said, what the f*ck do they think? is this true? you think well we act as if we are not interested and they persue you? we dont call them right away, but i thought when some one was interested called the same day? this makes no sence to us men. make your life simple thought dont try to logically analize this board because it wont make any sence to us, we do not have the same desires or needs as women. all the stuff in this board has worked for us and are proven methods (well most of the stuff here anyways )just stick to what works do not and i mean do not try to make it logical cause it wont work.

girls have grown some bad habits in the past millions of years and that is being in control of the relationship,lets face it guys if she wants to have sex with us we do it, we go as far as they want. well to be a great dj you should make her feel that it is not her the one who is in control but You yes you. do things that you want to do when you want to do it, not when she asks you too. never and i mean never do exactly what a girl tells you to do never. you must be in control.

when girls asks you to do something for her do not be nice and do it, those are just test they test you all the damm time one way or another to figure out if you are worthy of her. to past those test is to simply not take em, lets say a girl is sitting at her desk and she drops something and tells you to pick it up, assuming that she has the authority to take alittle of your time to do something for her simply cause she got a puzzy. how do you past that test, simply smile and say you can do it your self, in a joking manner. do not play their games if they are playing games with you just call her on it and tell her you aint going to play anygames.

they test you by being bratty, *****y, emotional,demanding.

simply make them understand that you will not change your life style, your taste in music or anything that you like or want. in other words you will not change your personality for her, if she wants you she will have to adampt to you. lets say she tells you "i hate rock music its to loud" and you are listening to rock (please do not do the afc move to say what do you like and put the music she likes, NO, dont do it )tell her "well you might as well get use to it cause its what i like and you are going to hear it alot"

stay tuned for UNDERSTANDING WOMEN part II cause its my bed time and im damm tired

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Slaps head* I don't why I did not think to do that ahead of time. I keep trying to edit the old Bible but the thing keep saying I had too many characters. I wish I would have thought to do this sooner... I would feel like less of an ass... but hey. Anyhow, you are commend on quite the awesome job... I think that you should leave this the way it is, and this will just have to be the new Bible I we will keep the old one for nostalgic purposes I guess. I'm going to have to ask Allen how we can make the Bible just one post instead of three.

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work. Must have taken you forever to search up all the posts and re-organize everything. I commend you! I agree with your idea of taking the HS bible and turning it into something like the main bible actually is right now 100% too.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Job :D When you get it up working then sticky this thread straight away :) So does anyone have the current Offline HSDJ bible yet?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Dario! I'm proud of you!

;) I lost my original HS bible, forgot to transfer it when I got a newer comp.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent thinking Dario! And to whoever made this a sticky: THANK YOU! Now we won't have to bump it all of the time to keep it on the first page.:D

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well organized, confident in your abilities, and doing what you know needed to be done. Great qualities in a Don Juan. Good Job.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Dario! I've currently in the middle of reading the bible and I was afraid some of those topics were lost for good! By the way, I've been seing some major improvements in myself from reading it!:D