Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The High School Don Juan Bible (repost)

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question to Matrix: Will you continue THIS Bible, or make a new one?

And now... I got a server to host the Bible. When I'll have time to upload everything and the links (probably by the weekend) I'll upload it to the server and post a link here.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dario
Question to Matrix: Will you continue THIS Bible, or make a new one?

And now... I got a server to host the Bible. When I'll have time to upload everything and the links (probably by the weekend) I'll upload it to the server and post a link here.
Hmm... I really want to make a new one and if you did make that new one that would be awesome. If you would like some help on it, let me know.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The PHP version is almost finished. I'm now adding the links and I'll PM Matrix later today with the password to it.

If you want to view it, how does it look, etc., click here.

And Nocturnal, I'm changing madskater212 to your new nickname :p

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm double posting. SUE ME

The PHP High School Don Juan Bible is FINISHED. You can find it in the link in my sig. I'm PMing Matrix in a second with information about the Bible.

Any suggestions, PM me. I'll be changing and adding some things in time.

To Nocturnal: If you want, I can add your mini-Bible on the site. Also a suggestions box would be nice, but that later. Any other thing, PM me.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice... very nice, I'll be looking forward to that PM message.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully this should be the final bump... i'm just confused why the mini bible is sticky but the main one isn't :confused:

Please sticky this thread.

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The normal and the mini Bible is now done. Now I need YOUR suggestions for the links page.

For now, I have:
- Don Juan Center
- DJ Bible
- Original HSDJ Bible post

Anything you want to add?

Oh, and I got the best idea in the world. A click count! If you'll click a link, it will open in a new window in a frame, and you'll add one point to the count. Thanks to that, we'll know which are the most popular articles in the Bible.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP...i know its stickied but i fell like postin a bump, so bump yall all of yall if yall dont like be blow...dr. dre said that...what a wise man

WelshBoyo

Reaction score
Offline Version!

I'm not going to be connected to the net for a long time starting in a few days, so decided to make a quick offline version of the High School DJ Bible that I could take with me.

It's in the style of the full DJ Bible, and is working fine (edited it so only the WORKING posts are shown - it looks full!).

I'm quite proud of this and was wondering if anyone would be interested... if so I could stick it up on my web space in university so you can all download it.

By the way... I'm not taking any credit at all for creating the offline version... all the design was from the OTHER bible, and (obviously) none of the posts are mine. Just did it to help some people!

Hope I have helped and not pis*ed anyone off by doing this!

-------------
Welshboyo

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes please! ... I can host it to my webspace for us aussie users :) So it has all the same contents and information as the original hsdjb?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds gravy, good deal whodi

WelshBoyo

Reaction score
at last!

Well, like I said before I wasn't going to be connected to the net for a while, but the other stuff I said, well, that didn't exactly go as planned now did it?! Sorry about that!

But hey! I'm back now for a little while, so I can actually do something with this copy I made. Obviously I take no credit for this, I just knocked it up from all the posts in the HS DJ Bible.

Being the lazy bugger I am, I've found time to do an offline version of the Mini HSDJ Bible too. That one was easier obviously because half the posts are in the other one. I'm babbling now.

So, if anyone want's it... feel free. You can PM me and I'll send it to some one to host, or, I'll try and find a _very_ temporary place to put it.

Cheers once again! WelshBoyo