Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The High Quality Women Are Lower Than You Think

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think defining "high quality" woman is entirely subjective. The problem is that for most men these days "high quality" women ARE yesterday's "average" woman or even "low" at fault of the man.

I hate to say it that way, but the amount of bullshyte that men are willing to withstand just to be in a relationship is absolutely mind-boggling. And the older I get and the more I see, the more I realize that this wasn't the world I "grew up in" as far as dating is concerned.

If the complaint is that today's high quality woman is really a mirage, then part of the blame needs to be on the men who have elevated such women to that status. There is no pedestal if there's no one doing the worshipping.

Unfortunately, as long as there are men desperate to grasp at the straws that is the tier above bottom feeders, then there will always be this imbalance. Sometimes when a "man" will come to me asking for advice, its usually on the dating basics, and when the answer becomes "raise your standards" and "build your own world and experiences", I'm usually met with a dumbfounded look. I'm patient though, because I was once like this.

So what can we do as men if we are part of the problem? Become high quality men. And this has nothing to do with money or success. This is just achieved with life experience and learning what to accept and not accept coming from other human beings. The higher quality you are, the better quality you will attract.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last trip to Manilla was about 2600, room in a decent hotel 130/night, food, maybe 80 a day for both of us. Medical exam is 400..... Ymmv, but there were the basic costs. Of course, tours and stuff all add extra to the price

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what can we do as men if we are part of the problem? Become high quality men. And this has nothing to do with money or success. This is just achieved with life experience and learning what to accept and not accept coming from other human beings. The higher quality you are, the better quality you will attract.
And hopefully, the higher quality you will inspire. I've always said that men have to lead. If we do not exemplify high quality, the women are certainly not going to do it on their own.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal situation (not likely) would be to catch your next approach when she's breaking up with her ex, so you can know the real package before you ask her out.

Hire a Private Detective? hehe that's probably considered stalking but it makes sense to me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal situation (not likely) would be to catch your next approach when she's breaking up with her ex, so you can know the real package before you ask her out.
I think the easier way to figure that one out is to date them before they have too many ex-bfs under their belt. They won't be spoiled nor jaded if you get 'em young. The way I see it, a "high quality" woman shouldn't be riddled with exes.