Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hierarchy of Relationship Needs

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo knows alot, we all do we just choose to suppress what we know and feed it with lies instead of thinking and talking about it in healthy ways. A lot of this content I already unwillfully knew and just couldn't come to grasp and make peace with it. I just buried it and ignored the red flags. I learned alot that I have missed also that was mind blowing its good to weigh different perspectives

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would appreciate cliffs of the most important relationship needs from the clip. Seems abit long.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet he does..
these dudes make money off of dufuses like you we can't understand female nature at its most basic levels lol
I think you're cucked
You don't even know what you're are talking about, you obviously didn't read even the introduction of the first book neither. All the material that's on the book of Rollo Tommasi you can get it for free on his blog. The books are just a collage of the posts of his blog. Rollo Tommasi works on the liquor industry, he doesn't make a living out of his books. Then he gives his the money he gets from the audio books to Sam Botta to pay his medical bills. Rollo had a fight with the 21 convention, so that means nobody is gonna pay him for his appearance on stage. On his blog he gets donation for dogs that can't compete anymore. Rollo isn't one of those snake oil salesman like RSD, RooshV, and all other guys on youtube.

ALL THE STUFF OF THE RATIONALE MALE YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE, DON'T NEED TO BUY THE BOOKS, ITS THE SAME MATERIAL LIKE ROISSY

You obviously don't know the work of Rollo Tommasi

Ah and some of his video got demonetized.

YOU ARE A IGNORANT BLU PILLED PLUGGED IN AFC BETA that needs to turn on his brain before talking, and I hope you're not gonna spread your genes so you're not gonna mess up this world more then it is

All the things Rollo says you can see and test on real life, Rollo speaks and uses logic similar like the ancient Greek Philosopher and Stoics, and has the same philosophy of teaching for free. If you don't know what i mean here read the Apology of Socrates at least

This blog doesn't even have ad's.

https://therationalmale.com/

Rollo Tommasi helps people

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're cucked
You don't even know what you're are talking about, you obviously didn't read even the introduction of the first book neither. All the material that's on the book of Rollo Tommasi you can get it for free on his blog. The books are just a collage of the posts of his blog. Rollo Tommasi works on the liquor industry, he doesn't make a living out of his books. Then he gives his the money he gets from the audio books to Sam Botta to pay his medical bills. Rollo had a fight with the 21 convention, so that means nobody is gonna pay him for his appearance on stage. On his blog he gets donation for dogs that can't compete anymore. Rollo isn't one of those snake oil salesman like RSD, RooshV, and all other guys on youtube.

ALL THE STUFF OF THE RATIONALE MALE YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE, DON'T NEED TO BUY THE BOOKS, ITS THE SAME MATERIAL LIKE ROISSY

YOU ARE A IGNORANT BLU PILLED PLUGGED IN AFC BETA that needs to turn on his brain before talking, and I hope you're not gonna spread your genes so you're not gonna mess up this world more then it is

All the things Rollo says you can see and test on real life, Rollo speaks and uses logic similar like the ancient Greek Philosopher and Stoics, and has the same philosophy of teaching for free. If you don't know what i mean here read the Apology of Socrates at least

Never said I read Rollo and I'm definitely not cucked, you went overkill and got your panties twisted

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By saying this your denying education itself. True there can be chasing the tail but i recommend being the guy observing others chasing their tails.
Observation and knowledge is half of this game.
How can you be tore down if your wife decides to gank her boss at work in his office? Only if your not aware of their nature. Right guy right place.
Understanding this nature you then weed out those that don't act easily on these impulses. You laugh it off and journey on to the next thing.
Only the ignorant and weak get tore up by this mating dance and nature.
I'm not denying myself education I follow Rollo and a few others

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're cucked

I was raised around pimps strippers and prostitutes at very young age and was naturally observant and introverted and always asking questions. I've seen a perspective very few see so early on. I am a young soul with a naive heart

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is very smart, i think most of his stuff is great however he show it to us in a almost negative way.
For me that negative part seems to be overblow amd this is the only thing i dont like about it.

Imo hypergamy is not that big of a deal, bigger problem now is that feminist/extre left ****, our world is getting ridiculous because we respect the opinion of mostly stupid ppl that think emotion are fact.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never said I read Rollo and I'm definitely not cucked, you went overkill and got your panties twisted
I was raised around pimps strippers and prostitutes at very young age and was naturally observant and introverted and always asking questions. I've seen a perspective very few see so early on. I am a young soul with a naive heart
Fvck off you and your bullshiet
@redskinsfan92 made the mistake of replying you, otherwise you would've saved us from your stupidity.
If you don't know nothing about something, don't make statements, keep you dyckhole closed. It's a rule of life. You don't talk about of a car or motorcycle if you didn't tested it

The purpose here was to exchange, discuss ideas/theories.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fck you and your pimp as stories. They mean nothing but what your doing NOW.
TODAY
It's time wasted, doesn't matter if some one grew up surrounded by prostitutes and pimps, or by nobles, the matrix, the femmine imperative is everywhere and 99,9% of the people is plugged in, otherwise that moron wouldn't talk that way. Fvck him and his pimping investments

Rollo is very smart, i think most of his stuff is great however he show it to us in a almost negative way.
For me that negative part seems to be overblow amd this is the only thing i dont like about it.

Imo hypergamy is not that big of a deal, bigger problem now is that feminist/extre left ****, our world is getting ridiculous because we respect the opinion of mostly stupid ppl that think emotion are fact.
Hypergamy is the firmware of female brain, and feminism/leftism are some of causes that unleashed and boosted hypergamy

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time wasted, doesn't matter if some one grew up surrounded by prostitutes and pimp, or by nobles, the matrix, the femmine imperative is everywhere and 99,9% of the people is plugged in, otherwise that moron wouldn't talk that way. Fvck him and his pimping investments

Hypergamy is the firmware of female brain, and feminism/leftism are some of causes that unleashed and boosted hypergamy
I agree that its worst than before, however we as men can do something similar upgrading to a younger women when the one we are with is getting old and fat, lots of guy i know are doing this.
Gf is nagging or getting fat and ugly = time to uograde
Just need to be smart about assets, marriage and babies.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that its worst than before, however we as men can do something similar upgrading to a younger women when the one we are with is getting old and fat, lots of guy i know are doing this.
Gf is nagging or getting fat and ugly = time to uograde
Just need to be smart about assets, marriage and babies.
I don't like LTR, I prefer spinning plates

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR game must be tighter then plate game. The risks for a man are much higher. Plates are fun but seducing your LTR over and over again can be a creative challenge to say the least.
with a LTR a man trades his natural polygamous sexual strategy in favor of that of the woman