BURT MCQUEEN
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2019
- Messages
- 170
- Reaction score
- 80
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
smartazzRollo looks sick! I don't know if I could take advice from a guy like that. Has he slept with more then 5 women lol
He has more credit than all you anonymous accounts.Rollo looks sick! I don't know if I could take advice from a guy like that. Has he slept with more then 5 women lol
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I bet he does..He has more credit than all you anonymous accounts.
I think you're cuckedI bet he does..
these dudes make money off of dufuses like you we can't understand female nature at its most basic levels lol
Never said I read Rollo and I'm definitely not cucked, you went overkill and got your panties twistedI think you're cucked
You don't even know what you're are talking about, you obviously didn't read even the introduction of the first book neither. All the material that's on the book of Rollo Tommasi you can get it for free on his blog. The books are just a collage of the posts of his blog. Rollo Tommasi works on the liquor industry, he doesn't make a living out of his books. Then he gives his the money he gets from the audio books to Sam Botta to pay his medical bills. Rollo had a fight with the 21 convention, so that means nobody is gonna pay him for his appearance on stage. On his blog he gets donation for dogs that can't compete anymore. Rollo isn't one of those snake oil salesman like RSD, RooshV, and all other guys on youtube.
ALL THE STUFF OF THE RATIONALE MALE YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE, DON'T NEED TO BUY THE BOOKS, ITS THE SAME MATERIAL LIKE ROISSY
You obviously don't know the work of Rollo Tommasi
Ah and some of his video got demonetized.
YOU ARE A IGNORANT BLU PILLED PLUGGED IN AFC BETA that needs to turn on his brain before talking, and I hope you're not gonna spread your genes so you're not gonna mess up this world more then it is
All the things Rollo says you can see and test on real life, Rollo speaks and uses logic similar like the ancient Greek Philosopher and Stoics, and has the same philosophy of teaching for free. If you don't know what i mean here read the Apology of Socrates at least
This blog doesn't even have ad's.
https://therationalmale.com/
Rollo Tommasi helps people
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I'm not denying myself education I follow Rollo and a few othersBy saying this your denying education itself. True there can be chasing the tail but i recommend being the guy observing others chasing their tails.
Observation and knowledge is half of this game.
How can you be tore down if your wife decides to gank her boss at work in his office? Only if your not aware of their nature. Right guy right place.
Understanding this nature you then weed out those that don't act easily on these impulses. You laugh it off and journey on to the next thing.
Only the ignorant and weak get tore up by this mating dance and nature.
I was raised around pimps strippers and prostitutes at very young age and was naturally observant and introverted and always asking questions. I've seen a perspective very few see so early on. I am a young soul with a naive heartI think you're cucked
You don't even know what you're are talking about, you obviously didn't read even the introduction of the first book neither. All the material that's on the book of Rollo Tommasi you can get it for free on his blog. The books are just a collage of the posts of his blog. Rollo Tommasi works on the liquor industry, he doesn't make a living out of his books. Then he gives his the money he gets from the audio books to Sam Botta to pay his medical bills. Rollo had a fight with the 21 convention, so that means nobody is gonna pay him for his appearance on stage. On his blog he gets donation for dogs that can't compete anymore. Rollo isn't one of those snake oil salesman like RSD, RooshV, and all other guys on youtube.
ALL THE STUFF OF THE RATIONALE MALE YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE, DON'T NEED TO BUY THE BOOKS, ITS THE SAME MATERIAL LIKE ROISSY
You obviously don't know the work of Rollo Tommasi
Ah and some of his video got demonetized.
YOU ARE A IGNORANT BLU PILLED PLUGGED IN AFC BETA that needs to turn on his brain before talking, and I hope you're not gonna spread your genes so you're not gonna mess up this world more then it is
All the things Rollo says you can see and test on real life, Rollo speaks and uses logic similar like the ancient Greek Philosopher and Stoics, and has the same philosophy of teaching for free. If you don't know what i mean here read the Apology of Socrates at least
This blog doesn't even have ad's.
https://therationalmale.com/
Rollo Tommasi helps people
I'm doing alot have a few investments, what are you doing pulling your strings? LolFck you and your pimp as stories. They mean nothing but what your doing NOW.
TODAY
Never said I read Rollo and I'm definitely not cucked, you went overkill and got your panties twisted
Fvck off you and your bullshietI was raised around pimps strippers and prostitutes at very young age and was naturally observant and introverted and always asking questions. I've seen a perspective very few see so early on. I am a young soul with a naive heart
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It's time wasted, doesn't matter if some one grew up surrounded by prostitutes and pimps, or by nobles, the matrix, the femmine imperative is everywhere and 99,9% of the people is plugged in, otherwise that moron wouldn't talk that way. Fvck him and his pimping investmentsFck you and your pimp as stories. They mean nothing but what your doing NOW.
TODAY
Hypergamy is the firmware of female brain, and feminism/leftism are some of causes that unleashed and boosted hypergamyRollo is very smart, i think most of his stuff is great however he show it to us in a almost negative way.
For me that negative part seems to be overblow amd this is the only thing i dont like about it.
Imo hypergamy is not that big of a deal, bigger problem now is that feminist/extre left ****, our world is getting ridiculous because we respect the opinion of mostly stupid ppl that think emotion are fact.
I agree that its worst than before, however we as men can do something similar upgrading to a younger women when the one we are with is getting old and fat, lots of guy i know are doing this.It's time wasted, doesn't matter if some one grew up surrounded by prostitutes and pimp, or by nobles, the matrix, the femmine imperative is everywhere and 99,9% of the people is plugged in, otherwise that moron wouldn't talk that way. Fvck him and his pimping investments
Hypergamy is the firmware of female brain, and feminism/leftism are some of causes that unleashed and boosted hypergamy
I don't like LTR, I prefer spinning platesI agree that its worst than before, however we as men can do something similar upgrading to a younger women when the one we are with is getting old and fat, lots of guy i know are doing this.
Gf is nagging or getting fat and ugly = time to uograde
Just need to be smart about assets, marriage and babies.
with a LTR a man trades his natural polygamous sexual strategy in favor of that of the womanLTR game must be tighter then plate game. The risks for a man are much higher. Plates are fun but seducing your LTR over and over again can be a creative challenge to say the least.
Rollo is married and in a LTR,.with a LTR a man trades his natural polygamous sexual strategy in favor of that of the woman
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.