"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Heat Wave Makes Women Horny

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I had to stop reading after the OP said he was getting laid 3x in one day
We are opening our province from lockdown for the past like 7 months, is officially open today but for the past week or so there has been a rising sentiment of being social again and attempting to return to normal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
I am in the UK.. The weather is terrible.. It's wet, windy & dull.

The woman are not Horny.
UK is the trailer park, white trash capital of the world. And to top if off, you live in the Detroit of the UK ;)
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
UK is the trailer park, white trash capital of the world.
It is, the only hope is in the small villages that are close to trash towns, some of them are higher class

for instance you have Wolverhampton(degeneration), then 3 miles away the posh village of Brewood.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMX

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
UK is the trailer park, white trash capital of the world.
The Appalachian Mountain region of the United States is the trailer park, white trash capital of the world.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,867
The Appalachian Mountain region of the United States is the trailer park, white trash capital of the world.
And where or where did the Scots-Irish come from originally? I've been wondering this for ages.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top