Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Hardest Part of the Game to Accept

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Thanks for that Robby. I will now proceed to hang myself :wave:
Haha, no problem. People here talk about being let out of the matrix. Well, there you go. :rock:

On the flip side, if you accept the nature of this life and become comfortable with it, it becomes harder for things to phase you, since you realize we're all in a fishbowl anyhow. Some folks do accuse Buddhism of being pessimistic though, I wonder why. :) (Tolle has a slightly different view that focuses more on the present and affords more power for change in this life, rather than just seeing it as a means to acquire better karma and be set free, as the Buddhists do.)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rbd said:
Haha, no problem. People here talk about being let out of the matrix. Well, there you go. :rock:

On the flip side, if you accept the nature of this life and become comfortable with it, it becomes harder for things to phase you, since you realize we're all in a fishbowl anyhow. Some folks do accuse Buddhism of being pessimistic though, I wonder why. :) (Tolle has a slightly different view that focuses more on the present and affords more power for change in this life, rather than just seeing it as a means to acquire better karma and be set free, as the Buddhists do.)

So is marriage or an LTR a goal for you? Or do you just live with the notion everything is temporary and you just want to enjoy girls for a short while?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Hmm...steadily escalating kino, reading her response, sometimes a healthy degree of patience. Remember, girls want to be f**ked. You need to make her comfortable with you while at the same time making her feel your sexual presence.

Get into her...really enjoy being with her (her body is wonderland ;) )...and learn the arts of kissing and foreplay. Don't make her feel like a "notch", someone you're just f**king so you can run and tell SoSuave. Every girl I've f**ked is "special" in her own way. :)

I think that last line you said hits home... I have gotten ****y lateely and have ignored the "romance" part of seduction. When I have teased and not expected sex in the past is when I got it... If I can get this part of my game down I will be a master. I have no problem picking up girls and even getting them to meet me... Now I am focused on the escalation part...

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
So is marriage or an LTR a goal for you? Or do you just live with the notion everything is temporary and you just want to enjoy girls for a short while?
Of course LTRs are a goal (and eventually, marriage, if I find the right chick for me). Seeing this life for what it truly is doesn’t mean that you just have to throw up your hands and go “well oh shyt, guess I should just go hang myself and get it over with faster.” If you know that that everything is subject to change and that what you have today may not be there tomorrow, it does two things: If forces you to be more mindful and appreciative of the blessings that you do currently have in your life, and it helps to remind you that the negative things you have in your life won’t be around forever.

You’d do well to study the nature of suffering a bit. Most people think of suffering as only a bad thing. After all, who wants to suffer? These same people go through life with all of its ups and downs complaining bitterly and blaming others for their misfortunes. They do not learn, and they do not grow. What they don’t see is that CONCIOUS, AWARE SUFFERING is the path to true freedom and enlightenment. Whether it be with that date that dumped you, losing your job, poor health, or whatever, when we suffer, we ALWAYS have a choice: We can learn and grow from the experience, or we can put our heads in the sand and make excuses. If we choose to learn, we find that suffering changes us in amazing ways and progressively loosens our plug into the matrix, so to say. Tolle said (and I’m paraphrasing him here) that suffering is necessary, until it is not.

As an example of this, I have Crohn’s disease, which is a chronic intestinal disease. Although I have this well under control and take no meds for it now, I have to live with this every day. However, at least a few times a month, something is up with my health that reminds me of how mortal I am. When I was first diagnosed with this, over 10 years ago, I saw it entirely as a curse. I had to totally change my lifestyle and diet. I had to teach myself about medicine, nutrition, immunology, and so forth. I went through years of issues, frustrations, and even contemplated suicide on more than a few occasions. Throughout all of this however, this disease has taught me patience and prodded me to seek what lies behind the curtain, and the benefits of this have bled over into other parts of my life, including my interactions with women. Most of my growth has undoubtedly come in the past year and a half, when I was in a dysfunctional relationship with a BPD, totally broke and in debt, working all the time, managing a failing business (had to lay numerous folks off) and dealing with this disease and overall bad health from the stress. All at the same, damn, time. I took the opportunity to read and learn, and channel my suffering into change, and it helped! It was a horrible time in my life, but if I had to do it all over again, I would, just because of the mindset it has brought me today....far from some perfect Buddha, but happier and more clear than I've ever been in my life.

All of the benefits to becoming more grounded and aware not only will help you personally with your happiness, they will also greatly increase your attractiveness to women. You are naturally controlled and are a “mystery” to her not because you have practiced gimmicks up your sleeve, but because you simply have nothing to prove to yourself or her. Your mind will be more quiet, because you know the true nature of thought (that it is just empty words, not your identity) and have trained yourself through meditation. Without that nagging voice in my head, you can naturally focus more on the person you are with, not on your fears and inhibitions. Also, most women become awfully transparent and easier to understand, especially if they themselves are still firmly plugged into the illusion.

And lastly, if she dumps you, it will hurt still, but it won’t be such a big deal as before, since you’ll be confident in who you are, and will know that someone else will come into your life soon enough.

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Get into her...really enjoy being with her (her body is wonderland ;) )...and learn the arts of kissing and foreplay. Don't make her feel like a "notch", someone you're just f**king so you can run and tell SoSuave. Every girl I've f**ked is "special" in her own way. :)
Someone else on this forum (forget who) stated awhile ago that seducing a woman requires you to cultivate two things: comfort and attraction. I've never forgotten that.

I think a lot of what you're talking about here is the comfort side of the equation. If I remember correctly, the conclusion that Mystery came to was that strongest way to cultivate that comfort was to have genuine honesty and compassion for her.

When you have a clear heart, no tricks up your sleeve and realize the things I said in my other responses to this thread, this will come naturally. Of course, there's still the attraction part as well. Without that, you're just an AFC with a good heart. At least with me, I had to learn most of that attraction side as piecemeal techniques until it became habit.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
I know that you read Kailex's post. Read it again. Savor it.

What are your goals in life? STOP putting so much effort in cold approaching women... It puts you in a vulnerable position FROM THE START.

What do you want to do with your life? You must be focusing on your goals, your views, your life and your fun.

Seems like having made all this effort isn't making you a happier person. Try to be that happier person and don't fvcking worry about women so much.

The more I read on this forum, and the more I chew over what I read; I realize that I am enjoying my life much more ...! Every little thing is making me happy.

Let go of your insecurities .. Practice staying single for 6 months and improving YOUR LIFE and you'll see you'll be getting those b!tches left and right.

Just change your focus, man,

It's level UP time.
tHIS POST is Gold, and I try to apply it daily, but dang, if it wasn't for testosterone and the need to bust one off a hot piece of a$$, well you get the point mate lol

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would add some "laws" to follow in case you´re in doubt:
LAW 1
The Wise, the Foolish, and the Evil: Identifying Which Kinds of People Deserve Your Trust

LAW 2
All of your precious resources--time, energy, talent, passion, money--should only go to the buds of your life or your business that are the best, are fixable and are indispensable

LAW 3
(Mistake) Believing that Quitting means you Failed

LAW 4
The Good Cannot Begin until the Bad Ends

LAW 5
Embrace the Grief - The importance of metabolizing necessary endings
:rockon:

Book>> Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward