"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Happy Boat.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Man, have u guys ever noticed it is ALWAYS the same people posting in the Tips Forum, all their inspirational advice. They are like a bunch of philosophers floating around in the happy boat, seriously they need to get out of their fantasy lands and get real.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Say what?

The tips section is by far the most beneficial part of sosuave.com. The knowledge shared in the tips section is concrete and applicable.

The discussion section isn't bad, but you won't find nearly as much inspiring or practical material. For example, you won't find anbody posting about how they hate the people floating in the "happy boat" in the tips section.

What's it to you if the posts in Tips are inspirational and positive? That's a good thing in my book. Explain your beef, dude. Right now you sound like you're peeved at the people who want to improve their "inner game" through borderline-philosophical, inspirational posts.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Duke
Say what?



What's it to you if the posts in Tips are inspirational and positive? Right now you sound like you're peeved at the people who want to improve their "inner game" through borderline-philosophical, inspirational posts.
This is my "beef". You are all improving your "inner game", you sit there and feel warm and fuzzy for a couple of days after reading what you consider "inspirational", and then you do NOTHING about it. Some of the tips are absolute CRAP, TRASH!! The people in the disucssion forum are the ones who are ACTUALLY out there doing it, not the ones who are philosophying about it!! Most of the guys who write the tips are good with words but have NO IDEA how to put it into practice. Have you ever seen a TRUE DJ who writes philosophy about picking up chicks? or who is having the most fun in life? I havent, the people who are having fun and getting the girls are the ones who dont think about EVERY ASPECT of the game or life, they are the ones who are simply out there and who are actually getting some puss.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You both make good points -I don't know whose side to take:confused: I'll just straddle the fence!
 
Top