Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Gym and eye contact: Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
They secretly love the eye contact if you're decently put together. Hold it, but without serial killer eyes.

Dont listen to anyone telling you that the gym is off limits.

Make eye contact and appreciatingly devour her femininity with it while wearing a mischievous half grin. She will make the decision for you with either proximity or evacuation.

Shoot shots. Who cares if they dont go in. Get the ball back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Gym floor odds are awful
The general gym floor is a more difficult pickup environment. The free weights and barbell area of a gym has more men than women in it. When men say gym pickup is difficult, it is because they are spending too much time in this area of the gym trying to do their approaches. If you combine a bad male-female ratio with 90% of women wearing earbuds, you're going to encounter difficulty.

If a gym location has a clear separation between the weights area and the cardio area, the ratio aspect can be improved by going into the cardio area to find approaches. The cardio area of a gym has more women, For plausible deniability purposes, incorporate some cardio machine into your workout.

True. Gym classes are alot easier, the gym floor is like a war torn minefield.
Big box gyms like 24 Hour Fitness and LA Fitness offer classes, which are a much different environment than the general gym floor. Every class type has more women than men in it. Additionally, you eliminate the earbud problem with classes.

There are also some fitness facilities that are entirely class based.

Even with good ratios, fitness classes are not that easy. You give up 45-60 minutes for the 5 minute window before and 5 minute window after class. You need to move fast with your approaches. Additionally, a lot of fitness class attending women are not that sociable.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general gym floor is a more difficult pickup environment. The free weights and barbell area of a gym has more men than women in it. When men say gym pickup is difficult, it is because they are spending too much time in this area of the gym trying to do their approaches. If you combine a bad male-female ratio with 90% of women wearing earbuds, you're going to encounter difficulty.

If a gym location has a clear separation between the weights area and the cardio area, the ratio aspect can be improved by going into the cardio area to find approaches. The cardio area of a gym has more women, For plausible deniability purposes, incorporate some cardio machine into your workout.

Big box gyms like 24 Hour Fitness and LA Fitness offer classes, which are a much different environment than the general gym floor. Every class type has more women than men in it. Additionally, you eliminate the earbud problem with classes.

There are also some fitness facilities that are entirely class based.

Even with good ratios, fitness classes are not that easy. You give up 45-60 minutes for the 5 minute window before and 5 minute window after class. You need to move fast with your approaches. Additionally, a lot of fitness class attending women are not that sociable.
I know gym classes are a lot better since I used to take them, and I did get some dates out of it. However, a lot of the women who take these classes are middle-aged too.

My gym was open 8am to noon today due to Christmas Eve hours. It was packed and the guy to girl ratio was the worst I have ever seen. It was about 15 to 1 today. Not complaining, it's just funny!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know gym classes are a lot better since I used to take them, and I did get some dates out of it. However, a lot of the women who take these classes are middle-aged too.
It depends on the neighborhood. People living in a singles dense 20s/30s area will be able to go to fitness class at gyms or boutique studios with younger women.

My gym was open 8am to noon today due to Christmas Eve hours. It was packed and the guy to girl ratio was the worst I have ever seen. It was about 15 to 1 today. Not complaining, it's just funny!
That's not even funny. That's normal. Women are also more fair weather gym goers. At a more hardcore time, the ratios will be even worse than normal. Christmas Eve is a more hardcore time for gym going.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my brother think the gym is an an attention *****s dream and get iois at an EXTREME rate compared to other places(mall, stores etc). I see the same 5 woman giving iois/talking to tons of guys…

ive counted over 8-9 woman over the last year that follow me around continuously after I approach/get number/rejected-go nowhere ….

they still want attention after you get rejected-goes nowhere…

They’re there for the most Part to show off in my opinion .idk what this is or it’s just me .I have success everywhere else ,idk what it is about the gym

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my brother think the gym is an an attention *****s dream and get iois at an EXTREME rate compared to other places(mall, stores etc). I see the same 5 woman giving iois/talking to tons of guys…

ive counted over 8-9 woman over the last year that follow me around continuously after I approach/get number/rejected-go nowhere ….

they still want attention after you get rejected-goes nowhere…

They’re there for the most Part to show off in my opinion .idk what this is or it’s just me .I have success everywhere else ,idk what it is about the gym
How is the gal to guy ratio? My gym is pretty awful out on the gym floor. It is like 10 to 1

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I workout most guys clear the area.

I used to think I smelled bad or had a threatening body language.

But then atleast a few women invade my personal space, stand infront, bend over to pick weights whatever.

Then I realize I'm curling 70 pound dumbells for reps.

Usually when I talk to women in the gym, it's to take their machines or tell them to not disturb me.