Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The guy who composed a "brazilian funk" music

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date with a girl and she was telling me about her sexy friend, she showed me some pics and some videos of that friend dancing (showing her ass)... Ok until there. Then she told me this girl has a lot of guys sending direct messages (oh really!!!), and then showed me some screenshots they share on a group about those guys.

THEN... She showed me a audio of a guy who started to sing a brazilian funk music that he said that composed to this girl (he sent a 3 min audio to her friend). I listened to that, and this definitely surprised me. It was the most desperate and stupid thing I ever saw in my life. I don't know if that guy was serious, but damn... How can a person do that?

This guy didnt even know how to sing. I already hate brazilian funk... But this guy, made me realize that brazilian funk was not that bad as listening to him singing it.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta simps will do pretty much anything once they fall under the spell of a beauty. Behaviours will range from singing, dancing, poems, joining yoga classes, to all-out stalking.

It all starts in pre-school with little boys offering their lunch apples to the class beauties. I used to give my apple and crayons to little Merilyn until I realised her bag was full of other boys’ offerings. 35 years later Merilyn is washed up, divorced and with a bunch of kids.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date with a girl and she was telling me about her sexy friend, she showed me some pics and some videos of that friend dancing (showing her ass)... Ok until there. Then she told me this girl has a lot of guys sending direct messages (oh really!!!), and then showed me some screenshots they share on a group about those guys.

THEN... She showed me a audio of a guy who started to sing a brazilian funk music that he said that composed to this girl (he sent a 3 min audio to her friend). I listened to that, and this definitely surprised me. It was the most desperate and stupid thing I ever saw in my life. I don't know if that guy was serious, but damn... How can a person do that?

This guy didnt even know how to sing. I already hate brazilian funk... But this guy, made me realize that brazilian funk was not that bad as listening to him singing it.
Women have been the downfall of men from before christ. Women have also INSPIRED men since before christ.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been the downfall of men from before christ. Women have also INSPIRED men since before christ.
Women bring out the best and worst in us.
Thats why most manly sports (football, basketball etc) have cheerleader groups. The presence of fine dimes in skimpy outfits will motivate a man to give his very best!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACTS....I have to acknowledge that they are our muse. Nothing is more motivating then meeting a beautiful girl and realizing that you need to get your stuff together. That will motivate you to make more money, get in better shape etc. What nourishes us also destroys us. Now they dont even nourish so....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACTS....I have to acknowledge that they are our muse. Nothing is more motivating then meeting a beautiful girl and realizing that you need to get your stuff together. That will motivate you to make more money, get in better shape etc. What nourishes us also destroys us. Now they dont even nourish so....
LOL. They took away the "nourishing".... Maybe if you search a less "fine" or less "desired" chick.... But then again, entitled land whales and entitled not even good looking folks.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hilarious. This is just like the guy from my post:

It really makes you wonder if these guys ACTUALLY think this sh!t will work...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious. This is just like the guy from my post:

It really makes you wonder if these guys ACTUALLY think this sh!t will work...
I had a cousin that he used to send romantic poems to all the girls he kissed. He created some poems and sent them saying that he had created them especially for that girl.

There were two or three of these girls who came to me and told me what he did. They even showed me the messages he sent to them.

At the time, I still defended him when they spoke badly of him. But then I found out that he was talking badly about me behind my back. With women he was staying with and women I was staying with. I found this out about a girl he took to my house once, she told me that she couldn't stand his falsehood, he spoke well of me when I was close and then gossiped about me when I was not around. As it was more than 1 person who told me this, I moved away from him.

And after that, this girl hit on me on my instagram saying that she liked me, I had sex with this girl he stayed with. When he found out, he kept posting things about betrayal on his Facebook. As if they were indirect to me. This is how the spell turns against the sorcerer.

I don't usually feel sorry for men like that ... Because this type of person is so desperate that he is able to stab you in the back just to try to take advantage.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a cousin that he used to send romantic poems to all the girls he kissed. He created some poems and sent them saying that he had created them especially for that girl.

There were two or three of these girls who came to me and told me what he did. They even showed me the messages he sent to them.

At the time, I still defended him when they spoke badly of him. But then I found out that he was talking badly about me behind my back. With women he was staying with and women I was staying with. I found this out about a girl he took to my house once, she told me that she couldn't stand his falsehood, he spoke well of me when I was close and then gossiped about me when I was not around. As it was more than 1 person who told me this, I moved away from him.

And after that, this girl hit on me on my instagram saying that she liked me, I had sex with this girl he stayed with. When he found out, he kept posting things about betrayal on his Facebook. As if they were indirect to me. This is how the spell turns against the sorcerer.

I don't usually feel sorry for men like that ... Because this type of person is so desperate that he is able to stab you in the back just to try to take advantage.
IMO you were just proving how alpha you were, and that demonstrates how beta he is. Good for you man!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO you were just proving how alpha you were, and that demonstrates how beta he is. Good for you man!
Thanks man!

In that case yes... He had a very stupid attitude. But I heard more stories after that... He doesn't care about friendships... He just do everything that will please him, even if he have to fck up with someone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man!

In that case yes... He had a very stupid attitude. But I heard more stories after that... He doesn't care about friendships... He just do everything that will please him, even if he have to fck up with someone.
That narcissistic "do whatever makes you happy "?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That narcissistic "do whatever makes you happy "?
Yes, and in that case lying and being false to take advantage.

When I was around, he always made compliment about me, act as he was my best friend... Until I turn my back to him.