Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Guide to Dating a BBW

logicallefty

Reaction score
A BBW is a relative term. It's all about the b0ner test. Can she GET you up, and then KEEP you up? With me, if she has a cute face, thin neck, doesn't stink like "fat girl", and has a managable sized azz, she may pass the b0ner test. This is one of the few times I let the bottom head talk before the top one does..

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have smashed my share of BBW over the years but there is a limit based on her actual size and length of my dry spell. She had to be closer to Jill Scott than to Lizzo. I’d tear Jill Scott up.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll pass as well. Some men are into BBWs though for reasons I don't understand.
I have a friend that when we were teenagers was always with fat chicks. He would always say that once you close your eyes, the poon feels the same. :eek: :rolleyes:

Serenity

Reaction score
I could put body mass aside, but there's a lot else that has to be just right for me to do so. Also, as mentioned above, if she can't get and keep me up then it's game over.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There are girls that are HWP that are pretty hot. I’m talking just big, no rolls, cellulite etc. they have to be fairly young. I used to see a 23 yr old soprano who was simply a big girl, about 5’6” she was beautiful and just thick af.

pretty much the only one I’d consider a bbg.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s perfectly okay that large women can think themselves beautiful. But it’s ridiculous that they try to get us to think they’re beautiful as well.
The point is, I could start a small penis lives matter movement where all women had to accept small-packaged men or be shamed by the community, but nobody would take it seriously even though our size is not reasonably under our control. The bbw’s, however, can control their weight.
Dm me to start small penis lives matter. I could take part if average sized lives mattered too.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A BBW is a relative term. It's all about the b0ner test. Can she GET you up, and then KEEP you up? With me, if she has a cute face, thin neck, doesn't stink like "fat girl", and has a managable sized azz, she may pass the b0ner test. This is one of the few times I let the bottom head talk before the top one does..
It's all about the b0ner test. If she can get it up I can push it in :rofl:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: I'll pass. :down:
big beautiful woman - No such thing exist!

That article is some leftist propaganda bs imo. It is so trendy these days and sad to see. Meh... tired of it. Just like when Gillette did that "toxic masculinity video" in 2019 I think it was?

Anways...
Wait.. oh yes..
THERE SHE BLOWS!

Its just fvcking disgusting. They are whales for a reason.
Lack of self discipline and bad life style choices are one of them.

Nope, but no thanks.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A BBW is a relative term. It's all about the b0ner test.
That's distrusting dude, and no its not a relative term. Just like there are only two sexes, there are no " BBW" to use their term.
FAT as a walrus or a whale = No fvcking way.

If you would ever call it a test it would be called "kill the boner fast test" or "How fvcking desperate are you to get laid and low is your standards test" :p:cool:

Last edited: