Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The group types that frequent this site

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are variety of people on this site:

- The Virgins

No experience with women what so ever, and very afraid of women. Looking to make that first 'score'.

- The Geeks

Some are virgins and some aren't. This group has little to no social contacts with women for whatever reasons. Not being in social circles, no sports, job mainly male dominated etc. (I'm in this group by the way - not a virgin either!).

- The Players

Looking for tips on improving their 'game' but always frustrated thay end up with the 'party' girl all their buddies have had a time or two. Often turned down by the 'good girl' they can never seem to get

- The Experienced

I also am in this category (you can belong to more than one). This group has been in both LTRs and have had one-night encounters. I can tell by the way people post who these guys are, right Albion?

- The Wannabes

The guy who got laid once, but was by some freak accident. He's not sure how it happened and if it ever will again. He's looking to 'score' that second time.

- The introverts

The guys in this group don't get out at all, other than to work and groceries. They maybe get laid every 4-5 years and that's pushing it. They often feel women aren't worth pursuing because the majority are fvcked up.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
I think there are variety of people on this site:

- The Virgins

No experience with women what so ever, and very afraid of women. Looking to make that first 'score'.

- The Geeks

Some are virgins and some aren't. This group has little to no social contacts with women for whatever reasons. Not being in social circles, no sports, job mainly male dominated etc. (I'm in this group by the way - not a virgin either!).

- The Players

Looking for tips on improving their 'game' but always frustrated thay end up with the 'party' girl all their buddies have had a time or two. Often turned down by the 'good girl' they can never seem to get

- The Experienced

I also am in this category (you can belong to more than one). This group has been in both LTRs and have had one-night encounters. I can tell by the way people post who these guys are, right Albion?

- The Wannabes

The guy who got laid once, but was by some freak accident. He's not sure how it happened and if it ever will again. He's looking to 'score' that second time.

- The introverts

The guys in this group don't get out at all, other than to work and groceries. They maybe get laid every 4-5 years and that's pushing it. They often feel women aren't worth pursuing because the majority are fvcked up.
Haha! I like how you set us all up into groups! But how's this a tip? ;)

I fall into every category except "The Virgins" hahahaha

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fall into the first, but atm i havnt even tried this player stuff for real. Asin i have done 0 cold approaches with the intention of picking her up and ****ing her.:eek:

Carioca123

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Introverts - The guys in this group don't get out at all, other than to work and groceries. They maybe get laid every 4-5 years and that's pushing it. They often feel women aren't worth pursuing because the majority are fvcked up.
I know someone exactly like this. Pathetic life, have no sympothy.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i fall in to the catogrey that is not getting anywhere because i set my standards so high i barley met 2 girls in my life that i could consider relationship matireal and even those where not completly what i wanted! oh well what can i do im a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot people that make useless tips who help no-one :rolleyes:

How does this help ANYONE? Making generalisations about the site does not help me get girls, believe it or not. All you did was label people and stick them in groups. Whoop di fvcking doo

I am a virgin but I am experienced with women, I know tricks, I know things you probably haven't even thought of yet. I understand logic and that how good you are with women isn't measured by the notches on your bedposts...

Seriously go make your posts relevant to SOMETHING and then come back and post

proScribe

Don Juan
Reaction score
i despise this "tip"

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was meant to be originally posted in discussion which i did do. I wish you could delete your own topics, that's why this is still in this section.

I'll often have two browsers open - one with discussion, and one with tips - so went to post in wrong one - easy to do when you a million windows open ... so lighten up a bit. This post wasn't meant to offend anyone, just an interesting analyzation.