The greatest tool: I will walk away

DontCare

Reaction score
This hot chick who had a very high interest level in me suddenly started playing her cute little games. She had never done that before. So I pondered as to what had gone wrong .... and I realized .... just a few days ago I had told her that "This relationship means a lot to me". I think she figured out that I would do everything to stay with her. So.... one fine day when she was complaining about our relationship, I told her : "I think we should break this up right now and go our ways."
That did it. She was completely taken aback. She requested me to not break up. She called me up the next night at 1:00 am and started telling me that she was feeling lonely. That she was feeling ugly! WOW! Now she is always after me. She calls me up all the time and requests dates! That is what I wanted all along. We all give great value to things that we know we may never be able to acheive. Everything acheivable is boring. Once u become unacheivable you become exciting. You become a real MAN. You will be pursued. And the best of all ..... Any day, you will walk away with your head held high and no heartache.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealing with crazy people is playing with fire man. Be careful.

Yeah it´s cool to have a chick after you like this. But you start to really get attached, and before you know it, you need her, and are kind of crazy as she is.

I´d advice you to keep this going on, but to keep in mind what I said so you don´t get attached.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that experience. Yes it does happen this way and I've seen it so many times for myself.

DontCare

Reaction score
Yes

Ity is kind of insane ... but it is true for all of us. We are crazy enough to think that something that is more difficult to acheive is better than something that comes easily!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye man, thats some serious anti dump reality for her :)

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea ur definitely rite man

u'd think one comment wouldnt hurt, but u say one thing and the girl will appreciate it.. in that moment. but shes really thinking "ive got him" and they stop trying

its not bcoz shes a *****, its human nature for them. if they got u, they wont chase u

DontCare

Reaction score
Yeah .... if they have got you, they will not chase you. It doesnt matter how good you are. It really does not. All that matters is how difficult you are to get. So, my dear players if you want to last longer, play hard to get. Thats all. Thats the greatest thing you can do for your relationship. Dont make it easy for her. Make her suffer. Make her long for you. Make her twist and turn at nights. Make her wait. Give her sleepless nights. Let her know that one day you will walk away! She will love you for that ..... and only that!! Treat her like she is nothing special. Treat her like she means nothing to you. And she will run after you.

In ********:
Difficult to get === Masculine
Easy to get ===== Wimpy

STUPID, CRAZY ********!!!!
STUPID, CRAZY WOMEN!!