Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Great Text Debate

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
As you all know, Rex (along with Harry Wilimington,) is vocal opponent of texting. Rex believes that texting does nothing to facilitate sexual encounters with females and texting is basically used as a crutch by dudes who are still dealing with approach anxiety. Due to these individuals defeatist attitude, they feel that women will eventually shoot them down, so they use texting as a means to soften the blow of rejection.

Also, younger guys will claim that women under the age of 30, SIMPLY WON'T ANSWER OR SPEAK ON THE PHONE. Which Rex believes is completely false. Rex believes that if the proper precedent set and she likes you enough a chick will communicate with you on the means that YOU deemed to be appropriate. Rex has invited Master Don Juan Peaks&Valleys to argue the affirmative in regards to texting.

Don Juans, I'd like to take this opportunity to explain to you the reasons as to why texting should only be used in the context of logistical planning in regards to a date and how using texting, (except in very rare occasions,) is a waste of time and can also cause you to lose the woman that you want to eventually date.

Texting has become a part of every day society. As we go about our daily business, we'll take note of people on there smart phones, checking the market, conducting business, gossiping, and of course texting. It's only logical that men would think that we should use texting as a means of facilitating and confirming dates with women, in addition to increasing their interest level. However, the opposite more often than not is true for the following reasons.[/b]

1) Texting is and Inaccurate Gauge of a Women's Interest Level

In the days of phone conversations, one could more or less gauge a women's interest level, by whether or not she was paying attention to what you were saying, if she was participating in the conversation and the tone of her voice. If she was paying attention, she was engaged in what you were saying and she participated in the conversation, this coupled with an upbeat and interested tone in her voice were indicators that her interest level was from anywhere from medium to high. Another way to gauge her interest level was how long she's willing to stay on the phone with you (if at all.) If a woman was short with you on the phone, it was safe to assume that she wasn't interested in you. Another indicator of lack of interest was if your calls went unanswered or straight to voice mail. After this sh*t happening enough times, you quickly got the message that the chick wasn't interested.

However, with texting, all you have is binary code symbols on an LED screen, so her messages can be left up interpretation and often the messages are interpreted wrong, and I'm sorry a series of ":)," isn't an accurate gauge of a women's interest level. All this means is she liked what you said at the time she was reading it.

2) She Isn't Giving You 100% of Her Attention

When interactions are conducted via phone calls, you know for a fact that while she is on the phone with you, that you have 100% of her attention, and if you didn't have 100% of her attention it was safe to assume her interest level was fading.

When you're texting a woman, you have to assume that she is also texting her "best friend forever," another one of her girlfriends, her mother, and possibly and most importantly, the guy really wants to hook up with. It's to easy for your texts to get lost in the mix and for her to respond to them at her leisure, and when she does, you'll often what to take the most optimistic view of the text, (smiley faces and all.) When you're conversing with a women, you need to have 100% of her attention for reasons of courtesy and practicality. It's only polite of her to give to you her undivided attention and as far as the practical reasons, I've already stated those.

3) Texting Facilitates Mendacity

Women (by nature are very non-confrontational beings,) they'll often do things do things as to not "upset the applecart," such as give you their phone number even though they're not interested, and sometimes they'll out-and-out lie to you to avoid potentially uncomfortable situations. When the telephone was the primary means in which communication was conducted, you could hear in a woman's voice (at times,) when she was full of sh*t. There would be a change in her tone or she would avoid the topic or refuse to answer that particular question.

However, with texting, things are less personal, (and believe me texting is VERY IMPERSONAL FORM OF COMMUNICATION!) Men have this misconception that when a chick is returning their texts, her interest level is as high as his and when he sees a message in the affirmative, he's taking the message at face value.

Women on the other hand, (if their interest level is low,) all she's seeing a series of binary code symbols from an annoying orbitor. Since she doesn't like, (or Godforbid respect you,) and you're not right there in front of her, she might be more inclined to lie to you, from everything to meeting you for a date and her "like," for you. This can be avoided by at least having your interactions conducted mostly in public and if not in public, then on the phone or via Skype.

4) Too Many Guys Use Texting As Crutch to Avoid Actual Contact Until It's Absolutely Necessary

Many guys (especially those under 30,) will swear up and down that women under 30 simply won't talk on the phone and they find it "creepy," or an antiquated form of communication. I'll debunk that rationale by using the following examples.

A) If you've set the proper precedent and if the woman likes you enough, you'll more happy to hear from you whether it's text or an actual phone conversation. I'd argue that if her interest is high enough, she would PREFER to her you voice for bonding with you on deeper level.

B) The Celebrity Example. If Jason Gordon-Levitt called a chick he met at the club tonight, later in the week, I'd serious doubt the chick would tell him, "Text me. I don't talk on the phone." She would talk to JGL till she was blue in the face.

The fact is a lot men suffer from varying degrees of approach anxiety and texting acts as a buttress against rejection because the rationale is it's better to be rejected via text because the medium is so impersonal and it spares the ego.

In conclusion, most of your interactions with women should be done in person, (e.g. comfort building and escalation,) with the phone being used as tool to facilitate a dates. Texting should only be used in regards to dating logistics. (e.g. "I'm running late," and messages in regards to the date venue,) Once you've started having sexual relations with a women, then maybe you set up dates via texts and send flirty messages, however, I dare that even this should be done sparingly. Thank you your time and floor is yours Mr. Peaks&Valleys.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright bro, thanks for the honor. My responses in Green.

Maximus Rex said:
1) Texting is and Inaccurate Gauge of a Women's Interest Level

In the days of phone conversations, one could more or less gauge a women's interest level, by whether or not she was paying attention to what you were saying, if she was participating in the conversation and the tone of her voice. If she was paying attention, she was engaged in what you were saying and she participated in the conversation, this coupled with an upbeat and interested tone in her voice were indicators that her interest level was from anywhere from medium to high. Another way to gauge her interest level was how long she's willing to stay on the phone with you (if at all.) If a woman was short with you on the phone, it was safe to assume that she wasn't interested in you. Another indicator of lack of interest was if your calls went unanswered or straight to voice mail. After this sh*t happening enough times, you quickly got the message that the chick wasn't interested.

However, with texting, all you have is binary code symbols on an LED screen, so her messages can be left up interpretation and often the messages are interpreted wrong, and I'm sorry a series of ":)," isn't an accurate gauge of a women's interest level. All this means is she liked what you said at the time she was reading it.

Texting can be an easy way to judge interest level. Here's how: How long does she take to respond, does she respond, are her responses one or two words or just emotion symbols, does she ask you quesions, does she send you pictures.

A phone call can go unanswered for many reasons, a text on the other hand, should go unresponded for many less reasons. Chicks these days are glued to their cell phones. There are only a few reasons why a girl would not respond to a text from a man she's interested in.

2) She Isn't Giving You 100% of Her Attention

When interactions are conducted via phone calls, you know for a fact that while she is on the phone with you, that you have 100% of her attention, and if you didn't have 100% of her attention it was safe to assume her interest level was fading.

When you're texting a woman, you have to assume that she is also texting her "best friend forever," another one of her girlfriends, her mother, and possibly and most importantly, the guy really wants to hook up with. It's to easy for your texts to get lost in the mix and for her to respond to them at her leisure, and when she does, you'll often what to take the most optimistic view of the text, (smiley faces and all.) When you're conversing with a women, you need to have 100% of her attention for reasons of courtesy and practicality. It's only polite of her to give to you her undivided attention and as far as the practical reasons, I've already stated those.

Sometimes you will not be receiving all of her attention, this is correct. But, if she's interested (see question above) she will treat the texting like a phone call and give you her undivided attention. It's also easier to grab her attention through a text that she will read. They will read their texts, usually no matter what they're doing.

3) Texting Facilitates Mendacity

Women (by nature are very non-confrontational beings,) they'll often do things do things as to not "upset the applecart," such as give you their phone number even though they're not interested, and sometimes they'll out-and-out lie to you to avoid potentially uncomfortable situations. When the telephone was the primary means in which communication was conducted, you could hear in a woman's voice (at times,) when she was full of sh*t. There would be a change in her tone or she would avoid the topic or refuse to answer that particular question.

However, with texting, things are less personal, (and believe me texting is VERY IMPERSONAL FORM OF COMMUNICATION!) Men have this misconception that when a chick is returning their texts, her interest level is as high as his and when he sees a message in the affirmative, he's taking the message at face value.

Women on the other hand, (if their interest level is low,) all she's seeing a series of binary code symbols from an annoying orbitor. Since she doesn't like, (or Godforbid respect you,) and you're not right there in front of her, she might be more inclined to lie to you, from everything to meeting you for a date and her "like," for you. This can be avoided by at least having your interactions conducted mostly in public and if not in public, then on the phone or via Skype.

I feel chicks are more apt to lie when they're in an actual convo with you, ecspecially if you put them on the spot. They're going to tell you what you want to hear. When it's through texts, yes, they may lie, but they're less likely to say they're going to come meet you, when they're really have no intention of doing so. Through texts, they have some time to respond, therefore being able to come up with a "legitimate" excuse of why they can't meet you. VS. not having an excuse ready so they're just saying something to please you for the time being, with all intention geared towards flaking.

4) Too Many Guys Use Texting As Crutch to Avoid Actual Contact Until It's Absolutely Necessary

Many guys (especially those under 30,) will swear up and down that women under 30 simply won't talk on the phone and they find it "creepy," or an antiquated form of communication. I'll debunk that rationale by using the following examples.

A) If you've set the proper precedent and if the woman likes you enough, you'll more happy to hear from you whether it's text or an actual phone conversation. I'd argue that if her interest is high enough, she would PREFER to her you voice for bonding with you on deeper level.

B) The Celebrity Example. If Jason Gordon-Levitt called a chick he met at the club tonight, later in the week, I'd serious doubt the chick would tell him, "Text me. I don't talk on the phone." She would talk to JGL till she was blue in the face.

The fact is a lot men suffer from varying degrees of approach anxiety and texting acts as a buttress against rejection because the rationale is it's better to be rejected via text because the medium is so impersonal and it spares the ego.

In conclusion, most of your interactions with women should be done in person, (e.g. comfort building and escalation,) with the phone being used as tool to facilitate a dates. Texting should only be used in regards to dating logistics. (e.g. "I'm running late," and messages in regards to the date venue,) Once you've started having sexual relations with a women, then maybe you set up dates via texts and send flirty messages, however, I dare that even this should be done sparingly. Thank you your time and floor is yours Mr. Peaks&Valleys.

Why do you want to talk to chicks on the phone? What's the point? Maybe at the beginning to get to know each other, but what else? Other than to let them tell you about their day, and complain about their boss. Phone calls force you to listen to them.

Texting can be used as a tool in so many ways, if you can adapt the art of texting, you can easily find it as a way to create an advantage.

-Taking your time, making texts count. Like an example I used above, girls can put you on the spot when it comes to actual voice conversations as well. In that sense, when they give you a $hit test through texts, you can take your time deciphering and responding, hell throw it up on these boards with a poll and ask the rest of us how you should respond. The chicks greatest weapon, the $hit test, as long as you take your time, can be passed with flying colors.

-If you're doing it right, you can create emotional responses on her part through texts. Let me make an example, has anyone here ever sent a text that they later regretted? I think everyone can say yes. What happens to you when you send that chick a text you wish you could have had back? And what happens when she doesn't respond? Well, you can do the same thing. Chick's will send stupid texts, with emotional responses. Guess what you get to do when they do that? Nothing. Don't respond, just wait. Guess what happens to that hamster?

-Sexting, sexual innuendos. Chicks will say things over texts that they're too shy to say over the phone. So, like a chick reading a romance novel, you throw out some bait, and you let them run with it. If you do it right, you can gauge where their mind is, and they're more likely to run with it over texts than on the phone.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I agree with is #4. Men use texting as a crutch... no, more than a crutch, as a walker. They snuggle with texting because their so insecure about their charisma that they feel its the best way.

Besisdes that, I don't think texting is as bad as you older heads make it out to be. Being your age, you just don't understand how fvcked up the younger generation is. Times have changed to where phone calls ARE weird, and now symbolize desperation. And you can say " Oh if she likes you enough...." all you like. The simple fact is 18-28ish yr. old women simply Don't talk on the phone anymore.

That being said I think the way current men go about texting is feminine and gay. Men send countless of smilies and lols they text for hours on in, looking for a glimmer of interest and the possibility of if she really gave a fvck about your about your cleverly written text.

I believe texting is fine if these rules are met.

1.) She initiates 3/4 times
2.) No Smilies (the **** is gay)
3.) No lols unless that b1tch really cracked the funniest joke in America, your not texting a clown.
4.) Conversations are short, fun, and lighthearted ( don't text a b1tch : What was your childhood like)
Sidenote: Texting SHOULD primarily be used for dating logistics but that's unrealistic for us younger cats. Therefore, the occasional smalltalk is fine but it should never last to long.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im inclined to agree with SM that calling has become weird. Between facebook, twitter and snapchat younger people just dont 'get' phone calls anymore. Social networking doesnt encourage using your voice to talk to people which is at the heart of the problem. It encourages lots of little convos all at once that you can share, participate in and 'like'. So when you come busting in with a non-text comms it throws them off as strange/unfriendly. Even now a days I have noticed I set up job interviews and work with colleagues entirely over email.

There are pros and cons to calling and personally I prefer to call, but I only use it on people over 24 or so that appear social. When you consider the integrated goals of all the other social media text forms even phone texts can start to look as dated as a pager. Im not saying set up dates over facebook and twitter but we are not a million miles away from this to be honest now that people are communicating more on their social apps on their phones than with phone numbers. Partly because texting/calling isnt free.

The times keep-a-changin. There is obviously an argument that if a womens interest is high enough they are more than happy to organise a date over a pager, carrier pigeon or by post, but cant say Ive seen too many threads debating on this compared to the 'Text VS Call' discussions.

TL;DR

"Mu. The question is wrong."

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Damn and I Thought I was Out of the Loop Concerning Pop Culture

skinnyguy said:
Who is Jason Gordon Levitt?

My bad, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Sexting, sexual innuendos. Chicks will say things over texts that they're too shy to say over the phone. So, like a chick reading a romance novel, you throw out some bait, and you let them run with it. If you do it right, you can gauge where their mind is, and they're more likely to run with it over texts than on the phone.
This alone is reason enough for why every man should be texting. There is immense power in arousing a woman through text, then later on her arousing herself over and over again by rereading your text.

As far as emoticons and lol's are concerned...fvck all of you who hate on these :cuss:. I use a fair amount of lololol's, bwahaha's, hehe's :D and :p and my texting turns out fine. Think of it as seasoning to an already delicious meal.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't ever use::cheer:.

The next guy who uses that one is going to be banned by me personally.

In fact, I'm putting myself on warning right now for using it in this message.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 20 year old I'm talking to right now texts constantly. Never puts her phone down. She initiates most convo's between us. Most of my replies are short and to the point. She told me herself that she does not like talking on the phone, her friends agree. She much prefers texting. So if you want to hook up with the ladies in their 20's, better start texting. Also I do not use :) =) ;) or any of that nonsense. I use Lol very sparingly...I think its dumb. But to each their own.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Just don't ever use::cheer:.

The next guy who uses that one is going to be banned by me personally.

In fact, I'm putting myself on warning right now for using it in this message.
What about if they're trying to bang a cheerleader?

JoeMarron said:
This alone is reason enough for why every man should be texting. There is immense power in arousing a woman through text, then later on her arousing herself over and over again by rereading your text.
And a woman's imagination can be dirtier than a guys. They may just need you to "open it up" for them. Also, if you're known as a "texter", or to have a way with words, they'll initiate it. Then if you can get them off over texting, then when you guys meet, and you will, she'll make sure of that....your work will already be done. It's just another form of foreplay, a way to show your sexual side. :up:

Example:

Her: It's cold out

You: Maybe you should find something to keep you warm

Easy. Gauge off her response, she can take this one in many directions. Go from there.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is absolutely ridiculous!!

Both Rex and Harry Wilmington are wrong regarding texting

These guys continue to preach the same old wrong, stale, outdated advice over and over again

Harry Wilmington doesn't even know what he's talking about

The only men who continue to bash texting are the guys who have no real experience with texting and with women!!

I'm willing to bet the farm on that

When you have a bunch of numbers and are busy.....you don't have the time to be talking to these chicks on the phone.....so you text, because it's fast, easy, and effective!!

And guess what? If these chicks are into you....they will text back with no problem....so why the hell should there be any debate over it?

Texting is a tool that should be used for yourself.....not the chick!!

I can't tell you how many times that I've been on a date and have received texts from other chicks.....so while, I'm working on a chick during the date, I'm working another one through text.....resulting in speeding up the escalation process......it's a cycle that you should be using.....the faster you begin escalation....the faster you get the chick into bed!!

That is what you should be using texting for.....escalation.....but these inexperienced men have no idea what that means or how to do it

Everything in this thread comes from the beta/AFC mind set......because you are too worried about what the woman thinks of you.......that is breaking one of the Major Golden Rules of the DJ Mind Set

Never Worry About What A Woman May/May Not Think Of You

A Don Juan (or as some guys like to say an "Alpha") doesn't give a sh!t about stuff like this....they do what they want.....they use the means necessary to get the job done.....if they want to text....they text....and they don't care about stupid trivial sh!t like this

Below are the 4 correct answers to this flawed AFC thinking

1. Texting is a perfect tool and an accurate gauge of a woman's interest level

Only an inexperienced man would say it's inaccurate.....because they are having negative results with texting because of low interest women......so these guys automatically blame the text for the problem instead of the low interest woman or themselves!!

High interest chicks will text you automatically.....you don't even have to do anything.....they get your number and they text you....that shows you an accurate level of high interest

High interest chicks will be very receptive to your texts.....that shows you an accurate level of high interest....so you can ask them out on a date

If you text a chick and she either ignores your text or takes hours/days to get back to you......that shows you that she has little or no interest.....that shows you an accurate level of low interest

If you text a chick and get one word answers (like some guys do on here).....that shows the chick has little or no interest.....that shows you an accurate level of no interest

The low IL and no IL chicks will show you that you have no chance of getting laid......so there is no reason to waste your time even trying to set up a date!!

Texting is the perfect screening tool for low interest chicks and for flakes.....if they take hours to text you or ignore your text altogether.....then you know not to waste your time asking them out on a date!!

2. Her attention will ALWAYS be focused ON the guy she likes

Once again Harry and company are assuming things they shouldn't.....worrying about if she is going to text some other dude that she wants to hook up with

Who cares about some other possible dude....your goal is to fvck her as soon as you possibly can.....not to worry about other men she may/may not have.....this type of thinking takes you right out of the game!!

Again, this is more beta/AFC thinking......so, what if you decide to call her?....wouldn't she still be thinking about the dude she wants to bang anyway? maybe she might ignore your call......she will bang the other guy anyway if she has high interest in him.....so texting or calling doesn't make one damn bit of difference if her interest level isn't high for you!!

When you start putting up mind blocks and thinking of possible imaginary fvck buddies.....you become AFC/beta and take yourself right out of the game.....you again break one of the most important Golden Rules of the DJ Mind Set

Don't drive down AFC Road

Never allow a woman to turn you into an AFC....once you get behind the wheel driving down AFC Road.....you will soon be the chump driving off the cliff

Chicks who like you, will give you their attention as soon as they see your name on their phone

Chicks will ignore or put off the guys they have little or no interest in

It's not the texting that matters.....it has to deal with attraction and the interest the chick has with you!!

3. Texting helps to screen out flakes

Low interest women will make excuses through texts as well......they most likely won't even waste their time going out with you anyway.....just more AFC thinking

4. Texting isn't a crutch.....it's an useful tool

A) If you've set the proper precedent and if the woman likes you enough, you'll more happy to hear from you whether it's text or an actual phone conversation. I'd argue that if her interest is high enough, she would PREFER to her you voice for bonding with you on deeper level
So after all this, you contradict yourself by saying she will be happy to hear from you through text......that just takes away all the wrong AFC points you made from 1-3.....so everything you claimed about that is just AFC bvllsh!t

But since you like to bash texting so much....you write your baseless argument on what YOU think she might prefer instead :crackup:

This anti texting crap shouldn't be taken seriously at all.....it's only based on opinions....as we all have found out once again....if you were actually getting good results....then this sh!t wouldn't even cross your mind!!

B) The Celebrity Example. If Jason Gordon-Levitt called a chick he met at the club tonight, later in the week, I'd serious doubt the chick would tell him, "Text me. I don't talk on the phone." She would talk to JGL till she was blue in the face
Another terrible example

You didn't even get the celebrity's name right LMAO :crackup:

If the chick doesn't view you as a "celebrity" she won't care to talk to you regardless if it's by text, in person, or on the phone.....she will only talk to the men she regards as a "celebrity"....so again, it doesn't make one damn bit of difference of how you talk to her

In Conclusion...

Women will only respond well to the men they like.....if they don't like you....you will get ignored through, in person, text, or phone conversations.....it doesn't matter which one you choose to use

All of this is beta/AFC thinking

These anti texting guys don't know what they are talking about

Texting is a perfect tool....to gauge interest.....screening out flakes.... for escalation... and it saves you time!! :up:

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I will add to this debate, is that women LOVE to play games with their texting. Trust me, go spend some time with female friends and ask them about how they text guys. If a girl is taking a long time to reply, IT COULD BE HIGH INTEREST. I've seen it multiple times. Usually it's younger girls, but I've seen it with women close to 30 too. As it's been said, focus more on getting them out. If they're spending time with you is the most important thing. I really don't spend much thought about how I text/facebook anymore other than I do NOT sit around and talk to a woman just because I can. If I want to play a video game or play guitar I'll just stop texting them. Especially early on. That said, I'll have some short conversations and keep it fun if I feel like it.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2014 and with texting being the preferred method of communitcation among pretty much everyone, I don't see how one could argue against it. You have to learn how to use it effectively and to your advantage. Simple as that.

Last edited:

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before but seeing as this is being brought up I'll say it again: the advice to call a girl rather than texting her is as antiquated as saying you should ask a girl for her "home" phone number at the bar. I just hope we don't start getting threads suggesting the canned ask, "Hey, do you have email?"

I always say this with the disclaimer that I can only speak from my experiences in North America with women in their 20s and 30s. I know that for many women in that group, they are going to find a guy calling to be off-putting and even creepy.

This is not an absolute, if you're a chizzled dude with infinite confidence you can do whatever you want. But if you're not a celebrity or celebrity lookalike, and especially if you're a new guy trying to build confidence, you are likely setting yourself up to be discouraged by communicating in any way other than text.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
It's 2014 and with texting being the preffered method of communitcation among pretty much everyone, I don't see how one could argue against it. You have to learn how to use it effectively and to your advantage. Simple as that.
Much more concise version of what I was saying. Repped.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even understand why this is a debate, it just more mental masturbation to think that you're actually doing something...but you're not. Call, text, whatsapp, snapchat or whatever the chick, it really doesn't matter if you're getting what you want. Texting is just easier because it's much lower investment and you can do other things whilst doing it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
The only thing I agree with is #4. Men use texting as a crutch... no, more than a crutch, as a walker. They snuggle with texting because their so insecure about their charisma that they feel its the best way.

Besisdes that, I don't think texting is as bad as you older heads make it out to be. Being your age, you just don't understand how fvcked up the younger generation is. Times have changed to where phone calls ARE weird, and now symbolize desperation. And you can say " Oh if she likes you enough...." all you like. The simple fact is 18-28ish yr. old women simply Don't talk on the phone anymore.

That being said I think the way current men go about texting is feminine and gay. Men send countless of smilies and lols they text for hours on in, looking for a glimmer of interest and the possibility of if she really gave a fvck about your about your cleverly written text.

I believe texting is fine if these rules are met.

1.) She initiates 3/4 times
2.) No Smilies (the **** is gay)
3.) No lols unless that b1tch really cracked the funniest joke in America, your not texting a clown.
4.) Conversations are short, fun, and lighthearted ( don't text a b1tch : What was your childhood like)
Sidenote: Texting SHOULD primarily be used for dating logistics but that's unrealistic for us younger cats. Therefore, the occasional smalltalk is fine but it should never last to long.
I agree, phone calls ARE weird...nobody talks on the phone anymore, and to be honest I don't have time to sit there and talk to some girl and do nothing else for 5, 10, 15 minutes or however long these girls want to ramble on about sh!t. I mean its bad enough you have to listen to this crap for an hour or two so you can bang her back out. I work 10-12 hours a day as a sales manager, and sometimes go to the gym before AND after work(usually short, intense 25 min workouts), or just after, 5-6 days a week. I literally have 2-3 hours of free time a day and my off days are usually filled with plans or going places.

I don't think it has anything to do with being insecure, I think it has to do with being able to multitask. I can be on the phone talking to someone or reading reports, etc and text at the same time. I can't be on two phones at the same time talking to two people. People are going in 10 different directions a lot of times and very few people I know, ESPECIALLY young people under 30 want to be stuck on a phone with someone for any length of time. That's just the reality of the world we live in.

People who talk about not texting are like the Swiss watchmakers who believed that the digital Japanese watches would never overtake their brand because "nobody wants that" and refused to change until it was too late. Well, how did that turn out for them? Things are changing at a more rapid pace today than any other time in history, either you change with it or you become the Swiss watchmakers.

I have used sexual texting many times to bypass going on a date with a woman and just ending up having her invite me over to her house to get pounded. Its pretty amazing how hot and bothered you can get them through simply writing words on a screen. Seems to work for me, but to each their own I guess.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really good at making a chick horny over text. I guess the OP doesn't have texting skills

Phxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the guys that are "Pro" texting...

but I feel that one of you guys(or a co-op project) that are good with it should make a thread to help teach...

not only the "old heads" but the newer generation as well. Hell I know I still **** this up from time to time....food for thought

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that most guys SUCK at texting. They try to establish attraction, rapport, comfort and all those game buzz words over text and they usually fail. I've failed and all of us have seen cringe worthy field reports about texting.

Fail safe mode: only use it to set up dates/logistics.

If you want to experiment, go for it. Find out for yourself what works and what doesn't. Just don't forget those iphones are like little hand grenades and you can easily blow yourself out.

Are you good at texting? Great, explain to other guys how to do it well.

Go over to Roosh's forum on Game and check out their thread on texting. Some great examples over there.